What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Here is a true story that I did hear about 20 years ago but recently saw that again....the story is for those of you who wonder about how iran does the business of retaliation.

During iran-iraq war..many hard-core iraqi pilots bombed iranian civilian populations to create terror..after the war and in the choas of the US invasion of Iraq many of these hard-core pilots were mysteriously killed while in Iraq living a civilian life...many more got the message and fled to Jordan and Egypt....I recall as many as 200 were eliminated...

I leave it to you to make your conclusion.

Here is a true story that I did hear about 20 years ago but recently saw that again....the story is for those of you who wonder about how iran does the business of retaliation.

During iran-iraq war..many hard-core iraqi pilots bombed iranian civilian populations to create terror..after the war and in the choas of the US invasion of Iraq many of these hard-core pilots were mysteriously killed while in Iraq living a civilian life...many more got the message and fled to Jordan and Egypt....I recall as many as 200 were eliminated...

They were Iraqi, and it happened 20 years ago. What has this to do with Israel ? Totally unrelated.

I explained in it my previous post. First of all if you keep escalating then you have to wonder what your end goal is going to be. In Syria, SAA and Russians blow up Turkish proxies daily. Is Turkey going to retaliate directly or do anything significant ? When Egyptian/UAE Rafale jets blew up 3 Turkish air defense batteries in Watiya, Libya, did Turkey retaliate ? No.

Just blindly retaliating against everything immediately like a raging bull is not going to achieve much at the end of the day. A boxer/fighter does not immediately / blindly retaliate against every punch / feint. A smart fighter has an end goal and a long term strategy to win the fight.

Sometimes, the enemy wants you to retaliate and it's just an elaborate trap. Just like fighters lay traps, so do nations in the realm of geo-politics. Israeli recently killed an Iranian nuclear scientist. Why ? Their end goal is to escalate tensions in the region by getting Iran to retaliate against Israeli directly and and therefore killing any chances of a 2nd Iranian nuclear deal. As one Israeli pundit put it recently "What keeps me awake at night is not what Iran is doing in Syria, what keeps me awake at night is the reactivation of the Iranian nuclear deal"

First of all Israeli strikes on Iranian assets in Syria are not happening "daily" like he tried to state either and they're not nearly as effective as the Israeli's want you to believe. In currently Syrian government controlled, liberated areas, there are countless underground tunnel and barracks networks that were dug by rebels. Any vital Iranian / Syrian military site will therefore, most likely be underground in a fortified, hardened position. Especially if you consider the fact that Iran already has extensive experience with digging missile tunnels / bunkers in Iran, then it's just common sense.

On the other hand Israel is a tiny strip of land, with a highly dense and saturated air defense network. If Iran wanted to escalate/retaliate against Israel then it would take a seriously large barrage of missiles. Hezbollah can do this, but the Israeli's will retaliate and hit Lebanese infrastructure directly. Syria can allow Iran to launch missiles from Syria but then Syrian assets will be targeted harshly by Israel.

Getting Lebanese and Syrians to cooperate on a major retaliation therefore can be extremely difficult and a major hurdle. I mean Syria has been at war for how many years now ? more than 8 ? with many of their cities completely decimated ? You really think they would allow Iran to light fireworks in their backyard ? Honestly one solution is going to have to be for Iran to sell sophisticated air defense networks to Syria / Lebanon in the next decade or so. That would certainly help deter intermittent Israeli attacks.

@sha ah What he says in here that is wrong ? He is saying, shoot directly at the Americans, kill 30,40 of them and proudly announce it to the whole world.. just like what the US did to Soleimani. He is saying be a man and not a coward. I agree with this part of his post.

Last edited:
Armenia is a country of 3 million people. Also BAKU / Turkey did not attack Azerbaijan but rather Artaskh (Nagorno-Karabakh) which had some help from Armenia, however Armenia did not even commit fully to wage a war. Most Armenian soldiers / assets stayed in their barracks throughout the conflict.

When it comes to large scale military procurement deals, like even with the Turkish S-400 deal, the world knows what's going on. It's not something that can be hidden like candy in a convenience store.

Yes Armenians shot down a few Bayraktar drones but they also shot down over 200 assets overall, including uavs, helicopters, aircraft, loitering munitions. the LNA shot down atleast 20 Turkish drones in Libya and that was with just export version Pantsirs operated by untrained operators. If you want evidence of the 20 Turkish drone destroyed in Libya I can show you.

Anyways, Iran has an extensive, well rounded and extremely potent air defense network. Yes Turkey just received the S-400 but as we speak, right now Iran's air defense network is still more effective and much more well rounded. Most military analysts believe this to be true. It's simply because Iran has more numerous assets and a more extensive variety of SAMs than Turkey. Iran has a wide variety of short range, medium, long range SAMs all integrated into its air defense network and is constantly developing, upgrading it's capabilities.

Also Iranian long range SAM Bavar 373 has been analyzed / rated as being better / more effective than the average S-300 but not yet as effective as the S-400. Currently Turkey cannot produce anything like this. Regardless of the Bavar-373 currently not being as effective as S-400, Iran produces it for a fraction of the cost, without any external help and Iran can mass produce them at will. During any war this will be crucial. Like Stalin once said, sometimes "Quantity has its own quality"

Overall Patriots systems are not junk at all. They've shot down hundreds of incoming Houthi missiles / drone over the years. It's just that the Houthi's / Iran took advantage of a vulnerability in the system at the time. Since then the Saudi's have spent even more money and upgraded their radars.

Anyways when it comes to air defense it's simply a matter of math. For example, if I have a site, guarded by an air defense system with 4 missiles and the enemy shoots 10 missiles at the site, well then guess what, that site is going to get hit and perhaps even the air defense on that site will be destroyed.

However if a site is protected by 16 missiles and you shoot 12, well then the enemy will lose. Maybe 1 or 2 might get through. Maybe not.

Also a long range SAM, like the THAAD, meant to shoot down high flying targets like ballistic missiles is still useless against low flying targets like a cruise missile or even low flying drones that cost peanuts compared to it. That doesn't mean it's junk.

Perhaps the long range SAM radar can even detect the incoming missiles but won't be able to respond. That's why the best air defense networks have short range / medium range / long assets all integrated into one. Different assets, specifically meant to take on various, specific threats.

You can have a system like S-400, that can do it all, but like the saying goes, "a jack of all trades is a master of none" That's not an absolute truth but usually if a person only practices on craft, they gain an edge in that craft. Someone who does everything usually isn't going to have that same "edge" Likewise a machine / technology that is designed to conduct multiple tasks is usually going to be able to conduct all the tasks but not as effectively a machine / technology that specializes / excels at effectively conducting just one single task.

How is this known? does armenia allow journalists to inspect the source code of the defence systems?

Iran has good drones. I said that. and yes Patriots sold to Saudi Arabia and other Arabs are useless junk. America does not trust those clowns with any weapon more sophisticated than a bone saw. They are just milking cows for the US defence industry. The moment they stop buying the junk they will be overthrown and a new sucker will come and replace the current suckers.

Looks like the Gulf states need anti missile defence upgrade, welcome Boeing. looks like they need to fix the oil infrastructure destroyed by iran, welcome chevron, Honeywell, etc.

Turkey will try to reverse engineer what it can. gain insights into the manufacturing process of the missiles and radars, chips. They will work on some level and have some effectiveness. and turkey will practice how to destroy the system. Of course the russian s400 would be much more effective, thats why they didn't just sell them one of the shelf. they took like a year and a half to develop a downgraded version just for turkey.

But Turkey can still learn from it. Its probably good enough to shoot down some syrian, arab or greek planes if needed. Maybe even some missiles. The s400 would not be completely useless.

Yes Armenians shot down a few Bayraktar drones but they also shot down over 200 assets overall, including uavs, helicopters, aircraft, loitering munitions.

Armenians shot down 2 bayraktars. or perhaps one and the other had a malfunction. If they shot more they would show pictures of more.

the Azeri drones that were destroyed by the hundreds were the self destruct israeli drones that were destroyed upon them impacting Armenian tanks, trucks and military personnel.

Armenia is a country of 3 million people. Also BAKU / Turkey did not attack Azerbaijan but rather Artaskh (Nagorno-Karabakh) which had some help from Armenia, however Armenia did not even commit fully to wage a war. Most Armenian soldiers / assets stayed in their barracks throughout the conflict.

You mean the Armenian/Russian Alliance that was crushed by the Azeri/Turkish alliance.

Most armenian soldiers stayed in Armenia because their transport trucks and busses were bombed on the way to the front line. how many killed soldiers were from Armenia? 99%? There is no Artsakh army, its all Armenian army from Armenia funded and armed by Russia with the latest most modern russian weapons.

Anyways, Iran has an extensive, well rounded and extremely potent air defense network. Yes Turkey just received the S-400 but as we speak, right now Iran's air defense network is still more effective and much more well rounded. Most military analysts believe this to be true. It's simply because Iran has more numerous assets and a more extensive variety of SAMs than Turkey. Iran has a wide variety of short range, medium, long range SAMs all integrated into its air defense network and is constantly developing, upgrading it's capabilities.

I hope they upgrade their capabilities to the point where they don't shoot down passenger jets full of their own citizens.

Well if this is supposed to scare israelis it wont work. It essentially means that if Israel is ever conquered by some country and a shiite majority start ruling there, Iran will assassinate the people that kill their scientists.

Yeah, I cant see the Israelis being too worried about that scenario.

The Baku/Turkish alliance CRUSHED the Armenian/Russian alliance ? You realize that Russia is running the show in the Caucasus right ? If Russia wanted to they could crush Baku like a can and there's nothing Turkey would be able to do about it.

Don't compare yourself with Russia, which is a military superpower, with 7000+ nuclear warheads, aircraft carriers, hypersonic missiles and more. This is the same thing as Turkey comparing itself to France. It's a joke.

Turkey 80 million, Baku Republic 10 million. Armenians are 3 million all together. Artaskh has 150,000 people and in the end you didn't even take the capital of the city after losing 7000+ troops. Some say you lost 10,000+ with mercenaries.

So you attacked a tiny enclave, which was completely surrounded, outnumbered. You only advanced in the south and after sustaining massive losses, didn't have the will to go for the capital. When you where both exhausted and weak Russia wisely made its move.

You had all the advantages and didn't take the capital ? That would be like attacking Qatar and not taking Doha. Or attacking DC and not taking Washington. Or what if you attacked UAE and didn't take Abu Dhabi.

Putin played Pashiyun, Erdogan and Aliyev like pawns and expanded Russian influence MASSIVELY without lifteing a finger.

Artaskh is to Armenia what Eastern Ukraine is to Russia. Armenia did not go into the war fully because Pashiyun is a pussy and was scared. Pashiyun is severely pro western, which is why he did not allow Russian troops in much sooner. Baku would have stopped any time Russia came in. You wouldn't have a choice.

Iran is not trying to scare Israel. They're already scared. One Israeli analyst said recently "It's not what Iran is doing in Syria which keeps me up at night, it's the Iran nuclear deal being reinstated that keeps me up at night"

Anyways Iran is not a blind bull that has to react to every move the enemy makes.

When Russia / SAA blow up your proxies every single day what do you do ? When UAE, tiny UAE blew up your 3 multi million dollar air defense units in Watiya, what did Turkey do ? Did you respond to UAE or Egypt ?

Will a boxer / fighter be successful if he responds to every punch or feint by acting predictably like a raging bull ? Or will a boxer be successful by being calculating and focusing on a game plan to win the fight ? Looking at the big picture, Iran has been very successful in Syria. Iran has done everything it has wanted there and despite all of Israel's efforts, Iran is there and doing whatever it wants.

All those bombings every few months are just for show. I told you already. In liberated areas, there are countless tunnels, bunkers that were dug out by stupid rebels and foreign insurgents. Government forces now have access to those sites. Any vital Iranian / Syrian site is deep underground in a fortified position. Israel just hits an empty warehouse one day, a little army post with 2 soldiers next month, just for show, to convince their people that they're doing something.

In regards to the passenger plane being shot down, despite that, according to military analysts Iran has a better, more extensive air defense network than Turkey. Iran simply has more numerous and varied inventory of SAMs.

Iran produces Bavar-373. According to analysts, it's not quite as good as the S-400 yet, however it's better than the S-300. However Iran produces it for a fraction of the price of the S-400 and soon it will be as good. In any case Russia is already working on much more advanced hardware than S-400. By the time the Russians give you the codes, they'll have S-500.

Anyways when you compare the drones that Turkey and Iran both produce, again it's the same result. Iran simply has a wider variety that specialize, excel in conducting specific tasks. Iran had access to RQ-4, RQ-7, some of the most advanced UAVs on the planet.

Iran produces cheap drones, medium range, expensive, high end, advanced and stealth drones. Everything. Turkey only produces Bayraktar and Anka, the rest are insignificant really. Iran already produces drones just like those, but Iran has a wider variety for export and army use.

Armenians shot down 2 bayraktars. or perhaps one and the other had a malfunction. If they shot more they would show pictures of more.

the Azeri drones that were destroyed by the hundreds were the self destruct israeli drones that were destroyed upon them impacting Armenian tanks, trucks and military personnel.

You mean the Armenian/Russian Alliance that was crushed by the Azeri/Turkish alliance.

Most armenian soldiers stayed in Armenia because their transport trucks and busses were bombed on the way to the front line. how many killed soldiers were from Armenia? 99%? There is no Artsakh army, its all Armenian army from Armenia funded and armed by Russia with the latest most modern russian weapons.

I hope they upgrade their capabilities to the point where they don't shoot down passenger jets full of their own citizens.

Well if this is supposed to scare israelis it wont work. It essentially means that if Israel is ever conquered by some country and a shiite majority start ruling there, Iran will assassinate the people that kill their scientists.

I explained in it my previous post. First of all if you keep escalating then you have to wonder what your end goal is going to be.
Indeed, we are all wondering what the end goal of the IR is by it's phantom fight against Israel.

In Syria, SAA and Russians blow up Turkish proxies daily.
Totally false, no such thing is happening on a daily basis. If you make such a claim, please post sources for these daily events.
Is Turkey going to retaliate directly or do anything significant ?
Last time i checked Turkey did not claim ''harsh revenge'' frequently.

Just blindly retaliating against everything immediately like a raging bull is not going to achieve much at the end of the day.
And who is talking about ''blindly retaliating'' ? are you just making up things now ? Everyone is screaming, even within IR itself, to retaliate at the very least, at the same level against the Israelis.

Sometimes, the enemy wants you to retaliate and it's just an elaborate trap. Just like fighters lay traps, so do nations in the realm of geo-politics.
What kind of a coward fighter always takes punches under the guise of ''oh look, its a trap, i am cucked now, i can not respond back'' Total weak and chickens.hit mentality that has brought Iran nothing but misery,sanctions and humiliation.

As one Israeli pundit put it recently "What keeps me awake at night is not what Iran is doing in Syria, what keeps me awake at night is the reactivation of the Iranian nuclear deal"
You are a fool if you think that Iran is keeping Israel awake at night in any way at all. Iran has no standing against Zionist political and military power. Such statements are made for domestic and foreign consumption. To fool people like you.

First of all Israeli strikes on Iranian assets in Syria are not happening "daily" like he tried to state either and they're not nearly as effective as the Israeli's want you to believe.
They are happening weekly or on a monthly basis and judging from lack of any retaliation they have been pretty successful so far in cucking the opponent.

In currently Syrian government controlled, liberated areas, there are countless underground tunnel and barracks networks that were dug by rebels. Any vital Iranian / Syrian military site will therefore, most likely be underground in a fortified, hardened position. Especially if you consider the fact that Iran already has extensive experience with digging missile tunnels / bunkers in Iran, then it's just common sense.
Yes yes yes. But what has that achieved anything for Iran at all ? All those fancy tunnels and sophisticated networks but never used against Israel. Still cucked regularly by Israel.
On the other hand Israel is a tiny strip of land, with a highly dense and saturated air defense network. If Iran wanted to escalate/retaliate against Israel then it would take a seriously large barrage of missiles. Hezbollah can do this, but the Israeli's will retaliate and hit Lebanese infrastructure directly. Syria can allow Iran to launch missiles from Syria but then Syrian assets will be targeted harshly by Israel.
So if you are afraid of Israeli retaliation hitting Lebanon and Syria then why are you even claiming to fighting Israel ? Does not make sense to me at all. We are also talking about open warfare here.. not underground intelligence fight between Mossad and VEVAK.

Getting Lebanese and Syrians to cooperate on a major retaliation therefore can be extremely difficult and a major hurdle.
Then what have you cucks been doing over the past 40 years if you can not coordinate a proper response by two tiny countries ? Isn't this the height of incompetence ?

I mean Syria has been at war for how many years now ? more than 8 ? with many of their cities completely decimated ? You really think they would allow Iran to light fireworks in their backyard ?
Yes. Syrian cities are completely ravaged, that is why they will not allow Iran to run amok against Israel.. they will wait till their cities are completely rebuilt and then give Iran the go ahead for an attack. Geez... you realize how illogical you sound?
Honestly one solution is going to have to be for Iran to sell sophisticated air defense networks to Syria / Lebanon in the next decade or so. That would certainly help deter intermittent Israeli attacks.
Deter this deter that bla bla we have been hearing from the past decades. When are you going to take the fight to Israel itself instead of being cucked daily without having the courage to muster a proper attack ?

WOW....You gave up your false identity very fast my little Jewish troll....I think you must report this to your supervisor and request a new troll flag and username....
Shalom and keep up with your swimming exercises..you will need them soon..lol

The Baku/Turkish alliance CRUSHED the Armenian/Russian alliance ? You realize that Russia is running the show in the Caucasus right ? If Russia wanted to they could crush Baku like a can and there's nothing Turkey would be able to do about it.

True that Russia is has now invaded Azerbaijan and has saved Armenia from total disaster. But Russia/Armenia alliance was crushed on the battlefield and russian weapons were exposed as being totally useless against turkish air assets. Drones and jamming pods.

Turkey 80 million, Baku Republic 10 million. Armenians are 3 million all together. Artaskh has 150,000 people and in the end you didn't even take the capital of the city after losing 7000+ troops. Some say you lost 10,000+ with mercenaries.

140 million russian and their whole industrial base was there to supply Armenia with unlimited weapons. Still it didnt stop a military defeat of Armenia.

And no, we (Bosnians) didn't lose a single soldier or civilian in that war.

And the only mercenaries in the war where Lebanese/syrian Armenians who got taught a big lesson.

So you attacked a tiny enclave, which was completely surrounded, outnumbered. You only advanced in the south and after sustaining massive losses, didn't have the will to go for the capital. When you where both exhausted and weak Russia wisely made its move.

We didnt attack any enclave. Bosnia hasn't attacked anyone for over 100 years.

Iran boosts the "SEPAND" budget by 256 % (SEPAND is the Iranian equivalent to US DARPA)
This is the Agency where assassinated scientist was working. Great news indeed.

امیر حاتمی با بیان اینکه تلاش سازمان پژوهش‌های نوین دفاعی با جدیت بیشتری نسبت به قبل ادامه خواهد داشت، گفت: تمامی کارکنان و مدیران وزارت دفاع بعد از ترور این شهید والا مقام عزم خود را برای ادامه راه فخری زاده جزم کردند و دولت خدمتگزار جمهوری اسلامی نیز در اقدامی شایسته، بودجه سازمان پژوهش و نوآوری دفاعی را ۲۵۶ درصد افزایش داد. د.

WOW....You gave up your false identity very fast my little Jewish troll....I think you must report this to your supervisor and request a new troll flag and username....
Shalom and keep up with your swimming exercises..you will need them soon..lol

I am not jewish. read my posts. I am a bosnian. We don't hate jews, or anyone for that matter. 99% of us don't know any jews, don't care about jews and only read about them in forums like this. Our capital was probably 20% jewish until 1941. That's when they all died and no-one spoke about it very much since.

Bu regardless, I can speculate that the story about how iran assassinated Iraqi pilots 20 years after and only once the US invaded iraq, will certainly not scare any israeli. I'm sorry but that the truth.

"Yes. Syrian cities are completely ravaged, that is why they will not allow Iran to run amok against Israel.. they will wait till their cities are completely rebuilt and then give Iran the go ahead for an attack. Geez... you realize how illogical you sound?"

You're reading it too literally my friend. That is not "the" reason why they will not allow Iran to launch a major retaliatory strike against Israel. That is one of the many reasons.

Another reason is that the Syrians are war weary and their assets are pretty depleted.

Another reason is that they are focusing on launching a major offensive in Idlib in the new year and they are still fighting left over rebel remnants in Daara area and ISIS in the desert and they Turks are also threatening in the north.

So the Syrians really have quite a bit on their plate.

Also when it comes to foreign powers fighting on another nations soil, no nation wants that, not the Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, nobody.

Totally false, no such thing is happening on a daily basis. If you make such a claim, please post sources for these daily events.

Turkish proxies are being targeted and are being blown up daily in Syria by Russian airforce, Syrian airforce and Syrian / Iranian drones. I've posted several links in the last couple of days on the Chill section of this site.

Look at the website, the history just for the last few weeks. Okay here, here's just one recent example 17 hours ago just from browsing down a few seconds.

Multiple TFSA fighters killed tonight amidst attempts to take Mu'alaq

Keep in mind TFSA (Syrian National Army) is backed directly by Turkey.

Also when the UAE/Egypt blew up 3 Turkish HAWK SAM batteries in Watiya, Libya, did Turkey retaliate ? Nope

What kind of a coward fighter always takes punches under the guise of ''oh look, its a trap, i am cucked now, i can not respond back'' Total weak and chickens.hit mentality that has brought Iran nothing but misery,sanctions and humiliation.

Like I said, Iran's strategy in regards to Israel is long term and in the big picture Iran has succeeded in Iraq and Syria.

Israel has failed to achieve most of its goals in Syria, namely to completely overthrow the Assad regime and turn Syria into a unsalvageable disaster where Iran would lose all of its influence.

Also the Israeli's funded, equipped and even gave emergency medical aid to insurgents on their border. They did not want SAA or Iranian assets on their border. They wanted a buffer of rebels on their border on top of occupying the Golan heights. That Zionist backed buffer made up of ISIS and other foreign backed insurgents is gone.

Some fighters/boxers fight defensively, some fighters fight proactively. Just because a fighter is not always aggressive, does not mean that that fighter isn't going to win the match. Iran is certainly taking punches from Israel in Syria but they're not even putting a dent on Iran's regional ambitions. They're something like glaring shots, punches that mostly get deflected.

You are a fool if you think that Iran is keeping Israel awake at night in any way at all.

The "what keeps me up at night" quote made by an Israeli analyst / pundit, not myself. The Zionists DO NOT want another nuclear deal. They do not want Iran to reap the financial rewards and have access to the global market or its billions in frozen funds.

The Israelis want Iran to remain a financial pariah. Their main goal at the moment is escalate, get Iran to retaliate so they can point the finger at Iran and sabotage the nuclear deal.

That was the entire idea behind killing the nuclear scientist. That is what many analysts believe. That is what I myself believe as well. The Israeli's want escalation. They want Iran to retaliate immediately. They've set a dangerous trap. Should Iran give it to them or should Iran retaliate in kind at a time of Iran's choosing, at a time and place that is optimal for Iran ?

The game of geo-politics is a long term chess game, My friend, I understand your frustration, that you want revenge, you want Iran to retaliate decisively and immediately, but there is an optimal time and place for that. Also it's best to hit the enemy when they least expect it. Not when they just struck and are anticipating major retaliation.

Yes yes yes. But what has that achieved anything for Iran at all ? All those fancy tunnels and sophisticated networks but never used against Israel. Still cucked regularly by Israel.

Those assets are meant to deter various nations like Israel or America from attacking Iran directly. if Israel or the USA were to attack Iran directly then Iran would surely use it's missiles / airforce to retaliate.

Iran's missiles and air force assets are strictly reserved to defend Iran's borders. There are tiny exceptions here and there but for the most part they're reserved to defend Iran directly.

Honestly if you think of a last 40 years, in my opinion Khomeini was far too aggressive and Khamenei is a little too reserved. Even when the Taliban killed those Iranian hostages in the late 90's, I mean realistically Iran could have very easily launched devastating surgical strikes against the Taliban right ?

Iran had an airforce with nearly 200 fighter jets, F-14's etc. Taliban had 1 or 2 jets I believe ? So they were pretty helpless. However as you remember in the end, some kind of deal was reached behind the scenes.

I'm not sure if those responsible for the killing were ever even punished or what happened, but for whatever reason the Iranian leadership were satisfied enough not to atleast bomb a few Taliban targets.

Indeed, we are all wondering what the end goal of the IR is by it's phantom fight against Israel.

And who is talking about ''blindly retaliating'' ? are you just making up things now ? Everyone is screaming, even within IR itself, to retaliate at the very least, at the same level against the Israelis.

You are a fool if you think that Iran is keeping Israel awake at night in any way at all. Iran has no standing against Zionist political and military power. Such statements are made for domestic and foreign consumption. To fool people like you.

They are happening weekly or on a monthly basis and judging from lack of any retaliation they have been pretty successful so far in cucking the opponent.

So if you are afraid of Israeli retaliation hitting Lebanon and Syria then why are you even claiming to fighting Israel ? Does not make sense to me at all. We are also talking about open warfare here.. not underground intelligence fight between Mossad and VEVAK.

Then what have you cucks been doing over the past 40 years if you can not coordinate a proper response by two tiny countries ? Isn't this the height of incompetence ?

Yes. Syrian cities are completely ravaged, that is why they will not allow Iran to run amok against Israel.. they will wait till their cities are completely rebuilt and then give Iran the go ahead for an attack. Geez... you realize how illogical you sound?
Deter this deter that bla bla we have been hearing from the past decades. When are you going to take the fight to Israel itself instead of being cucked daily without having the courage to muster a proper attack ?

Last edited:
True that Russia is has now invaded Azerbaijan and has saved Armenia from total disaster. But Russia/Armenia alliance was crushed on the battlefield and russian weapons were exposed as being totally useless against turkish air assets. Drones and jamming pods.

russia didn't even intervene on the battlefield, since armenia went towards u.s. and start decrease relations with russia, so how can you say russia/armenia alliance. there was no such a thing.
armenia have russian weapons most of them outdatet like the sam sytsems they used. if armenia and russia would be alliance azerbaijan would not last one day in the battlefield and turkey couldn't do shit about that.
and lets not forgot that the armenian army was still in their bases and didn't even fought. the soldiers on the battlefield where most volunteers and still gave azerbaijan a hard time.

now back to russia. since u.s. and europe didn't helped armenia, russia used the situatuion and made a peace treaty and send troops. putin just wanted to make it clear to armenia that they cant rely on the west and that armenia needs russia as a protector.
if azerbaijan and turkey are that strong can "crush" russia why they didn't keep russia away from sending tropps? again cause russia didn't even got involved.

people really think since turkey shot down a russian fighter that they are stronger than russia when it comes to war, cause russia didn't retaliate. we know that erdogan talked to putin and said that it was a mistake and a accident and appologized.

I am not jewish. read my posts. I am a bosnian. We don't hate jews, or anyone for that matter. 99% of us don't know any jews, don't care about jews and only read about them in forums like this. Our capital was probably 20% jewish until 1941. That's when they all died and no-one spoke about it very much since.

Bu regardless, I can speculate that the story about how iran assassinated Iraqi pilots 20 years after and only once the US invaded iraq, will certainly not scare any israeli. I'm sorry but that the truth.
are you sure you were not a jewish survivor the way you defend them..lol!!!
Now to answer your point of view with my point of view....Israel can not forever relay on US protection..Assuming they are still around there would be a time that the US will consider them a "Liability" rather than an "Asset"...that is when all the people of the region who have received a blow from them and could not reply because of the US will get back to them and there is a long line up......Iran most likely does not have to be in the line but its my word against yours.

Back
Top Bottom