What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

At least 40 Israeli companies were affected by a cyberattack after an Israeli firm called Amital Data, which operates a program called Unifreight that is used by logistic companies, was targeted by hackers, very likely from Iran.

1607882830184.png

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/suspected-cyberattack-targets-israeli-shipping-software-service-651952

That was very interesting though.. he is basically telling Zarif and his gang to man up and stop being such wussies as they would not even be targeted anyway but himself and the IRGC incase of a war.

I cannot say that this actually happened but mostly likely happened:
zarif was watching this live on tv at her mansion while wearing women's lingerie and makeup and fantasizing about being John Kerry's wife. The appearance and words of one of the Rostams of the age (Hajizadeh) completely ruined sister zarif's carnal mood and she started sobbing uncontrollably with makeup running down her wrinkly, ugly face. Many hysterical phone calls later and the words of Sardar Hajizadeh were censored.
Also, to play devil's advocate or in this case dung beetle's advocate, one must consider that in the event of a hot war/firefight most of their interests in the west where they launder the country's wealth into will be jeopardised and that makes ms. zarif and company bleed out of their lower halves. They will surrender the nation's interests to safeguard their personal benefits and those of their little roachlets living abroad.

I cannot say that this actually happened but mostly likely happened:
zarif was watching this live on tv at her mansion while wearing women's lingerie and makeup and fantasizing about being John Kerry's wife. The appearance and words of one of the Rostams of the age (Hajizadeh) completely ruined sister zarif's carnal mood and she started sobbing uncontrollably with makeup running down her wrinkly, ugly face. Many hysterical phone calls later and the words of Sardar Hajizadeh were censored.
Also, to play devil's advocate or in this case dung beetle's advocate, one must consider that in the event of a hot war/firefight most of their interests in the west where they launder the country's wealth into will be jeopardised and that makes ms. zarif and company bleed out of their lower halves. They will surrender the nation's interests to safeguard their personal benefits and those of their little roachlets living abroad.
:lol:

I'm not trying to be mean to the person (zarif), but ever since someone posted a video of him threatening to sue Javid Nam Soleimani to reporters, I got an extremely feminine, andro paused, girly vibe from the fellow and someone else stated perfectly that the creep probably cross dresses. The way "she" was talking and it's actual face and voice was really cringy and truly gave me the creeps much the way a cross dressing serial killer in a movie would.

اروپا میخواد اینستکس رو معوق کنه
ما بدون اینستکس چه کنیم و این غم رو کجا ببریم

ها ها

شورای برگزاری نشست اقتصادی اروپا با ایران در اطلاعیه‌ای اعلام کرده این همایش سه روزه که قرار بود از فردا شروع شود، به تعویق افتاده است. در این اطلاعیه اشاره‌ای به موضوع اعدام روح‌الله زم نشده اما این فروم تحت فشار بود که نشست خود را لغو کند.​

Iran getting ready to rain down thousands of missiles directly on their heads as soon as they try anything. The national integrity and sovereignty and of Iran is a clear RED LINE. Any attempt SHOULD be met with a massive, decisive and CRUSHING Iranian response.

idiots talking about Nakhjavan corridor to Azerbaijan

it is all about recent Russian peace broker deal between Armerina Pashinyan and Azerbaijan which they want corridor true Armenia land bordering Iran

which is legally not binding and Armenian parliament need to ratify it which has zero chance of happening ( it is suicidal for Armenian people )

as soon as Pashinyan is out ( which is going to happen very soon) it be take care of

we are moving Hussianiun units ( Hezballah Azerbijan) in as we speek so we peper ground in Azerbaijan

there is massive bulid up taking place and planers are drowing plan as we speek

the big factor will be Biden administration (which we negotiating as we speak only regarding Turkey issue) the U.S has Incirlik Base so any targeting Turkish main land make matter complicated ( we have green light from NATO which first step behind scene )

Biden wants JCPOA which been dismissed by our side

so maybe the Syrian land be plce to start all .........................

too complicated so............................
The last thing we need right now is internal fighting and disagreements among Iranians, petty squablings.

At a time when Turkey is threatening the territorial integrity of Iran in the north, Iran has to be united, pragmatic and open to various interpretations and ideas that will help Iran in any way, shape and form.

During Iran-Iraq war, after 4 years, The Persian Gulf Arabs offered Iran a small fortune in reparations. Right then many Iranian politicians, leaders and generals recognized that that was the best time for Iran to get out of the conflict, while Iran was ahead.

Of course we all know that proper discourse was not allowed on that subject and look what happened. This time Iran needs to hit hard, fast and Iran must get out out while Iran is clearly ahead.

This is much more preferable as opposed to prolonging a conflict forever and going for unrealistic gains considering the bigger picture.

I'm not trying to be mean to the person (zarif), but ever since someone posted a video of him threatening to sue Javid Nam Soleimani to reporters, I got an extremely feminine, andro paused, girly vibe from the fellow and someone else stated perfectly that the creep probably cross dresses. The way "she" was talking and it's actual face and voice was really cringy and truly gave me the creeps much the way a cross dressing serial killer in a movie would.

Last edited:
For those of you wondering who is TRULY running the show in the Caucasus. This is a big slap in the face of Aliyev and Erdogan, showing him who is boss. Turkish land corridors into BAKU territory near Iran are VERY narrow and moutainous. A perfect choke point for target practice.

Russian Ministry of Defense published new map with new point in Hin Tagher
111111111.jpg

Last edited:
idiots talking about Nakhjavan corridor to Azerbaijan

it is all about recent Russian peace broker deal between Armerina Pashinyan and Azerbaijan which they want corridor true Armenia land bordering Iran

which is legally not binding and Armenian parliament need to ratify it which has zero chance of happening ( it is suicidal for Armenian people )

as soon as Pashinyan is out ( which is going to happen very soon) it be take care of

we are moving Hussianiun units ( Hezballah Azerbijan) in as we speek so we peper ground in Azerbaijan

there is massive bulid up taking place and planers are drowing plan as we speek

the big factor will be Biden administration (which we negotiating as we speak only regarding Turkey issue) the U.S has Incirlik Base so any targeting Turkish main land make matter complicated ( we have green light from NATO which first step behind scene )

Biden wants JCPOA which been dismissed by our side

so maybe the Syrian land be plce to start all .........................

too complicated so............................

Sounds like a major miscalculation you want none of at the end of the day. If any Turkish forces is targetted they will declare war i assure of this much. If any working Turkish serving member is targetted it is declaration of war

This came out today. I don't buy it. Turkish fanboys are now openly calling for war. Openly calling for the disintegration of Iran.

Yeah yea just like how they declared war and their bases were encircled in Syria by SAA after their soldiers got roasted alive ? Come on man. Turkey's economy is in the gutter. They have resources to fall back on. Their corridor into BAKU territory is very narrow and mountainous. A perfect choke point.

Iran won't be the one to initiate the conflict, but I assure you, Iran WILL end it.

Sounds like a major miscalculation you want none of at the end of the day. If any Turkish forces is targetted they will declare war i assure of this much. If any working Turkish serving member is targetted it is declaration of war

This came out today. I don't buy it. Turkish fanboys are now openly calling for war. Openly calling for the disintegration of Iran.

Yeah yea just like how they declared war and their bases were encircled in Syria by SAA after their soldiers got roasted alive ? Come on man. Turkey's economy is in the gutter. They have resources to fall back on. Their corridor into BAKU territory is very narrow and mountainous. A perfect choke point.

Iran won't be the one to initiate the conflict, but I assure you, Iran WILL end it.

You saw what happened after that they butchered SAA literally. They are there by force. It was due to Russian mediation that Turkey didn't kill them even further. But targetting Turkish forces on any foreign soil is declaration of war and miscalculation. This much is clear.

This is just abc-123 of foreign policy. Must modern countries will not tolerate such actions.

Similar to what happened in 2019 between Pakistan and India they nearly entered an all out war due to miscalculation

He is one of Iran's best generals. Meanwhile look at Salami and his dowsing rods.

So Iran bought SCUD B in 1991 for 70,000 from former Soviet states.

Up until then they had paid 2.5 million to North Korea for those same missiles and back then they believed that they were getting a great deal.

I wonder how much it costs Iran to build them now. Probably more than 70,000 since they're much more sophisticated and with inflation and everything, but still pennies on the dollars by the international standards of today.

They butchered SAA so badly that they lost Saraqib ? Come on man. Iran is not some little ethnic group or militia. Like I said, Iran will not initiate this conflict but Iran will surely end it. Just wait, watch and learn to count and read your abcs.

You saw what happened after that they butchered SAA literally. They are there by force. It was due to Russian mediation that Turkey didn't kill them even further. But targetting Turkish forces on any foreign soil is declaration of war and miscalculation. This much is clear.

This is just abc-123 of foreign policy. Must modern countries will not tolerate such actions.

Similar to what happened in 2019 between Pakistan and India they nearly entered an all out war due to miscalculation

I wonder how much it costs Iran to build them now. Probably more than 70,000 since they're much more sophisticated and with inflation and everything, but still pennies on the dollars by the international standards of today.

There was a debate between Immortal and Vevak some time ago about the costs of zulfiqars and maybe $100k is less than the actual amount but possibly not more than $200k per unit. Also depends on which zulfiqar derivative; something Haji Qassem or Raad 500 might cost more than a standard Zulfiqar. Also the specialized variants for HARM or striking moving maritime targets probably cost more than the standard SSM variant.

They butchered SAA so badly that they lost Saraqib ? Come on man. Iran is not some little ethnic group or militia. Like I said, Iran will not initiate this conflict but Iran will surely end it. Just wait, watch and learn to count.

More Turkish proxy / soldiers dead in Syria. This is a daily occurrence now. Erdogan is losing his marbles. I hope he's ready to face the consequences of any foolish actions. It's almost like he's turning into the next Saddam.

Last edited:
They butchered SAA so badly that they lost Saraqib ? Come on man. Iran is not some little ethnic group or militia. Like I said, Iran will not initiate this conflict but Iran will surely end it. Just wait, watch and learn to count.

More Turkish proxy / soldiers dead in Syria. This is a daily occurrence now.

Turkey Invaded Idlib just recently they were bombing but never fighting on the Saraqib front it was the rebels who actully defeated you before Solemni went to Moscow sold Assad and Syria out and by that I mean of what he holds. You are quoting Proxies from Ayn Issa which is pointless.

Assad lost a whole vast territories in the Mount Zawiya due to these mistakes and he never got that back either but Turkey's initial goal was to punish them and they did that destroying and butchering them for laying a hand on a turkish service member not to take Saraqib.

By the way your a none-player in Syria since 2015 and that is once Solemni sold out the country because he knew they couldn't hold it and by that it entered 3 way partition with no Iranian inclusion.

Don't take people for fools. There are unwritten redlines and in such an evident people would only cross it if they actully had intentions of declaring war just like Israel does to Iran on daily it doesn't mean anyone else would tolerate such BS in fact nobody will 99% out of 1%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom