What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

A highly liked comment in the Indian forum. The reality is that India felt like it cannot compete with China in the long run anyway. It bet on US and as bitter as it was ignored its only way to Afghanistan and Central Asia.

“During the first term of Modi government Chabbar was made a priority. Nitin Gadkari was overseeing the project. In fact he was very much involved in it. India was investing money to build the port. Apart from top management and Engineers, everyone else employed were Iranians. However sometime in 2018 Chabbar hit a wall. Iranians were playing ball. The foreign minister of Iran I read somewhere proposed that if the port has to be completed then India should give money to Iran and they will complete it. This was nothing but an euphemism for corruption as Iranian economy was and is still in dumps. The money they asked was something in the range of $500 million most likely the payments had to be made in Euros because of sanctions. US actually gave a special exemption for Chabbar port for India. India didn't want to handover money to Iranians. So the development of port stalled.

I would say it's better for us to be independent of Iran. The fucking moronic Mullahs think every country by default should be against USA and Israel. These morons don't have a basic understanding of world order created after WW2 and why countries simply can't go against USA.”

an other explosion this time at chemical company in US thats 4 explosion in last 48 hours

BREAKING: Firefighters are working to knock down a large fire near the airport in CollegePark. We’re hearing it’s located at Alchemix, a chemical company on West Point Avenue.

اگر شپناخر هستین
خبری از قرارداد 25 ساله ایران و چین درز کرده که برای شپنا بسیار مهم است
چین قرار است 280 میلیارد دلار در صنایع نفت و گاز سرمایه گذاری کنه
برای شپنا مهمه چون تو گزارش هیئت مدیره که چند وقت قبل تو کدال منتشر شده به این مورد اشاره شده و یکی از طرح های توسعه شپنا افزایش تولید روزانه 8 میلیون لیتر بنزین به 20 میلیون لیتر است

There is a reason why China today is a global super power while India has been left in the dust. 30 years ago India and China were in the same boat. Now look. When China killed their 30 soldiers, they couldn't even retaliate in any way. That's the difference between a real sovereign country and a vassal state. That's the difference between China and India.

A highly liked comment in the Indian forum. The reality is that India felt like it cannot compete with China in the long run anyway. It bet on US and as bitter as it was ignored its only way to Afghanistan and Central Asia.

“During the first term of Modi government Chabbar was made a priority. Nitin Gadkari was overseeing the project. In fact he was very much involved in it. India was investing money to build the port. Apart from top management and Engineers, everyone else employed were Iranians. However sometime in 2018 Chabbar hit a wall. Iranians were playing ball. The foreign minister of Iran I read somewhere proposed that if the port has to be completed then India should give money to Iran and they will complete it. This was nothing but an euphemism for corruption as Iranian economy was and is still in dumps. The money they asked was something in the range of $500 million most likely the payments had to be made in Euros because of sanctions. US actually gave a special exemption for Chabbar port for India. India didn't want to handover money to Iranians. So the development of port stalled.

I would say it's better for us to be independent of Iran. The fucking moronic Mullahs think every country by default should be against USA and Israel. These morons don't have a basic understanding of world order created after WW2 and why countries simply can't go against USA.”

I heard that tank is already costing them $12 million a piece. For that price they could have bought 2 x T-90MS tanks.

The problem is that they didn't want to simply buy more Leopards because of potential sanctions or embargoes from the west, so they went with South Korea and bought the K2 Black Panther. Yet at the same time they wanted the tank to be more "Turkish" They wanted to be able to claim that the tank is "Turkish made"

So now as far as I know the power pack, motor, the cannon, the onboard targeting software, etc will be Turkish variants. However with sophisticated weapons, it's never an easy task to simply switch one part with foreign one.

Incorporating all these new components into the tank and making sure it all works properly has turned into a technical nightmare and the price overruns are now through the roof.

I even heard at one point that they wanted to put an electric engine into the tank and then they decided not to. They also want to modify the tank to have a fully automatic remote turret, like the Armata. However the problem is that the tank was not designed for that, so again it's leading to more technical headaches and cost overruns.

I honestly don't understand. If they wanted to put their own powerpack, motor, canon, software and so many other parts into a tank then why not simply build their own tank ?

They should have either bought more Leopards or simply gone with the K2 as is or taken their time with the project. As things stand, it seems that the entire project is a disaster of sorts.

As far as Iran is concerned. I think Iran should stay on the same path. Upgrade all the T-72s as they seem to be doing already. Build some Karrars for the near future and then try to get the Armata tank from Russia. If not the Armata, then Iranian engineers should start working on an indigenous tank with a fully automatic remote turret.
Every single thing in your post wrong. I don't know why you are acting like Turkey experts while there are plentiful of Turkish members whom you can simply ask to.....:rolleyes:

We have this project left with Putin and India and Putin is aggressively following it. It can even extend to Hamburg and economically replace Suez canal.

13990428000774_Test_PhotoL.jpg

Every single thing in your post wrong. I don't know why you are acting like Turkey experts while there are plentiful of Turkish members whom you can simply ask to.....:rolleyes:

I remember you said that Erdogan may not get reelected soon and Turkish policy may switch back to republican days like Ecevit/cilar. I have a hard time seeing that.
Would a republican let go of the maritime boundary proposed by Turkey? I would say NO. You will need Libyan presence for that.
How can a republican make a change on Syria or Libya?

برای شپنا مهمه چون تو گزارش هیئت مدیره که چند وقت قبل تو کدال منتشر شده به این مورد اشاره شده و یکی از طرح های توسعه شپنا افزایش تولید روزانه 8 میلیون لیتر بنزین به 20 میلیون لیتر است
Salute to my fundamentalist fellow. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

yet an other explosion happened
We should make a thread about these "accidental" explosions in the US. They seem very accidental.
And let's not forget that Israel had nothing to do with the explosions in Iran. The US was behind them. Israel is just pretending that it played a role in them.

دلار امروز شد 25،300 تومن. واقعاً جای تبریک داره به این مملکت داری. یعنی حقوق متوسط جامعه نزدیک 115 دلار در ماه هست الان

I remember you said that Erdogan may not get reelected soon and Turkish policy may switch back to republican days like Ecevit/cilar. I have a hard time seeing that.
Would a republican let go of the maritime boundary proposed by Turkey? I would say NO. You will need Libyan presence for that.
How can a republican make a change on Syria or Libya?
Turkish EEZ will be protected regardless of the ruling party. Other candidates saying we don't need to choose sides in civil wars at abroad. International Laws are already on our side, it's Erdogan's fault for not being able to solve disputes via diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom