What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Spring has arrived in Iran..Happy Norouz to all Iranian people.
spring1.jpg
spring2.jpg
View attachment 615321 View attachment 615321

Last edited:
Watch the "Goat pet" in Persian or English:

IMG-20200312-WA0000.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWHVmsa6L1v0f8SFb0qcOg

Sad, Freemasons have removed the most worthy video that I’ve ever watched = " Goat pet 2 Masonic animation analysis "

They delete videos or images that unveil their Masonic mischief on YouTube, Instagram, Dailymotion Etc....

This screenshot from Goat pet 2 (2011) still will burn their Wahhabi Masonic butts:

IMG-20200312-WA0000.jpg

Since I realized the darkness of Freemasons and Wahhabis I'm way more supporter of my country's policies in every direction.

Guys..New IMF is now up and running..it is much much better.
LOL!!:sarcastic::haha:
For a minute I thought you were meaning the international monetary fund,I was thinking "dont tell me they actually gave rouhani the money he went begging for!!":rofl::rofl:
But then I realised you meant the new forum:lol:

LOL!!:sarcastic::haha:
For a minute I thought you were meaning the international monetary fund,I was thinking "dont tell me they actually gave rouhani the money he went begging for!!":rofl::rofl:
But then I realised you meant the new forum:lol:
It happens..lol...I was really impressed by how they made the switch over to the new platform..it now has the same feel of this PDF..great job to Admin there I will try to post more often in there again...As for Rouhani's IMF request ..uses less dumb *** ...his brain slaved to asking for help from europeans..knowing well that they will not give him a penny . When his term is over (can not wait!) Iranian people should seriously think of making an accounting of his actions against Iran and bring a case against him in a fair and transparent forum...

Back
Top Bottom