What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Lol, when this happens in Turkey (Rare incident). We ask " Is there a problem kardeş ? "

img-nedir-problem-gardas146.jpg

i like receb, are they going to produce 4?

I am studying my PhD in electrical engineering. I hope I finish it in next 2 years :angel:
My hobbies are watching TV series, movies, and also reading books. Driving is also very fun :cheesy:
BTW, It's for one year that there is no girl in my life and I feel very comfort :)

i passed 4 terms(electrical engineering) ,for PhD i still have 14 more to go!..wtf! :cry: :bad:.

In Tehran i have seen many handsome guys with average or below average wives/girls and jangoo type of boys with beauty queens -- don't know what's science here but perhaps can guess your future :angel:
Oh God nooo, I will break this tradition no matter what, there are always exceptions! :cool:
Lolz man, i know what you are saying. But the day you win over your shyness you will see that is not case. No girl will immediately fall in you... She will make you run after her for a while. I guarantee you on that. Just the running time differs.

That said; this is the case with Turkish girls but if our girls are similar this would be the same case.

European girls however are a totally different case. Go to Antalya in summer, you will know what i mean.
I agree mate, maybe I just used the wrong word. I know what creatures girls are and what they are capable of. My close friend is a victim of such actions, running after the girl for 1 year and then ending up friendzoned. :D
Instead of term 'falling for me' I should have said that they just show all the signs to you that they want you,you know all the looks, weird actions and etc that are not very easy to explain in words and maybe you are right, maye all the actions are a trap to put you in an endless loop to reach them. :lol:
That's true , They usually rape you with their eyes , the way they dress and wear make up .

We have a crazy world here in Tehran , I've always lost the eye to eye battle and have been brutally raped by those wild eyes . The worst part is that they keep staring at you until you give up and get out of their sight .

Exactly bro, just like me. I am always the loser in this battle and every single time I say to myself, wtf? You are the boy here, and you cut the eye contact first, and she wins. That's a humiliating defeat. Raping with eye, that's the best explanation.

i passed 4 terms(electrical engineering) ,for PhD i still have 14 more to go!..wtf! :cry: :bad:.

:cheers: Electrical Engineering is the toughest and the best among engineering fields :cheers:
So, you are studying bachelor, right? very good ...
man kheyli khoshhal misham vaghti shoma javoun ha ra mibinam ;)

:cheers: Electrical Engineering is the toughest and the best among engineering fields :cheers:

I'm studying in Iran's best university (sharif) in materials science, I was planning to apply for Ms degree to Europe or U.S, but changed my decision for various reasons and some problems I had here, maybe I will apply for Ph.D to U.S or Canada or maybe I just stay here.

And no offense mate, I hate EE so much that there is no other science in the world I hate this much. :P
I know how tough and great it is and what EE engineers are capable of, but still...:)

I'm studying in Iran's best university (sharif) in materials science, I was planning to apply for Ms degree to Europe or U.S, but changed my decision for various reasons and some problems I had here, maybe I will apply for Ph.D to U.S or Canada or maybe I just stay here.

And no offense mate, I hate EE so much that there is other science in the world I hate this much. :P
I know how tough and great it is and what EE engineers are capable of, but still...:)
LOL
Are you studying Material in Sharif? Really? wow :cheesy: :cheers:
You guys had the hottest chicks in Sharif :P , mim shimi (Chemical Eng) had hot chicks too
Are you working with Professor Ashouri? LOL ;) Ashouri was really a sexy man :omghaha:

Parcham e Sharif hamisheh baalaast :cheers:

LOL
Are you studying Material in Sharif? Really? wow :cheesy: :cheers:
You guys had the hottest chicks in Sharif :P , mim shimi (Chemical Eng) had hot chicks too
Are you working with Professor Ashouri? LOL ;) Ashouri was really a sexy man :omghaha:

Parcham e Sharif hamisheh baalaast :cheers:

You studied your Bs in Sharif too? You are absolutely right about mim shimi chicks, I don't know what's the secret in this field that attracts them so much.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool about Ashouri :lol: How do you know him man? I passed solidification and casting with him last semsester, his character is sooo fun and at the same time scary, not even considering his face that looks like Nima Yushij. :lol: He is very weird, but absolutely nothing sexy in him. :laughcry:

Do you also know Dr Hakim? Halali? Seyed reihani? Bagheri?

You studies you Bs in Sharif too? You are absolutely right about mim shimi chicks, I don't know what's the secret in this field that attracts them so much.
Yes buddy. I don't know really, maybe there is a hot chick magnet in mim shimi. Those chicks were really hot, I mean even if we compare them to Azad university, they are hotter.
Looooooooooooooooooooooool about Ashouri :lol: How do you know him man? I passed solidification and casting with him last semsester, his character is sooo fun and at the same time scary, not even considering his face that he looks like Nima Yushij. :lol: He is very weird, but absolutely nothing sexy in him. :laughcry:
LOL, I know most of your professors. The sexy thing is when he graded his own solution of exam(kelid e emtehan) and he gave 14 to himself.:omghaha:
Do you also know Dr Hakim? Halali? Seyed reihani? Bagheri?
yeah, I know all of them. BTW, Halali is a sexy man too.

@Serpentine
Sirous was a really great guy. :cheers:
BTW, Dolati is a real douchebag, I heard that they have kicked him out of Amouzesh. Is it right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara its 5:27 or something.. where do you get these questions from? no im not 6"7.. im 6 ft.. and i honestly didnt get the last question.

Its very embarassing when you see a woman taller than you... ive seen a girl who was over 6.. probably 6"2-3 or more..

I am 6'3" (1.90m) and I love girls who are over 6ft.

And no offense mate, I hate EE so much that there is no other science in the world I hate this much. :P

Baba khar khuna . Inja hame bache dars khunan .

Man , How long do you usually study per day ?

yes i am studying bachelor and my sub field is Control.

ما ارادت خاصی نسبت به پیروان تسلا داریم. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom