What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

we are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :enjoy: :-)

The UN arms embargo on Iran expires today & at 00:01 local time, Iran's FM Zarif tweeted this statement in which he says Tehran "may procure" weapons "from any source" & "export defensive armaments based on its own policies" as of today. Also warns against breach of UNSC 2231.
No one has the balls to sell weapons to Iran.

You are absolutely spot on. Its them, the Zainabs. They are present

Without facts, I am not going to discount the statement of the Pakistani government and military.

Liwa Zanabiyoun is not functioning in Pakistan, only Syria and Iraq.

You show up and make laughable comments in here. They are Pakistani recruits loyal to the Iranian cause. Get used to hearing about them everywhere.

Why do you keep quoting me?

I am not interested in your opinions, only facts.

اذربایجان و ارمنستان از بهترین مشتریان اند و میتونن اولین باشند

اذربایجان باید بفهمه خریدش از اسراییل براش نا امنه و به علل مختلف به ضررش تموم میشه و باید از ایران بخره

Comment screenshotted...so when it happens you can chew your words. lol.
Actually i would be happy but logic says there will not be any export of weapons to Iran by any party due to fear of US sanctions. Let's see who got the balls.

Iran announces they cracked the F110 engine and are beginning engine testing.

When what they really have are the blueprints and ToT on one of these:

Klimov RD-93MA or AL-31

China and Pakistan and some other countries have the RD-93. China and Russia and some other countries have the AL-31. Who is to know who did the ToT, or sold the raw engines to Iran to build their own, when everybody thinks they are the F110 project.

None of this violates the UN agreement, this would be loyal to the agreements. Simply bypasses the interference by doing everything in secret.

Since everyplace is bugged, have to write down the conversation on paper

why no one talking about IRan moving artillery to northern Iran due to errant missiles from Azebaijan flying into Iran???

استفاده از بیش از ده مدل مختلف پهپاد اسراییلی نشون میده اقایون در ایران و ارمنستان تا چه حد در خواب بودند

اینجا سوریه نیست که دور باشه و حیاط خلوته ایرانه

نیروی خفته مومنان اذربایجان فعال بشه زمین میلرزه. اذربایجانی با غیرت زخم گلستان و ترکمانچای و چالدران داره
اونی که تفنگ برمیداره داره این زخمو

ما از دبستان زخم باکو و ایروان روی دلمون مونده بود. ما زخم قره باغ نداریم در اعماق دلمون
زخم باکو و ایروان و تفلیس ولی داریم

ذات ایرانی ماست​

Alright, lets keep this topic for chill thread. This is not the topic for serious discussions. Please utilize other threads. Secondly, no mod on PDF is bias and everyone will act per the rules. If you follow the rules no one can touch you. Thirdly, respect everyone be it Iranian, Pakistani or Turkish. We are all brothers so dont use words that might hurt one another. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom