What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SalarHaqq

If the argument is not working, let it go.

What Iranians think about their leaders and each other, is their internal affair.

I was simply defending myself against user QWECXZ's reproach. After that I replied to user "Dariush the Great"'s attacks. Please follow how the discussion unfolded, I didn't start any of it.

And see, now he does not cease quoting me despite anouncing his intention to put me on ignore. Am I entitled to respond?

I was simply defending myself against user QWECXZ's reproach. After that I replied to user "Dariush the Great"'s attacks. Please follow how the discussion unfolded, I didn't start any of it.

And see, now he does not cease quoting me despite anouncing his intention to put me on ignore. Am I entitled to respond?
I have addressed the 'personal attacks' part. You can see my statement and actions in this regard. My statement is for all members.

I understand that the argument went South for you. I am giving you a way out from this. This is to your benefit.

There are close to 90 million Iranians worldwide. Many of them share the same view regarding the core issue : Iranian interests (like all nation's populace in this world) But there are differences among us when it comes to political issues. But that is just a internal matter and we can solve it together. Take for example @mohammad45 ,, he is pretty much on the same side with that guy here but do you see him quoting and harassing other Iranian members for having different opinion ? No, it is because we get along pretty well together.

We just do not need a stranger coming and behaving like this to Iranian members.

Why don't you let mohammad45 speak for himself?

And why don't you counter what I say instead of trying to shut me up on the sole grounds that I'm not Iranian? Until further notice, I didn't violate forum rules and at the end of the day this remains a Pakistani forum not an Iranian one. You have lots of non-Iranians commenting on Iranian affairs here, many of them expressing antagonistic views vis a vis Iran yet as long as they do so within the limits of forum regulations, there's no stopping them from

Also, there is no rule stating that you have to be of a certain nationality to adress certain topics.

I'll cut this short: if you have seen me go against rules, do report the concerned posts. Otherwise kindly leave me comment on whatever topic I wish to.

Last edited:

And why don't you counter what I say instead of trying to shut me up on the sole grounds that I'm not Iranian? Until further notice, I didn't violate forum rules and at the end of the day this remains a Pakistani forum not an Iranian one. You have lots of non-Iranians commenting on Iranian affairs here, many of them expressing antagonistic views vis a vis Iran yet as long as they do so within the limits of forum regulations, there is no stopping them from doing so.

Also, there is no rule stating that you have to be of a certain nationality to adress certain topics.

I'll cut this short: if you have seen me go against rules, do report the concerned posts. Otherwise kindly leave me comment on whatever topic I wish to.
I will tell you one more time. I do not tolerate a non-Iranian to come and tell me we do not have the right to criticize Iranian officials and their actions or to shut us down from making comments on our own nation. I accept it from a Iranian, even one that shares exact same thinking as you, but from a outsider i do not accept. I hope i was clear enough to you.

@Dariush the Great
@SalarHaqq

Here is my suggestion; you both stop quoting each other because your mutual exchange is no longer productive. It has turned into a fight.

@SalarHaqq

Please understand the sensitivity of the exchange. If this argument continue, my hand will be forced.

Leave it, man.

If you wish to receive response from member @mohammad45, quote him only.

I will tell you one more time. I do not tolerate a non-Iranian to come and tell me we do not have the right to criticize Iranian officials and their actions or to shut us down from making comments on our own nation. I accept it from a Iranian, even one that shares exact same thinking as you, but from a outsider i do not accept. I hope i was clear enough to you.

Again, read my posts carefully. You confessed to not even having taken the time to read them. I did not say you do not have "the right" to criticize officials, don't twist my words. However, as long as there is no forum rule to the contrary, I don't see why I should not be expressing my views.

You can post whatever you want, I'm not the one preventing you. But likewise, you're in no position to prevent me from commenting on specific issues on a Pakistani forum, under the pretext that I'm Pakistani! I don't care what conforms to your tolerance levels and what doesn't.

Last edited:
There are close to 90 million Iranians worldwide. Many of them share the same view regarding the core issue : Iranian interests (like all nation's populace in this world) But there are differences among us when it comes to political issues. But that is just a internal matter and we can solve it together. Take for example @mohammad45 ,, he is pretty much on the same side with that guy here but do you see him quoting and harassing other Iranian members for having different opinion ? No, it is because we get along pretty well together.

We just do not need a stranger coming and behaving like this to Iranian members.

And why don't you counter what I say instead of trying to shut me up on the sole grounds that I'm not Iranian? Until further notice, I didn't violate forum rules and at the end of the day this remains a Pakistani forum not an Iranian one. You have lots of non-Iranians commenting on Iranian affairs here, many of them expressing antagonistic views vis a vis Iran yet as long as they do so within the limits of forum regulations, there is no stopping them from doing so.

Dear Brothers, i don't know what happened between you. Id be thankful to both of you if you let me know.

I just saw @Dariush the Great was angry at insulting Zartosht people/religion. If its the case then id agree with him. Khamenei says that Zartosht was a true prophet according to many Studies just like Christianity. They were rightful believers until Zartosht (AS) 's teachings were changed by his followers and power hungry people. So insulting Zartosht people is not to be tolerated. They are representing the ancient Iranians.

If that was the case then i told you my view, if not please let me know whats going on.

Regards

Iran has announced a possible game-changer: An ambitious new plan that would allow Iran to close the Strait of Hormuz without losing its ability to export oil and forfeiting corresponding revenues.

D9BED8A7D984D8A7DB8CD8B4DAAFD8A7D987_D8A8D986D8AFD8B1D8B9D8A8D8A7D8B3_2-1-1024x654.jpg

https://warontherocks.com/2020/07/h...re-gambit-could-imperil-the-strait-of-hormuz/

Dear Brothers, i don't know what happened between you. Id be thankful to both of you if you let me know.

I just saw @Dariush the Great was angry at insulting Zartosht people/religion. If its the case then id agree with him. Khamenei says that Zartosht was a true prophet according to many Studies just like Christianity. They were rightful believers until Zartosht (AS) 's teachings were changed by his followers and power hungry people. So insulting Zartosht people is not to be tolerated. They are representing the ancient Iranians.

If that was the case then i told you my view, if not please let me know whats going on.

Regards
Dadash, we are cool. Iranian members here (minus 1,2 cases) get along pretty well with each other. We solve our differences together. But i do not like foreign interventions. Especially coming from a person with rude and controlling behaviour. That's all.

Regards

No, it's not the case at all, brother. User "Dariush the Great" did not mention anything about Zoroastrian people. I'm not going into my discussion with him, because a moderator asked me not to, and I shall ignore his renewed false accusations. You can always scroll up and read for yourself.

It was user QWEXCZ who claimed I had insulted Zoroastrian people, however that claim happens to be completely baseless. If you saw me insult Zoroastrians or their faith, please point me to the relevant posts.

Unfortunately, the thread QWEXCZ was alluding to has been deleted. Had it not been, you would realize how I clearly expanded upon the fact that the globalist oligarchy is taking aim at every community, every religion, every nation by promoting things like homosexualism, while even the Zoroastrian community is sadly not being spared by these people.

That said, what is your opinion on "Shapur Zol Aktaf"'s misrepresentation of Islamic law with regards to LGBT activism? Contrary to him, I never suggested that any religious law accepts homosexualism. Since his thread was not deleted, you can take a look and convince yourself. As you can see, it is Islam that was being targetted here, not Zoroastroanism, brother.

I find it odd that any of you would tolerate insults against Muslim Iranians (i. e. against the huge majority of Iranians) but gang up on a well meaning Pakistani simply for pointing out how the neoliberal oligarchy is trying to subvert Zoroastrians as much as it seeks to subvert Muslim Iranians.

If that is your way of welcoming people with sincere intentions, I'd advise you to think it through because otherwise, not only will you achieve to alienate many of those sympathetic to you, you'll also end up projecting a false image of Iranians as being tolerant towards islamophobia while losing it vis a vis the slightest, even well intentioned mention of Zoroastrianism by a non-Iranian. You'll be confirming takfiri propaganda about Iranians "hating" Islam and being closet "majoosis". And I pretty much doubt that's what you're aiming for, brother.

Don't let them misrepresent my posts, just read what I wrote and then judge by yourself. They have a grudge against me because they don't like the Islamic Revolution and have islamophobic tendencies, so now they are trying to play the "us Iranians vs that Pakistani foreigner" card to mislead Muslim Iranians and turn them against me. Please don't fall for their tricks.

Last edited:
Why are they executing those three young guys? Western media says its because they participated in protests, but I don't believe you get executed for participating in protests, so what is the reason behind the executions?

The three bastards were caught in an armed robbery!
It was only later when they searched their phones that they found out they were involved in burning building......

In what country does burning down public and private buildings is it considered protests!

Back
Top Bottom