What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Here we see the clown prince pahlavi jr doing his best stand up comedy act in ages
My favorite jokes were:
The 53 coup was not a coup:rofl:
The 53 coup should be left up to the historians to decide if it was a coup[they did repeatedly]:sarcastic:
And that coups happen from the bottom up [thats actually called a revolution not a coup]:haha:

Here we see the clown prince pahlavi jr doing his best stand up comedy act in ages
My favorite jokes were:
The 53 coup was not a coup:rofl:
The 53 coup should be left up to the historians to decide if it was a coup[they did repeatedly]:sarcastic:
And that coups happen from the bottom up [thats actually called a revolution not a coup]:haha:

Nice to know even while lampooning him you guys still call him Prince.

Rebellions against royalty and the priesthood are not new to us.

Nice to know even while lampooning him you guys still call him Prince.

Rebellions against royalty and the priesthood are not new to us.
Actually,the term that I used was the "CLOWN prince",not "crown prince"
This was inspired by the batman villain the joker,who was known as the clown prince of crime for rather obvious reasons.Pahlavi in this video also comes off as a bit of a clown,not to mention a joker,tho I`m pretty certain that its completely unintentional on his part.Sadly I just wasnt able to find a picture of him wearing joker makeup.[LOL!]

Actually,the term that I used was the "CLOWN prince",not "crown prince"
This was inspired by the batman villain the joker,who was known as the clown prince of crime for rather obvious reasons.Pahlavi in this video also comes off as a bit of a clown,not to mention a joker,tho I`m pretty certain that its completely unintentional on his part.Sadly I just wasnt able to find a picture of him wearing joker makeup.[LOL!]

No worries. I'm not a royalist either way.

Its just nice to see that young Iranians still use Prince for someone who has essentially been run out of the land and now lives in exile.

Clown or otherwise does not impinge on the deference of the title.

I always liked to research about geography history geopolitics nations empires wars politics etc ...

DNA maps prove Iran is at center of civilization and Iranians can considered as forefather of Europeans and Anatolis:

Also Iranians are much common with Indians & Pakistanis.

J2-Y-DNA-Haplogroup-Map-J2-M172-Map-J2-Haplogrubu-Haritasi-v3.png

Haplogrupo_G_(ADN-Y).PNG

hg-r-y-dna1.gif

Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA).PNG

1200px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg.png

Haplogroup_X_%28mtDNA%29.PNG

phpmkY825AM.jpg

One good thing about not having big air flight companies and large number of planes is that when the world loses 98% of their flights, you have less to worry about.

This incredible new species has been discovered not long ago and it is only found in Iran. It is a viper with a spider like tip of tail which it moves to imitate a spider in order to attract its prey.

Warning: Video shows snake hunting a bird. If you find such a thing disturbing, do not watch.

Pseudocerastes_urarachnoides.jpeg

screen-shot-2015-02-18-at-6-34-40-am.png

tumblr_inline_ochk8958991ql75n8_1280.jpg

What do you guys think about people like this ? The hardline clerics behind these riots should be arrested and tried for murder, helping spread the Coronavirus. This reminds me of the Christian extremists in the US who continue to go to Church without masks or any protection. When questioned they say "The blood of Jesus will protect us"

The above people are linked to the Shirazi sect..... who are based in London, and brocast their views from their TV stations there.... funny the scum Alinejad forgot to mention that...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom