What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What? Where? In Iran?
in US the first was there steel production plant working to get steel to US military then at the same city there biggest power plant went up in flames then a shopping center all in one city

it seem US main land is under cyber attack too there internet is down we have to see whats happening

its cute how they downplaying it just like us they did not even report 3 huge explosion in at least 2 important plants.

Half the internet is dead at the current moment.

Many black people are angry with what happened to George Floyd and the protests, The Black people built the u.s. for free so they can do whatever they want with it.

Certainly, however if they let their movement to be taken control of and hijacked by this person here:

7e44b3432cbf5375c0d294d406355ef5.jpg

...then not only can they be sure their efforts will go to waste but what is more, they will certainly end up incurring even greater damage than they already have, the only net winner being the oligarchic power structure responsible for their woes.

Black people in the diaspora have their own honorable leaders of past and present to turn to:

Marcus_Garvey_1920.jpg

Minister-Farrakhan_01-01-2019_1.jpg

50981738_10157077262747082_1748117346637053952_o.jpg

The three bastards were caught in an armed robbery!
It was only later when they searched their phones that they found out they were involved in burning building......

In what country does burning down public and private buildings is it considered protests!
apparently in usa when it's done by black live matter protesters.
welcome to the world , its ages usa and Iran uses the most nonsense excuses to throw a jab at each others

What the world would have said if Irans warship had burnt down:

https://www.aparat.com/v/iVEoS/تیتر_رسانه‌های_جهان_اگر_ناو_ایرانی_آتش_می‌گرفت

Video of huge explosion at US steel works plant: the 4th of just has passed.... I dont know why they keep letting off more fireworks...

https://www.aparat.com/v/NXIsR/خبر_فوری_|_انفجار_عظیم_در_کارخانه_فولاد_در_آمریکا
I like the France24 title

I don't support violent protests and destruction of public property. Iranians in general don't have a healthy relationship to the government. We don't have it now, and we didn't have in during the Shah era. There is something very wrong with us. Instead of belonging to one group of blind sheep that accepts everything the government does, look for excuses and scapegoats, and refuse to criticize. Or the other group that chants death to Islamic Republic. I want Iranians to be more critical of the government, but without going 360 degrees extreme and chanting death to Islamic Republic. I also want the government to be more tolerant of criticism.

یه جایی که ترکیه از ما جلو میفته سینما و فیلم سازیه

ما دلمون خوشه که با نشون دادن جنوب شهر تهران تو جشنواره کن مقام میاریم و یا خیلی ماهرانه با خط قرمزها بازی می کنیم

اما ترکیه با فیلمهاش تو دنیا داره نفوذ میکنه
اقایون دلشون به چی خوشه تو سینما
چن تا پخش فیلم تو عراق همین

جنگ سینمایی سعودی و مصر با ترکیه

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/resurrection-ertugrul-a-critical-analysis/

I don't support violent protests and destruction of public property. Iranians in general don't have a healthy relationship to the government. We don't have it now, and we didn't have in during the Shah era. There is something very wrong with us. Instead of belonging to one group of blind sheep that accepts everything the government does, look for excuses and scapegoats, and refuse to criticize. Or the other group that chants death to Islamic Republic. I want Iranians to be more critical of the government, but without going 360 degrees extreme and chanting death to Islamic Republic. I also want the government to be more tolerant of criticism.
If they don't listen people have no choice.

یه جایی که ترکیه از ما جلو میفته سینما و فیلم سازیه

ما دلمون خوشه که با نشون دادن جنوب شهر تهران تو جشنواره کن مقام میاریم و یا خیلی ماهرانه با خط قرمزها بازی می کنیم

اما ترکیه با فیلمهاش تو دنیا داره نفوذ میکنه
اقایون دلشون به چی خوشه تو سینما
چن تا پخش فیلم تو عراق همین

جنگ سینمایی سعودی و مصر با ترکیه

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/resurrection-ertugrul-a-critical-analysis/
is the movies a source of power?!

Back
Top Bottom