What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Agree, EE is the most beautiful of all engineering disciplines. Control theory, circuit design, RF theory... all bring tears of joy to my eyes :smitten:

I'm studying in Iran's best university (sharif) in materials science, I was planning to apply for Ms degree to Europe or U.S, but changed my decision for various reasons and some problems I had here, maybe I will apply for Ph.D to U.S or Canada or maybe I just stay here.

And no offense mate, I hate EE so much that there is no other science in the world I hate this much. :P
I know how tough and great it is and what EE engineers are capable of, but still...:)

i am coming...

544035_417169828351142_1786539796_n.jpg

:D

Baba khar khuna . Inja hame bache dars khunan .

Man , How long do you usually study per day ?

Based on the time that I spend here everyday, you can guess It's not too much for me ;)

Agree, EE is the most beautiful of all engineering disciplines. Control theory, circuit design, RF theory... all bring tears of joy to my eyes :smitten:

:tup:
Are you electrical engineer as well?
Cool :cheers:

you dont become an EE by being a kun goshat.. at least not a good one :cheesy:

LOOOOOL
:tup:
OK dude, I will come back to study again :cry:

Yara its 5:27 or something.. where do you get these questions from? no im not 6"7.. im 6 ft.. and i honestly didnt get the last question.

Oi I'm just curious to know that - I've got 6-7 Baluch Friends & all of them are pretty darn tall, 6'2-6'3 tou kahiiin nahin giyaaa & then I was googling about different Baluch Tribes & I wondered whether all Baluch are tall people or did my friends happen to be tall ! :unsure:

With the last question I meant - Where do you guys stand in the whole Tribal System ? Are you guys Sardars or are you guys Common Folk ? :undecided:

Bhai eik sawaaal bhi nahin kar saktaaa keh tou mereiii peiii fire kar deitaa haii ! :hitwall:

Oi I'm just curious to know that - I've got 6-7 Baluch Friends & all of them are pretty darn tall, 6'2-6'3 tou kahiiin nahin giyaaa & then I was googling about different Baluch Tribes & I wondered whether all Baluch are tall people or did my friends happen to be tall ! :unsure:

Lalay... not every baluch is 6"3 or something... just like not every but.t is fat.. :lol:... as for me.. in my family im not even of average height which is 6"2..... with the tallest being my uncle who is 6"6 or 6"7...

With the last question I meant - Where do you guys stand in the whole Tribal System ? Are you guys Sardars or are you guys Common Folk ? :undecided:

Bhai its internet anybody can be a sardar here... so it doesnt seem right to show off your family status etc.. if you know what i mean... but the answer is yes...

Bhai eik sawaaal bhi nahin kar saktaaa keh tou mereiii peiii fire kar deitaa haii ! :hitwall:

Oye butta banda ban ! :lol:

i like receb, are they going to produce 4?

If only actor runs low on money. He was a very hardworking and productive guy at beginning. After He made this "Recep İvedik" film. He cut all working stuff. He occasionally produce a sequel and continue to live his sweet life.

Try speeding on these roads:

1ffscj.jpg

34yy2c6.jpg

34yy2c6.jpg

I could became to love-offroading in these roads. But in Ankara and Near Ankara, there are no such roads. :)

@Serpentine
Sirous was a really great guy. :cheers:
BTW, Dolati is a real douchebag, I heard that they have kicked him out of Amouzesh. Is it right?
Yeah sirous is great, he is the 'liberal' member of the faculty. :D
No, I think dolati is still there, I haven't gone to Amouzesh for nearly 6 months. I hate him too. The guy loves the girls, and would do anything for them. Most of his students appointed on projects are girls and also, he gives them good grades. What a douche.
Baba khar khuna . Inja hame bache dars khunan .

Man , How long do you usually study per day ?

Lol, not all Sharifis are like what you think.

Az in bache kharkhunaie ba einake tah estekani ke ye mah ye bar ham tarafe hamum peidashun nemishe. :lol:
Sharif Daf va Paf ham kheili ziad dare, @rmi5 ham ghatan taied mikone.

Albate baiad eghrar konam mojudate ajib gharib ham darim. az dokhtaraie sibil dar ta pesaraie kharkhuni ke taghribal hichi az social life halishun nist va kam kam daran tabdil mishan be mojudate na shenakhte. lol

man khodam kam dars mikhunam, albate alan daram baraie karshenasi arshad mikhunam ke 2bare sharif ghabul sham.
vali termaie pish kam dars khundam, alan ham kam pashimun nistam. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom