What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

`

the aim is to provide Iran rumors, half truths, misinformation.

Is that not what the mullahs have been doing to the Iranian people , on a regular basis , for the last 40 years ?

What would you call PressTv ? Free journalism ?

~

`

Is that not what the mullahs have been doing to the Iranian people , on a regular basis , for the last 40 years ?

What would you call PressTv ? Free journalism ?

~
I recommend you read the "Protocols of Elders of Zion" if you have not already..There is a specific "chapter" for the subject of misinformation..so we can say you guys wrote the book on that ..lol..and by the way I prefer Press TV to CNN..less toxic for the mind.

Last edited:
No.... thats what the chosen "people" have been doing to the "Goyem".

I have worked in this business and I know Famipiravir has nothing more than other meds like Remdesivir or even AZ/HCQ combination.

The chosen people have imported Famipiravir and are making the market ready. That is why they are using social media for their lies and businesses.
The motherf* doctor who has some share in the medication import will try to sell it using subsidies.

No.... thats what the chosen "people" have been doing to the "Goyem".
I recommend you read the "Protocols of Elders of Zion" if you have not already..There is a specific "chapter" for the subject of misinformation..so we can say you guys wrote the book on that ..lol..and by the way I prefer Press TV to CNN..less toxic for the mind.
I have worked in this business and I know Famipiravir has nothing more than other meds like Remdesivir or even AZ/HCQ combination.

The chosen people have imported Famipiravir and are making the market ready. That is why they are using social media for their lies and businesses.
The motherf* doctor who has some share in the medication import will try to sell it using subsidies.

Some when they cant find a reasonable answer to the simple truth , resort to insults or nonsense. Just shows they have nothing to sell.

~

Good place to spend your lockdown!..
Kish Island, Iran.
kish2.jpg
kish.jpg

الان چن ماهی از قضیه حمله موشکی به الاسد میگذره و هنوز سخن جناب سردار وحیدی تو گوش منه که هشتاد نفر کشته شدند و امریکا تا ابد نمی تونه قضیه رو مخفی کنه. یه سردار دیگه هم گفت مدارک هم دارند به موقعش

جالبه که وحیدی دقیقا جایگاه ریاست سپاه قدس رو داشت یه زمانی.​

زمان میگذره ولی مردم یادشون میمونه
برای اینه چن نفر میشن فرمانده سپاه قدس و کارنامه ها اینقدر فرق داره. یکیشون خالی بندی و یکیشون واقعیت​

Your answer is here from the horse´s mouth:

as I said go and watch the complete lecture , not just some cuts from a conspiracy theorists . as i said vaccination and health care increase the population and improve living condition .
family planning and birth control decrease the population and improve living condition .
disease decrease population and worsen living condition.
not having birth control and family planning increase population worsen living condition and increase maternal mortality ratio

No need to reply to your repeative crap.... the guy litrally says vaccines will reduce births...and you come up with some bullcrap.....

Back
Top Bottom