What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What do you guys think about people like this ? The hardline clerics behind these riots should be arrested and tried for murder, helping spread the Coronavirus. This reminds me of the Christian extremists in the US who continue to go to Church without masks or any protection. When questioned they say "The blood of Jesus will protect us"

from who your news is show who the hell are you these stupid people have base in your beloved thid ugly monkey massih antar nezhad west in london and have 20 tv chanel in england like that monkey

رفقا
مدریتور فعلی سایت هنوز ایرانیه؟ اگه کسی میتونه کامنتهای نامربوط ترد ساخت ایران رو پاک کنه.‌‌
داره منحرف میشه کلا

Do you really have a resort to foul language ? I was just asking for opinions regarding this incident.

from who your news is show who the hell are you these stupid people have base in your beloved thid ugly monkey massih antar nezhad west in london and have 20 tv chanel in england like that monkey

Looks like you can't sanction style apparently. IRGC has still got the looks.

AP_110922153983-quds-1573861884.jpg

Looks like you can't sanction style apparently. IRGC has still got the looks.

AP_110922153983-quds-1573861884.jpg
aren't those Sa'Iran glasses, If I'm not wrong teir price are around 40$ and their quality is above average at least like other glassess in the market their frame don't loose its color.
by the way they are marines , if they dont use such glasses they'll lose their eyes later in life

Last edited:
The Iranian regular army has nice uniforms, including generals, but IRGC, the generals, I don't like their uniforms so much.

aren't those Sa'Iran glasses, If I'm not wrong teir price are around 40$ and their quality is above average at least like other glassess in the market their frame don't loose its color.
by the way they are marines , if they dont use such glasses they'll lose their eyes later in life

IRGC uniforms are iconic and distinct from other world armed forces.

I like the IRGC uniforms for lower ranking officers but ironically the higher ranking officers / generals, their uniforms are not very appealing to me at all.

Last edited:
These guys are so scared. They say Iran is broke and weak and dying but then fearing Iran would buy weapons after the embargo is lifted. So which one is it?
Yes,thats always amused me no end,I mean iran for the last 40 years was portrayed as weak,militarily and technologically backward and yet despite that there is supposedly this huge fear in the west and its regional vassals of an iranian nuclear weapon.The same was true of irans missiles,its rather funny that despite the amount of effort devoted to downplaying or even ridiculing the capabilities of irans missile forces,the west still seems most insistent that iran limit the range and numbers of missiles in its arsenal.
Its like they just cant seem to make up their minds........:undecided:

With Oil prices so low in the negative, I wonder what Iran's next move is considering it sells a mere 700,000 barrels compared to Saudi, Qatar, UAE's and Russia's several million barrels p/d

With Oil prices so low in the negative, I wonder what Iran's next move is considering it sells a mere 700,000 barrels compared to Saudi, Qatar, UAE's and Russia's several million barrels p/d

Iran can barely sell oil anyways, it will have an effect but not as bad as the other parties who are hugely reliant on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom