What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Shawnee Is this ^^^ actually a Turkish user trolling under a fake ID (you seemed to be alluding to it)? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I am in fact interested in knowing what his suspected former user name is, if you are willing to share... Whatever his identity though, by now I've little doubt that he's trolling indeed, on top of demeaning Iran while at the same time pretending to be mean well.

Look at the repetition of debunked drivel and the choice of words that goes with it ("Iran begged Russia for ten years about the S-300"), the delusional thinking (Turkey just confiscating US nuclear warheads stationed on its soil), the self-contradicting rhetoric (Iran must acquire nuclear weapons to survive, but if Iran actually tries to do so, its enemies will destroy it), the brazen and erroneous claim that everyone "agreed" with his contention.

Much like this "Titanium100" character, whose profile picture went from a stylized letter "Z" (like "zionist") to a letter "Y" (like "Yahwe"), and 80%-90% of whose input here consists in trying to incite the Sunni Muslim majority against Iran, akin to user "500"'s agenda (with one single exception who does not post these days, even Arab users who de facto treat Iran as the primary enemy will not openly advocate normalization with the apartheid regime of Tel Aviv, but will spin utter nonsense about a "secret alliance" or "tacit understanding" between Iran and the zionist entity, thereby still refraining from explicitly endorsing the latter). I'm not making any definitive claims about this "Titanium100" person's origins, however for a supposed Muslim his antics are highly peculiar (and would make him a Muslim zionist), this much is certain.

Since the forum is not interested in having an Iranian moderator regulate this section (and since it will let lots of abuse against Iranians and friends of Iran go basically unchecked - up to takfir and open death threats), trolls are best not fed. Do not quote them, do not reply. Seeing how they are increasingly showing up in the Iranian section, this should tell you how desperate they have become about Iran's resilience and about the fact that there's not a damn thing the zionist entity and its American and regional vassals can do.

Last edited:
LOL

1) Iran did not "beg" Russia for S300. Iran purchased it. Russia refused to give it to Iran. Iran took Russia to international court. In the end Russia gave Iran the S-300. There was no "begging"

2) Turkey has been on its hands and knees for 50 years trying to get into the EU. 50 years. WOW

3) Turkey lost 20+ drones in Libya vs LNA. Iran can 100% shoot down Turkish drones and jets

4) Iran can build nukes and there is nothing anyone can do about it. 4 weeks is all it will take for the first bomb. Iran can immediately take everything DEEP underground, underneath massive mountain ranges that even buster bunkers cannot penetrate.

ALso, Neither the US nor Israel even know where every single underground facility in Iran is located. They vowed "FIRE AND FURY" against North Korea. Nothing happened.

5) If Iran is attacked by Turkey, Israel / USA will sit down and watch. Why ? What's better to Zionists than two strong Muslim countries killing each other ? Why bother lifting a finger when Turkey / Iran will be doing the work for them ?

6) Turkey can't build any nukes. Turkey is several year away from getting Russia to build several nuclear power plants for billions of dollars. Those plants, Russian technicians will run the show and remove the fissile material. Turkey will have no access.

7) NATO is a defensive military alliance. NATO will do nothing for Turkey against Iran if Turkey attacks Iran first. Also right now EU/NATO are not happy with Turkey at all. They will do absolutely nothing for Turkey.

8) Nobody is upset. Iran will not initiate. However if Turkey starts the conflict out of territorial greed, Iran will end the conflict

9) Wars cost money and lots of it. Turkey is currently bankrupt. It's currency worthless and has no natural resources to fall back on. Iran has the 2nd largest reserves of natural gas and 4th largest reserves of crude on earth

10) Turkey has hundreds of missiles at most. Iran has thousands. Iran can saturate the air with their missiles. Iran has underground missile bunkers / tunnels under mountain ranges. Recently Iran unveiled a system that would launch missile out of silos like an assembly line. Turkey will keep getting hit everyday and won't be able to do anything to stop it.

11) Turkey has a better airforce than Iran, however Iran has a much more diverse, well rounded, numerous and potent air defense system overall. Turkey does not even have access to the S-400 algorithms and depends on Russian technicians to do the vital maintenance. That is one reason why Iran chose the S-300 over S-400.

12) Turkey's airforce is currently only working at half capacity. During the failed coup a few years ago, many pilots from the Turkish airforce took part. Many of those pilots are now in prison for life.

13) The first target will be Turkey's satellites, which Iran can shoot down easily with ballistic missiles, Turkey's air defenses and air bases, along with military and defense infrastructure. Turkey will have to go underground. Iran already has everything underground. Big difference.

14) What will happen when Iran gives PKK advanced ATGMs and MANPADS ? PKK will be able to destroy any Turkish tank and even shoot down helicopters and fighter jets.

15) In case of war there is a good chance all of Turkey's enemies will take advance of the situation by coordinating and attacking various Turkish fronts all at once.

16) Aside from the regular army and IRGC, Iran has the BASIJ paramilitary units, which number 1 million. They are well armed.

So tell me, how will Turkey deal with all of these issues and discrepancies ?

Firstly, didn't Iran beg for S300 for 10 years? I remember this to be the case. And they cant even shoot down turkish drones. Just ask Armenia.

Iran is far from having nukes. Just read a thread on this forum where I am trying to convince Irnais that they should have nukes. But they say they dont need them.

And we all agreed that if Iran tried to build nukes, Israel would just demolish the place.

There is no chance Iran will get nukes without a major war with US and Israel first.

In the meantime turkey has how many nukes? 50 or so at incirlik. only 2 of those nukes have more explosive power than all the explosives currently situated in the nation of iran.

These are american nukes and coded, but they contain plutonium and trigger mechanisms. It would not take long for turkey to dissassemble then and put them into operation.

But I dont see why people are so upset, erdogan doesnt want to attack iran or take their territory.

Last edited:
@Shawnee Is this ^^^ actually a Turkish user trolling under a fake ID (you seemed to be alluding to it)? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I am in fact interested in knowing what his suspected former user name is, if you are willing to share... Whatever his identity though, by now I've little doubt that he's indeed trolling, on top of demeaning Iran.

Look at the repetition of debunked drivel and the choice of words that goes with it ("Iran begged Russia for ten years about the S-300"), the delusional thinking (Turkey just confiscating US nuclear warheads stationed on its soil), the self-contradicting rhetoric (Iran must acquire nuclear weapons to survive, but if Iran actually tries to do so, its enemies will destroy it), the brazen and erroneous claim that everyone "agreed" with his contention.

Much like this "Titanium100" character, whose profile picture went from a stylized letter "Z" (like "zionist") to a letter "Y" (like "Yahwe"), and 80%-90% of whose input here consists in trying to incite the Sunni Muslim majority against Iran (with one exception, even Arab users who de facto treat Iran as the primary enemy will not openly advocate normalization with the apartheid regime of Tel Aviv, but will spin utter nonsense about a "secret alliance" or "tacit understanding" between Iran and the zionist entity, thereby still refraining from explicitly endorsing of the latter). No idea what this "Titanium100" person's origins are, but for a supposed Muslim his antics are extraordinarily peculiar.

Since the forum is not interested in having an Iranian moderator regulate this section (and since it will let lots of abuse against Iranians and friends of Iran go basically unchecked- up to takfir and open death threats), trolls are best not fed. Do not quote them, do not reply. Seeing how they are increasingly showing up in the Iranian section should tell you how desperate they have become about Iran's resilience and about the fact that there's not a damn thing the zionist entity and its American and regional vassals can do.

What kind of moderator would you be if you erroneously accuse people of being someone else and using fake profiles.

You say that people insult iran, but facts are not an insult in any ordinary mind. Facts are just facts.

Like Iran demanding s300 for almost a decade. Iran made or order for s300 in 2007 and it was delivered in 2016? or so. so 9 years? And in 2020 we can see that s300 can't shoot down turkish baryaktar drones.

On the other hand Armenia had the updated s300 as early as 2005. Armenia was parading the s300's in 2011, Iran was sill waiting for them. This is not an insult to iran, unless facts are an insult.

So finally, Iran gets its s300 in what 2016? and we discover in 2020 that they are useless. And someone is making fun of Turkey for begging for the s400's. I mean come on.

As for nukes, I dont see a contradiction there. If you attempt to build them you will be attacked and destroyed. Please have no doubt about this. Go ahead and try. You will see pretty quickly. On the other hand if you do it without anyone knowing you will be ok and then you can threaten turkey and other countries.

So far, no-one is very scared of iran and seems to be assassinating its generals at will and its scientists on its soil. This is not a sign of fear but a sign of impunity.

So i dont know why so many are eager for Iran to attack turkey, the west is just waiting for an excuse to destroy your country. don't make it worse.

Nukes are based in turkey. Can turkey take them apart and use the plutonium and components to create a nuclear weapon? I'd say they can do it quicker than Iran can manufacture plutonium.

How much plutonium does Iran have? let me tell you. it has 0kg. Your Arak reactor had been dismantled. and any attempt to restart it will lead to immediate war. The nuclear deals allows you to start making plutonium in about 11 years, but it will not happen without a war. So despite this someone on this forum is threatening turkey with iranian nuclear weapons. lol please stop this comedy.

At the same time, Turkey has plutonium just sitting encased in a working nuclear weapon at incirlik. It can try to figure out how to decode the safety mechanisms or it can dismantle it and build its own using the same plutonium that Iran does not have.

Iran bought S300. Russia refused to give it to Iran. Iran took Russia to international court. Russia finally gave Iran the S300. By the time Russia gave it to Iran, they gave Iran the newest variant.

Not all S300 are made equal. It's like comparing a C-130 Hercules from 1960 to one built today. There are multiple variants. Iran has the last, best version of the S300, right before the transition to S400.

They even offered Iran S400. Iran said NO. Why ? Turkey currently DOES NOT have access to algorithms. Russia can see everything and shut it down anytime. Turkish technicians do the vital maintenance. S300 Iran has full access and control.

Nuclear experts are saying that Iran is 4 weeks away from building a bomb. You know more than those experts about these issues ? LOL

If Iran wants to build nukes they will take it all underground in an unknown location, underneath mountain ranges that even bunker buster cannot penetrate

What happened to Trump attacking North Korea. He VOWED that he WOULD NOT allow them to build nukes. "FIRE AND FURY" In the end North Korea build them.

Turkey has no access to American nukes in Turkey. They are for NATO purposes. Turkey can't touch them. That's the hard truth. You are several years away from nukes. Iran is 4 weeks away.

NATO is a defensive military alliance. NATO / EU are not happy with Turkey's behavior right now. If Turkey attacks Iran or anyone else first, they will do NOTHING

What kind of moderator would you be if you erroneously accuse people of being someone else and using fake profiles.

You say that people insult iran, but facts are not an insult in any ordinary mind. Facts are just facts.

Like Iran demanding s300 for almost a decade. Iran made or order for s300 in 2007 and it was delivered in 2016? or so. so 9 years? And in 2020 we can see that s300 can't shoot down turkish baryaktar drones.

On the other hand Armenia had the updated s300 as early as 2005. Armenia was parading the s300's in 2011, Iran was sill waiting for them. This is not an insult to iran, unless facts are an insult.

So finally, Iran gets its s300 in what 2016? and we discover in 2020 that they are useless. And someone is making fun of Turkey for begging for the s400's. I mean come on.

As for nukes, I dont see a contradiction there. If you attempt to build them you will be attacked and destroyed. Please have no doubt about this. Go ahead and try. You will see pretty quickly. On the other hand if you do it without anyone knowing you will be ok and then you can threaten turkey and other countries.

So far, no-one is very scared of iran and seems to be assassinating its generals at will and its scientists on its soil. This is not a sign of fear but a sign of impunity.

So i dont know why so many are eager for Iran to attack turkey, the west is just waiting for an excuse to destroy your country. don't make it worse.

Nukes are based in turkey. Can turkey take them apart and use the plutonium and components to create a nuclear weapon? I'd say they can do it quicker than Iran can manufacture plutonium.

How much plutonium does Iran have? let me tell you. it has 0kg. Your Arak reactor had been dismantled. and any attempt to restart it will lead to immediate war. The nuclear deals allows you to start making plutonium in about 11 years, but it will not happen without a war. So despite this someone on this forum is threatening turkey with iranian nuclear weapons. lol please stop this comedy.

At the same time, Turkey has plutonium just sitting encased in a working nuclear weapon at incirlik. It can try to figure out how to decode the safety mechanisms or it can dismantle it and build its own using the same plutonium that Iran does not have.

Last edited:

You're raising some valid points, but there are many problems with your arguments:

1- Armenia has S300P and S300PS. S300P is at least 4 decades old and it has already become deprecated. It is known as SA-10 by NATO. S300PS is an improved version, but it is in no way comparable to S300PMU-2 that Iran received, which is generations more advanced than both S300P and S300PS.

2- Iran didn't really beg Russia to fulfill the agreement. Iran took the case to the UN arbitration court and requested for a 4 billion dollar damage while it was developing Bavar-373 in the meantime. Although Iran had initially purchased S300-PMU1, Iran received S300-PMU2 as well as new radars and EW systems like the Gamma-DE radar (67N6E) and Kvant 1L222 Avtobaza ELINT system from Russia.

3- The efficacy of a country's air defense does not depend only on the systems it uses, but also the arrangement and density of the systems in different layers. So, comparing Armenia's air defenses in the autonomous region of Artsakh to Iran's air defense systems is invalid. Even comparing Armenia's air defenses in the Artsakh region to Yerevan's air defense is invalid.

4- If you think that the West will bomb Iran for producing plutonium (for your information, Iran not only produced plutonium in 1990s, but also reprocessed plutonium at the time) but they will stay silent if Turkey decides to crack into the nuclear bombs that are kept under the NATO supervision, you are delusional. The moment that Turkey decides to in anyway mess with those nukes, which are under strict control and supervision by NATO agents, will be the moment that not only a coup will start, but a ground invasion of Turkey will be launched.

LOL

1) Iran did not "beg" Russia for S-300. Iran purchased it. Russia refused to give it to Iran. Iran took Russia to court. In the end Russia gave Iran the S-300. There was no "begging"

2) Turkey has been on its hands and knees for 50 years trying to get into the EU. 50 years. WOW

3) Turkey lost 20+ drones in Libya vs LNA. Iran can 100% shoot down Turkish drones and jets

4) Iran can build nukes and there is nothing anyone can do about it. 4 weeks is all it will take for the first bomb. Iran can immediately take everything DEEP underground, underneath massive mountain ranges that even buster bunkers cannot penetrate. Neither the US nor Israel even know where every single underground facility in Iran is located. They vowed "FIRE AND FURY" against North Korea. Nothing happened.

5) If Iran is attacked by Turkey, Israel / USA will sit down and watch. Why ? What's better to Zionists than two strong Muslim countries killing each other ? Why bother lifting a finger when Turkey / Iran will be doing the work for them ?

6) Turkey can't build any nukes. Turkey is several year away from getting Russia to build several nuclear powerplants for billions of dollars. Those plants, Russian technicians will run the show and remove the fissile material. Turkey will have no access.

7) NATO is a defensive military alliance. NATO will do nothing for Turkey against Iran if Turkey attacks Iran first. Also right now EU/NATO are not happy with Turkey at all. They will do absolutely nothing for Turkey.

8) Nobody is upset. Iran will not initiate. However if Turkey starts the conflict out of territorial greed, Iran will end the conflict

9) Wars cost money and lots of it. Turkey is currently bankrupt. It's currency worthless and has no natural resources to fall back on. Iran has the 2nd largest reserves of natural gas and 4th largest reserves of crude on earth

10) Turkey has hundreds of missiles at most. Iran has thousands. Iran can saturate the air with their missiles. Iran has underground missile bunkers / tunnels under mountain ranges. Recently Iran unveiled a system that would launch missile out of silos like an assembly line. Turkey will keep getting hit everyday and won't be able to do anything to stop it.

11) Turkey has a better airforce than Iran, however Iran has a much more diverse, well rounded, numerous and potent air defense system overall. Turkey does not even have access to the S-400 algorithms and depends on Russian technicians to do the vital maintenance. That is one reason why Iran chose the S-300 over S-400.

12) Turkey's airforce is currently only working at half capacity. During the failed coup a few years ago, many pilots from the Turkish airforce took part. Many of those pilots are now in prison for life.

13) The first target will be Turkey's satellites, which Iran can shoot down easily with ballistic missiles, Turkey's air defenses and air bases, along with military and defense infrastructure. Turkey will have to go underground. Iran already has everything underground. Big difference.

14) What will happen when Iran gives PKK advanced ATGMs and MANPADS ? PKK will be able to destroy any Turkish tank and even shoot down helicopters and fighter jets.

15) In case of war there is a good chance all of Turkey's enemies will take advance of the situation by coordinating and attacking various Turkish front all at once.

16) Aside from the regular army and IRGC, Iran has the BASIJ paramilitary units, which number 1 million. They are well armed.

So tell me, how will Turkey deal with all of these issues and discrepancies ?

Please, do not waste your time engaging these characters. No matter how irrefutably you debunk their banter, they will play dumb and will keep repeating themselves to no end. As you noticed, their talking points range from debatable to biased, insufficiently informed and then downright delusional, interlaced with provocative vocabulary - this is simply because they aren't interested in constructive discussion but rather do they intend to troll. The more they are ignored, the less opportunity they will get to spam the Iranian section.

The good news is that this truly showcases the desperation of zionists and Turkey "fanboys". I don't see any Iranian users trolling in their section on here or in their own forums, since neither the Turkish regime nor even its American and zionist superiors have Iranians unsettled to such an extent. As they seem to be intruding more and more in the Iranian section, you can literally sense their desperation, which stems from the US and zionist regime's (let alone their regional client states') utter inability to defeat Iran.

____

You're raising some valid points

I don't think so.

I mean, this sort of thing:

The moment that Turkey decides to in anyway mess with those nukes, which are under strict control and supervision by NATO agents, will be the moment that not only a coup will start, but a ground invasion of Turkey will be launched.

...should be clear even to the average juvenile.

It's not possible to take seriously a person who pretends not to realize this.

Last edited:
They even offered Iran S400. Iran said NO. Why ? Turkey currently DOES NOT have access to algorithms. Russia can see everything and shut it down anytime. Turkish technicians do the vital maintenance. S300 Iran has full access and control.

I did not know that Russia gave Iran the source codes for these systems. I doubt they did.

Nuclear experts are saying that Iran is 4 weeks away from building a bomb. You know more than those experts about these issues ? LOL

Iran 4 weeks away? I dont think so. How much plutonium do you have? Mow much highly enriched uranium? I'd say 0 kg and 0 kg. You think you can build a plutonium plant and enrich plutonium in 4 weeks? lol

If Iran wants to build nukes they will take it all underground in an unknown location, underneath mountain ranges that even bunker buster cannot penetrate

You can take it to the centre of the earth, but unless you have fissile material, there will be no nukes built.

What happened to Trump attacking North Korea. He VOWED that he WOULD NOT allow them to build nukes. "FIRE AND FURY" In the end North Korea build them.

Noth korea exploded a nuke 10 years before trump came to power. You must be confused.

Turkey has no access to American nukes in Turkey. They are for NATO purposes. Turkey can't touch them. That's the hard truth. You are several years away from nukes. Iran is 4 weeks away.

I am not several years away from a nuke. One of my countries (Australia) is several weeks away from a nuke. if needed UK would give us one in 20 hours.

My outer country (Bosnia) is a few centuries away from a nuke.

NATO is a defensive military alliance. NATO / EU are not happy with Turkey's behavior right now. If Turkey attacks Iran or anyone else first, they will do NOTHING

They will protect turkey. they don't want it to fall into the wrong hands. And nato will use nay excuse to attack iran. I think its fairly safe to say that Turkey is much much stronger than Iran.

1- Armenia has S300P and S300PS. S300P is at least 4 decades old and it has already become deprecated. It is known as SA-10 by NATO. S300PS is an improved version, but it is in no way comparable to S300PMU-2 that Iran received, which is generations more advanced than both S300P and S300PS.

This is really difficult to prove and based upon a lot of assumptions. Armenia is to russia what Israel is to America. Russia would go to war to protect Armenia. It will not go to war to protect Iran. In fact it has previously attacked and occupied Iran. Iran is a rival to russia. Armenia is their pet. this fact helps us guess who has the better version of the missiles.

2- Iran didn't really beg Russia to fulfill the agreement. Iran took the case to the UN arbitration court and requested for a 4 billion dollar damage while it was developing Bavar-373 in the meantime. Although Iran had initially purchased S300-PMU1, Iran received S300-PMU2 as well as new radars and EW systems like the Gamma-DE radar (67N6E) and Kvant 1L222 Avtobaza ELINT system from Russia.

you will agree that at some point Russia was decades and decades in front of Iran in AA missile tech. It would be a huge assumption to conclude that Iran has closed or is significantly closing that gap. We have seen Russian tech thoughout the decades and its junk when faced with western firepower. I would bet everything I have that Irans AA tech is woefully inadequate vs Turkey let alone Israel or USA.

3- The efficacy of a country's air defense does not depend only on the systems it uses, but also the arrangement and density of the systems in different layers. So, comparing Armenia's air defenses in the autonomous region of Artsakh to Iran's air defense systems is invalid. Even comparing Armenia's air defenses in the Artsakh region to Yerevan's air defense is invalid.

True on the point of density theoretically, but iran is so huge and its defences are spread out. Artshak is tiny and a battery in yerevan has coverage over artshak. Im not sure who has the more dense coverage. Again, if you faced US airpower. god help you. Turkey would have trouble, but we have seen the Bayraktar to be very effective. but Iran also has drones that can defeat the patriots so, Iran is not defenceless. at flats against turkey.

4- If you think that the West will bomb Iran for producing plutonium (for your information, Iran not only produced plutonium in 1990s, but also reprocessed plutonium at the time) but they will stay silent if Turkey decides to crack into the nuclear bombs that are kept under the NATO supervision, you are delusional. The moment that Turkey decides to in anyway mess with those nukes, which are under strict control and supervision by NATO agents, will be the moment that not only a coup will start, but a ground invasion of Turkey will be launched.

Of course Turkey would be invaded if it went for the bomb. As would germany, japan, south korea, Iran. etc. I'm just saying it would have the fissile material before Iran. It would have to re-machine the plutonium after it picked up the pieces that would be scattered after an attempt to block the bombs. but if it put its mind to it, it would have the first working bomb in a week perhaps.

Iran on the other hand would have to get plutonium. that would take hmmm perhaps a few years. It could get a uranium bomb quicker, but not a quick as turkey is able to get its plutonium bomb.

On the other hand turkey doesnt have any enrichment facilities that I know, nor uranium mines. So it would not be able to build its own nukes from scratch. Iran is much further ahead in that regard.

You're the only one confused here. You are badly confused.

NOBODY will sell a currently belligerent Turkey a nuclear weapon. Neither now nor especially during a war. That's the truth. Australia ? NUKES ? WTF are you saying ?

Australia does not possess any nuclear weapons and is not seeking to become a nuclear weapons state

from GOOGLE

The key ingredient in a nuclear bomb is enriched uranium — or plutonium

from GOOGLE

To make a weapon, the Arms Control Association estimates Iran would need more than 2,300 pounds (1043 KG) of uranium enriched

1 nuclear bomb requires atleast approx 1043 KG of enriched uraninium. Iran currently has more than 2400 KG, almost enough for 2 nuclear bombs.

The IAEA report in November put the stockpile at 2,442.9 kg. Right now Iran has enough for 2 nuclear bombs.

Iran Would Have Enough Fissile Material for Nuclear Bomb by Year's End, U.S. Official Says

Turkey does not, and will not in the foreseeable future, have any technical involvement in the primary maintenance of the Russian system, as there has been no technology transfer concerning the S-400’s algorithms or design. This bitter reality can be succinctly expressed; in the absence of a comprehensive technology transfer or co-production package, Turkish defense planners will never fully know what the Russian strategic SAM system is doing in Turkey, including whether it has any cyber or electronic backdoors clandestinely transferring data on NATO military assets to Moscow. In specific terms, this means one cannot rule out the risk of the S-400 studying and reporting back to Moscow regarding the F-35’s stealth features, which would endanger the U.S.-allied global fleet from Western Europe to Eastern Asia

Iran managed to change the codes on its own supplied S-300 missile systems, then sent engineers to Syria to change the codes on unspecified Syrian air defense systems.

I did not know that Russia gave Iran the source codes for these systems. I doubt they did.

Iran 4 weeks away? I dont think so. How much plutonium do you have? Mow much highly enriched uranium? I'd say 0 kg and 0 kg. You think you can build a plutonium plant and enrich plutonium in 4 weeks? lol

You can take it to the centre of the earth, but unless you have fissile material, there will be no nukes built.

Noth korea exploded a nuke 10 years before trump came to power. You must be confused.

I am not several years away from a nuke. One of my countries (Australia) is several weeks away from a nuke. if needed UK would give us one in 20 hours.

They will protect turkey. they don't want it to fall into the wrong hands. And nato will use nay excuse to attack iran. I think its fairly safe to say that Turkey is much much stronger than Iran.

Last edited:
It is internationally known which precise variant of S-300 Armenia and Iran currently posses.

Stop trying to create ambiguity out of something that is crystal clear

Russian export variants used insufficiently against a super power ? LOL

Iran was able to easily bypass hundreds of billions of dollars worth of PAC-3 Patriot missile batteries in the heart of Saudi Arabia and hit an Aramco facility.

Does that mean that the American Patriot SAM system is purely JUNK ? Completely USELESS ? Or was it based on specific circumstances and timing ?

If Russia makes junk then why did Turkey spend a fortune on the S-400 when they won't even give you the codes

Yes Iran has made great strides in building air defense systems. How did Iran take down the RQ-7 ? RQ-4 ? MAGIC ?

World
Why Iran Is Quite Capable Of “Shooting-Down” US’ Most Advanced Fighter Jets Like F-35s & F-22 Raptors?

Iran possesses a reliably extensive air defence network, bolstered in part by the indigenously produced missile systems and through imports from Russia and China. According to the USA’s Department of Defence, the country’s missile forces are the largest in the Middle-East.

So if Iran can shoot down F-35 and F-22, you think your F-16's from 1980's would be any issue ? LOL

STOP with your rubbish. Plutonium is not an absolute requirement in order to build a nuclear weapon.

You can use either enriched Plutonium or enriched Uranium.

According to a report, in November Iran almost had enough fissile material (enriched Uranium) to build 2 nuclear bombs.

Currently Iran has enough fissile material for 2 bombs. Should Iran choose to build nuclear weapons, it would only take a few weeks for the process. This is a known fact. I've already proven this to you in the other post.

Not every country that goes for the BOMB would be invaded. It depends who, when how ? If Turkey were to try to take the US / NATO nuclear weapons stationed in Turkey by "force" then yes of course the US would intervene and brutalize Turkey.

The US promised to attack and stop North Korea. They did not.

They will most likely not stop nations that are firm allies like Germany or Japan. However because those two nations roles in WW2, who knows.

If Turkey were to try developing nuclear weapons by itself, they would impose sanctions on you, just like Iran.

However currently you are several years away at the moment. That is the bitter, hard truth.

This is really difficult to prove and based upon a lot of assumptions. Armenia is to russia what Israel is to America. Russia would go to war to protect Armenia. It will not go to war to protect Iran. In fact it has previously attacked and occupied Iran. Iran is a rival to russia. Armenia is their pet. this fact helps us guess who has the better version of the missiles.

you will agree that at some point Russia was decades and decades in front of Iran in AA missile tech. It would be a huge assumption to conclude that Iran has closed or is significantly closing that gap. We have seen Russian tech thoughout the decades and its junk when faced with western firepower. I would bet everything I have that Irans AA tech is woefully inadequate vs Turkey let alone Israel or USA.

True on the point of density theoretically, but iran is so huge and its defences are spread out. Artshak is tiny and a battery in yerevan has coverage over artshak. Im not sure who has the more dense coverage. Again, if you faced US airpower. god help you. Turkey would have trouble, but we have seen the Bayraktar to be very effective. but Iran also has drones that can defeat the patriots so, Iran is not defenceless. at flats against turkey.

Of course Turkey would be invaded if it went for the bomb. As would germany, japan, south korea, Iran. etc. I'm just saying it would have the fissile material before Iran. It would have to re-machine the plutonium after it picked up the pieces that would be scattered after an attempt to block the bombs. but if it put its mind to it, it would have the first working bomb in a week perhaps.

Iran on the other hand would have to get plutonium. that would take hmmm perhaps a few years. It could get a uranium bomb quicker, but not a quick as turkey is able to get its plutonium bomb.

On the other hand turkey doesnt have any enrichment facilities that I know, nor uranium mines. So it would not be able to build its own nukes from scratch. Iran is much further ahead in that regard.

Last edited:

That's not difficult to prove at all. As long as we are discussing public knowledge, everyone knows what kinds of arms Armenia has. Armenia has only S300P and S300PS versions. If you want to discuss undisclosed knowledge, then Iran may very well have hydrogen bombs. But we can't discuss undisclosed things because they can't be verified. As long as knowledge in public domain is concerned, what I said is valid and can be confirmed easily.

Iran's air defense has proved itself times and times again by shooting down and capturing tens of advanced US drones from Scan Eagle to Global Hawk and RQ-170. Most of these incidents, including the latest two, have been confirmed by the United States and others. RQ-170 alone surpasses any technology that Turkey can develop in the next 2 decades. Turkey has lost numerous drones in Libya and Armenia. Russian militarists estimate Turkish loss to over 30 drones. Most notably, Turkey lost the Bayraktar TB2 drone signed by Recep.

Your argument is wrong. A country's wide area only adds to its military depth, not the other way around. If a potential enemy wants to get close to a site of value in Iran, it has to penetrate through several layers of the Iranian air defense before reaching that point. This argument simply does not apply to a small territory like Artsakh.

In weeks? More like in months or years. If Turkey in anyway disintegrates one of the bombs, assembling it again will be a huge problem as Turkey is not known to have the technology or the know-how to reassemble it. The only way that could work is if Turkey is careful enough that it does not damage even the tiniest parts of the bomb. And as I said, if Turkey in anyway attempts to do that and the NATO supervisors inform the NATO of such an attempt, they will be invaded militarily. Turkey has a history of successful coups by the military against the government. Let's not forget that.

You don't need plutonium to build a gun-type A bomb. Iran has nearly about 1,500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium according to the last IAEA report which was published months ago. By now, Iran probably has over 2,000 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium. Let's say that Iran has only 1,500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium based on months ago. Now let's do some calculations:

If Iran wants to feed its 1,500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium, stockpiled as UF6, to acquire weapon grade uranium (90% enriched uranium), it will result in almost 72 kilograms of HEU after a year, requiring a SWU of 4,590.
Iran's current enrichment capacity is slightly more than 8,000 SWU UF6 Kg/year. Iran can increase that enrichment capacity to over 19,000 SWU UF6 Kg/year in a really short time if it re-installs the centrifuges it disassembled after the JCPOA.
With an enrichment capacity of 19,000 SWU UF6 Kg/year, and its 1500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium which was verified by the IAEA months ago, Iran will have enough fissile material for a nuclear bomb (nearly 50 kilograms of HEU), in about 6 weeks.
You can verify my calculations independently using URENCO's calculator at here: https://www.urenco.com/swu-calculator

Also, don't forget that Iran can produce more advanced centrifuges than IR-1 and IR-2. Iran's IR-2m and IR-6 centrifuges are much more advanced. Iran can produce 60 IR-6 centrifuges per day, adding an enrichment capacity of 300 - 360 SWU UF6 Kg/year to Iran's current capacity each day.

I read in one of your other posts that you had said Iran had no fissile material (you specifically said 0 kg of plutonium and 0 kg of uranium). That shows that you are not following Iran's nuclear program closely. I refer you to the IAEA reports. Also, let's not forget that Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor is operating and if Iran decides to use it as a breeder reactor, it can produce over 100 kilograms of plutonium per year (which is enough for nearly 20 bombs per year after plutonium reprocessing). Also, technologically, Iran has already mastered implosion techniques required for plutonium bombs since late 1990s. I can provide you with more information if you wish, but you can start here if you are interested in learning more about Iran's nuclear program:

Last edited:
SOURCE:

The IAEA report in November put the stockpile at 2,442.9 kg. That means that by now Iran surely has enough fissile material to build 2 bombs within a few weeks.

That's not difficult to prove at all. As long as we are discussing public knowledge, everyone knows what kinds of arms Armenia has. Armenia has only S300P and S300PS versions. If you want to discuss undisclosed knowledge, then Iran may very well have hydrogen bombs. But we can't discuss undisclosed things because they can't be verified. As long as knowledge in public domain is concerned, what I said is valid and can be confirmed easily.

Iran's air defense has proved itself times and times again by shooting down and capturing tens of advanced US drones from Scan Eagle to Global Hawk and RQ-170. Most of these incidents, including the latest two, have been confirmed by the United States and others. RQ-170 alone surpasses any technology that Turkey can develop in the next 2 decades. Turkey has lost numerous drones in Libya and Armenia. Russian militarists estimate Turkish loss to over 30 drones. Most notably, Turkey lost the Bayraktar TB2 drone signed by Recep.

Your argument is wrong. A country's wide area only adds to its military depth, not the other way around. If a potential enemy wants to get close to a site of value in Iran, it has to penetrate through several layers of the Iranian air defense before reaching that point. This argument simply does not apply to a small territory like Artsakh.

In weeks? More like in months or years. If Turkey in anyway disintegrates one of the bombs, assembling it again will be a huge problem as Turkey is not known to have the technology or the know-how to reassemble it. The only way that could work is if Turkey is careful enough that it does not damage even the tiniest parts of the bomb. And as I said, if Turkey in anyway attempts to do that and the NATO supervisors inform the NATO of such an attempt, they will be invaded militarily. Turkey has a history of successful coups by the military against the government. Let's not forget that.

You don't need plutonium to build a gun-type A bomb. Iran has nearly about 1,500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium according to the last IAEA report which was published months ago. By now, Iran probably has over 2,000 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium. Let's say that Iran has only 1,500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium based on months ago. Now let's do some calculations:

If Iran wants to feed its 1,500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium, stockpiled as UF6, to acquire weapon grade uranium (90% enriched uranium), it will result in almost 72 kilograms of HEU after a year, requiring a SWU of 4,590.
Iran's current enrichment capacity is slightly more than 8,000 SWU UF6 Kg/year. Iran can increase that enrichment capacity to over 19,000 SWU UF6 Kg/year in a really short time if it re-installs the centrifuges it disassembled after the JCPOA.
With an enrichment capacity of 19,000 SWU UF6 Kg/year, and its 1500 kilograms of 4.5% enriched uranium which was verified by the IAEA months ago, Iran will have enough fissile material for a nuclear bomb (nearly 50 kilograms of HEU), in about 6 weeks.
You can verify my calculations independently using URENCO's calculator at here: https://www.urenco.com/swu-calculator

Also, don't forget that Iran can produce more advanced centrifuges than IR-1 and IR-2. Iran's IR-2m and IR-6 centrifuges are much more advanced. Iran can produce 60 IR-6 centrifuges per day, adding an enrichment capacity of 300 - 360 SWU UF6 Kg/year to Iran's current capacity each day.

I read in one of your other posts that you had said Iran had no fissile material (you specifically said 0 kg of plutonium and 0 kg of uranium). That shows that you are not following Iran's nuclear program closely. I refer you to the IAEA reports. Also, let's not forget that Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor is operating and if Iran decides to use it as a breeder reactor, it can produce over 100 kilograms of plutonium per year (which is enough for nearly 20 bombs per year after plutonium reprocessing). Also, technologically, Iran has already mastered implosion techniques required for plutonium bombs since late 1990s. I can provide you with more information if you wish, but you can start here if you are interested in learning more about Iran's nuclear program:

You're the only one confused here. You are badly confused.

NOBODY will sell a currently belligerent Turkey a nuke. Neither now or especially during a war. That's the truth.

Again, it appears it is you who are confused. I never said anyone would sell a nuke to turkey. That is something you've just invented now.

Australia ? NUKES ? WTF are you saying ?

does australia have nukes ? - بحث Google
Australia does not possess any nuclear weapons and is not seeking to become a nuclear weapons state

from GOOGLE

what is the key ingredient in anuclear bomb - بحث Google

Australia with britain tested british nuclear weapons in the 1950's. And had enrichment centrifuges in 1970's Now it can enrich uranium with lasers. and has about 30% of the worlds uranium reserves. It doesn't not want or seek nuclear weapons. But it is an english speaking white country populated mainly by english people. The rest are Scottish irish's and welsh, and other europeans. The head of state is the Queen of Australia, she is also the head of the armed forces. She is called Queen Elizabeth II and lives in London. She can dismiss a government and do all sorts of things.

Whatever Australia needed, UK would give it within 20 hours, i.e. as long as it takes a plane to fly to Australia from a military base in England. Money, gold, nukes, whatever.

It is the same people, same monarch and and an extension of one another. So if Australia needed nukes it could build it themselves, it has all the data form the early tests. but UK would help it as if its the same country. It almost is.

The key ingredient in a nuclear bomb is enriched uranium — or plutonium

from GOOGLE

how much enriched uranium does it take to build a nuclear bomb - بحث Google
To make a weapon, the Arms Control Association estimates Iran would need more than 2,300 pounds (1043 KG) of uranium enriched

1 nuclear bomb requires atleast approx 1043 KG of enriched uraninium. Iran currently has more than 2400 KG

google was not very specific. What you need for a bomb is "highly enriched uranium" and you have approximately 0 kg of that stuff. give or take a few micrograms.

You also have approximately 0 kg of plutonium. give or take a few micrograms.

Turkey does not, and will not in the foreseeable future, have any technical involvement in the primary maintenance of the Russian system, as there has been no technology transfer concerning the S-400’s algorithms or design. This bitter reality can be succinctly expressed; in the absence of a comprehensive technology transfer or co-production package, Turkish defense planners will never fully know what the Russian strategic SAM system is doing in Turkey, including whether it has any cyber or electronic backdoors clandestinely transferring data on NATO military assets to Moscow. In specific terms, this means one cannot rule out the risk of the S-400 studying and reporting back to Moscow regarding the F-35’s stealth features, which would endanger the U.S.-allied global fleet from Western Europe to Eastern Asia

True.

Iran managed to change the codes on its own supplied S-300 missile systems, then sent engineers to Syria to change the codes on unspecified Syrian air defense systems.

Well the codes are so well changed that Israel keeps bombing targets in Syria without a single plane shot down. So I presume Iran would have the same success with its systems against an advanced military. Like Turkey, Israel, and especially USA.

Iran has good drones. We know they evaded patriots in Saudi. We also know that their air defence shot down an airliner full or iranians. So I can predict that when facing a large advanced military, Iran are in deep deep trouble when it comes to Air defence.

Turkey lost 2 Bayraktar in armenian occupied lands. Russian air defence was totally useless. Not so different form patriots in Saudi Arabia. I think these weapons exports that america makes are just there to milk their lesser allies. The Air defence USA gives to israel is free. The air defence Russia gives to Armenia is free.

From the Is conclude that Patriots in Israel probably work pretty good. but s300 anywhere are useless as they failed in Armenia.

Turkey would not be able to reassemble a disintegrated bomb. They would have to collect the plutonium scattered around the room after the bomb is blown up by the safety mechanism (sub critical explosion of course). Refine the plutonium it in some sort of a milling process. construct their own implosion device and they would have a bomb.

Naturally, Turkey would develop an implosion device before they took such a drastic step.

You don't steal nukes form the US without a pretty good plan first.

US would invade in about 2-3 weeks with everything they have. I think turkey would have a nuke by then. or they better have a nuke by then or they are totally FUBAR.

Interesting calculations. I trust them. so one bomb in 6 weeks? without installing additional centrifuges. That would be an atomic bomb? gun type A bomb.

Without new centrifuges, how many could they build in the next 3 months?

ok.

https://www.iranwatch.org/sites/default/files/final_nuclear_report.pdf

If Bushehr becomes a breeder reactor, and they find out, it will be gone the same day they discover this fact. i promise you.

so I say iran has 0 kg of plutonium. give or take a few micrograms, right now. Am I wrong or an i right? If I am wrong, how many kilograms do you say they have right now?

It is internationally known which precise variant of S-300 Armenia and Iran currently posses.

How is this known? does armenia allow journalists to inspect the source code of the defence systems?

Iran was able to easily bypass hundreds of billions of dollars worth of PAC-3 Patriot missile batteries in the heart of Saudi Arabia and hit an Aramco facility.

Does that mean that the American Patriot SAM system is purely JUNK ? Completely USELESS ? Or was it based on specific circumstances and timing ?

Iran has good drones. I said that. and yes Patriots sold to Saudi Arabia and other Arabs are useless junk. America does not trust those clowns with any weapon more sophisticated than a bone saw. They are just milking cows for the US defence industry. The moment they stop buying the junk they will be overthrown and a new sucker will come and replace the current suckers.

Looks like the Gulf states need anti missile defence upgrade, welcome Boeing. looks like they need to fix the oil infrastructure destroyed by iran, welcome chevron, Honeywell, etc.

If Russia makes junk then why did Turkey spend a fortune on the S-400 when they won't even give you the codes

Turkey will try to reverse engineer what it can. gain insights into the manufacturing process of the missiles and radars, chips. They will work on some level and have some effectiveness. and turkey will practice how to destroy the system. Of course the russian s400 would be much more effective, thats why they didn't just sell them one of the shelf. they took like a year and a half to develop a downgraded version just for turkey.

But Turkey can still learn from it. Its probably good enough to shoot down some syrian, arab or greek planes if needed. Maybe even some missiles. The s400 would not be completely useless.

Back
Top Bottom