a minute ago i got alerted : "yzd khalifa replied to iranian chill thread "

and i was like " dafuq ? " :tongue:

anyway we will speak english with our guests . youre always welcome

Evil Vahabi? :omghaha:

What's up guys?

Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it of you :pop:

Evil Vahabi? :omghaha:

yeah about that !

i never remember an iranian starting the saudi-iranian fight ...
mix1-irangif849.gif

and i'm an evil shia :omghaha:

good , i totally support that .

its shame for 2 muslim countries to act like their worst enemies . we really need to change that .

lets see how saudi officials react .
------------------------------------------------------------------------
double post :

AQ leader in syria :
mix1-irangif209.gif

:omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
I answered your question a while ago, both countries have diplomatic relations, and people of both countries travel to each other, so what improvements you are talking about? about 2 months ago our media published a news about an invitation letter from your king to Hashemi, and beside his signature he had written "your brother Abdullah", so problem isn't love letters.
today our problem is Syria. and no matter what, Iran wont stop supporting Asad government, all Iranian agree on this, whether it's hard core religious people in Iran, or non-religious who don't like the regime and live outside of Iran (and you can see their instances in this forum), no man in Iran can do anything against it. and for your info Hashemi has lost his popularity after 2009 election and nobody cares about him.
so my question which you didn't answered remains, are Saudis ready to stop supporting the anti-Asad fighters?

I answered your question a while ago

You didn't. The answer you gave was on wether Saudi and Iran can make peace, this issue is different.

and people of both countries travel

From the Saudi side, I hardly think it is real.

our media published a news about an invitation letter from your king to Hashemi, and beside his signature he had written "your brother Abdullah", so problem isn't love letters.

I'm guessing you are referring to Hajj's invitations right? If so, then the Iranian MSM didn't know that KSA doesn't send Hajj invitations to anybody. Another thing is that, The King never finishes his letters with " Your brother "

so problem isn't love letters.

Love has no room in politics :lol: I'm only praising Iran's decency shown by this guy.

and for your info Hashemi has lost his popularity after 2009 election and nobody cares about him.

I know because he's a reformist, and adopt a moderate FP.

are Saudis ready to stop supporting the anti-Asad fighters?

Impossible. No.

I answered your question a while ago, both countries have diplomatic relations, and people of both countries travel to each other, so what improvements you are talking about? about 2 months ago our media published a news about an invitation letter from your king to Hashemi, and beside his signature he had written "your brother Abdullah", so problem isn't love letters.
today our problem is Syria. and no matter what, Iran wont stop supporting Asad government, all Iranian agree on this, whether it's hard core religious people in Iran, or non-religious who don't like the regime and live outside of Iran (and you can see their instances in this forum), no man in Iran can do anything against it. and for your info Hashemi has lost his popularity after 2009 election and nobody cares about him.

so my question which you didn't answered remains, are Saudis ready to stop supporting the anti-Asad fighters?

I hope its true but we should also wait and see if Saudis accept it. I mean they are very weary of even a nuclear deal with Iran, that would curb the nuclear program and deescalates the US-Iran tensions. To me that means that Saudi Arabia really does not want any change to the status quo.

We need peace between Iran and KSA, otherwise the region will just flame up in perpetual violence and civil war.

@twilight

agha chete ? manam movafegham ke tavafogh haste ee khoob nabood .

ama nabayad joloye een kharji haye bi shoor begi . lotfan reayat kon

@haman10
Salam chetori uni rafti?

salam mamnun , shoma chetori ?

na !! man 4shanbe va 5 shanbe ha tatilam .

akhe terme 5 faghat 17 vahed darim .

@twilight

agha chete ? manam movafegham ke tavafogh haste ee khoob nabood .

ama nabayad joloye een kharji haye bi shoor begi . lotfan reayat kon

salam mamnun , shoma chetori ?

na !! man 4shanbe va 5 shanbe ha tatilam .

akhe terme 5 faghat 17 vahed darim .
afarin
albate dadash fekr nomakonam in chnad ta adamy ke tu internet hastan mohem bashan

Back
Top Bottom