What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Sinan

Damn u guys are smart.. :lol:

You guys interested in off roading or hunting? weapons?

I don't really interested in off-road.. I prefer speed :D

Weapons are a little interesting for me. I always liked guns and stuff like everyone else in my country.

When i get my first shot with a G3 in army. I immediately felt like, "I hope i will never ever have to shoot a live being with this tool". The sheer power of the G3 made that feeling. After that i lost all my interest in shooting stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
@S00R3NA This is the sh!thole where i spent 2 years":

98uiwo.jpg

2yzmpts.jpg

ilermv.jpg

2j1q0sl.jpg

The only place to pass time was the FC Mess or club..built in early 1800s:

2hf7z2o.jpg

k9c07q.jpg

Or visit our posts like these:

3357dli.jpg

Or just admire the natural beauty....

Are you Balouch or Pashthun or hazara?
BTW, I like baluch clothing a lot :smitten:

Im baluch...

I don't really interested in off-road.. I prefer speed :D

Weapons are a little interesting for me. I always liked guns and stuff like everyone else in my country.

When i get my first shot with a G3 in army. I immediately felt like, "I hope i will never ever have to shoot a live being with this tool". The sheer power of the G3 made that feeling. After that i lost all my interest in shooting stuff.

Try speeding on these roads:

1ffscj.jpg

34yy2c6.jpg

34yy2c6.jpg

:tup:
Baluchs are very good people :) I guess you guys use the same clothing as baluchs wear in Zahedan. It's a very comfortable clothing.

Thank you.. as for clothing .. yes Pakistani Baluch and Irani Baluch are 1.. same people.

@S00R3NA This is the sh!thole where i spent 2 years":

98uiwo.jpg

2yzmpts.jpg

ilermv.jpg

2j1q0sl.jpg

The only place to pass time was the FC Mess or club..built in early 1800s:

Or visit our posts like these:

3357dli.jpg

Or just admire the natural beauty....

Im baluch...

If I know it's for a short period of time, I would happily live there. Actually I love to live in a rural place for a change.

If I know it's for a short period of time, I would happily live there. Actually I love to live in a rural place for a change.

Yeah the place is only good for holidays:

v8ofn9.jpg

s4ysn9.jpg

This place was on a mountain:

w7znmd.jpg

Flash floods in the mountains ... once saw a cow swept away .. bridges,roads.. mother natures a ***** :

2vinksz.jpg

14ugz82.jpg

Not everyone though.

I have seen many extraterrestrial beauties in Iran, and they were barely using any make up. :smokin:

Once I saw a girl with same height as mine (1.90m) and with a beauty I had not witnessed in any girl before.

I was like
352-whoa.jpg

:lol:

What's the average height of girls there? The only 6ft Asian girl I've seen in my life was my own cousin :P

So are you as tall as Khair Baksh Marri ? :azn:

Wiki places him at 6'7 ! :blink:

And how does your relationship as a Marri works out with Khair Baksh being the Tribal Sardar ? Where do you guys fit in ? :unsure:

So are you as tall as Khair Baksh Marri ? :azn:

Wiki places him at 6'7 ! :blink:

And how does your relationship as a Marri works out with Khair Baksh being the Tribal Sardar ? Where do you guys fit in ? :unsure:

Yara its 5:27 or something.. where do you get these questions from? no im not 6"7.. im 6 ft.. and i honestly didnt get the last question.

What's the average height of girls there? The only 6ft Asian girl I've seen in my life was my own cousin :p

Its very embarassing when you see a woman taller than you... ive seen a girl who was over 6.. probably 6"2-3 or more..

Raasti nazaretoun raaje' be serial haye IRIB chiye?

Pejman serial e baahaaliye :)

oun tikkash baahaal boud ke migoft, kaargaraa chejouri ba in hoghough, 50 toman midan miran solarium :omghaha:

Actually I like to live for at least 6 months. Life should be adventurous and diverse.
:tup:
I would love to do so as well, specially when I grow old. I don't wanna end up in a city for all of my life.

Have you ever experienced accidental eye to eye ( no matter if that's a girl or guy )?

Whenever that happens to me I feel nervous and uncomfortable and think something might be wrong with me and after a couple of seconds I try to see the guy/girl again to get if he/she is still staring at me which usually ends in an eye to eye or worse .

The last time that happened to me was a couple of weeks ago that I was in a bus reading a book and a guy a few meters away stared at me from Aria shar to azadi ( around 5 - 6 minutes ) . Some people have serious problems . This is just guys , girls are worse , They don't do it accidentally but with purpose and you can't do anything except staring back that usually failed for me :)

use sun glasses.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom