What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The same happened to me when I was 6 years old . I proposed my neighbors' daughter in her marriage day .

I never forget that day , my mom was trying to silent me but I shout and everyone were either shocked or laughing .

Lol.. when i was a kid i asked by aunts frnd to marry me... and now after many years when i met he she still reminded me of tht... which was pretty funny..

Except for me..

dudes tell me abt ur selves.. what do you guys do.. ur interests hobbies.. etc.. cause ... its almost 3 here.. and im kinda bored.. and i guess you guys are also... @rmi5 @S00R3NA @Sinan ?

Hey @haman10 sup pinky ;)

I am studying my PhD in electrical engineering. I hope I finish it in next 2 years :angel:
My hobbies are watching TV series, movies, and also reading books. Driving is also very fun :cheesy:
BTW, It's for one year that there is no girl in my life and I feel very comfort :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am studying my PhD in electrical engineering. I hope I finish it in next 2 years :angel:
My hobbies are watching TV series, movies, and also reading books. Driving is also very fun :cheesy:
BTW, It's for one year that there is no girl in my life and I feel very comfort :)

@Sinan

Damn u guys are smart.. :lol:

You guys interested in off roading or hunting? weapons?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, do you prefer imagination instead of filming bro ? ;)

This is not good and well mannered dude , I've tried not to look at women like that since I found BF , GF stuffs meaningless .

If people are really interested in girls , etc they'd better find a better way such as finding girl friends , getting married or if they badly need going to brothel NOT raping the girls with their eyes like that .

This is not good and well mannered dude , I've tried not to look at women like that since I found BF , GF stuffs meaningless .

If people are really interested in girls , etc they'd better find a better way such as finding girl friends , getting married or if they badly need going to brothel NOT raping the girls with their eyes like that .

Agreed dude :tup:

شما از اول امریکا درس خوندید یا ایران هم بودید ؟

I studied my bachelor in Iran, And I applied for my PhD in USA, and I got admission.:smart:

off roading is very fun but no hunting at all :astagh:

My village is in a very remote area.. so whenever i go back.. those are probably the most fun activities you can indulge in.. the other is hiking....which kinda develop into ur hobbies etc..

vhatyd.jpg

2v3pxrk.jpg

m9n7g3.jpg

709wnp.jpg

2ypbrzq.jpg

nbxdew.jpg

106aohg.jpg

pyd68.jpg

I studied my bachelor in Iran, And I applied for my PhD in USA, and I got admission.:smart:

wow , that's awesome . I'm aiming Master of Science at most .

How long does PhD take ? and what are higher degrees ?

Yeah, sure we are smart :smart:
tell us about yourself buddy?
what are your hobbies? what are u doing? ....

I have done bachelors in economics... completed half my law degree ... didnt like it... and now im doing CPL...

As for the hobbies... nothing much... off roading,hunting... but most of the time.. just hanging out with my frnds.. watchin movies or rarely reading a book...:lol:

Thanks buddy :)
It depends on your department and university. for our university, and department, it tooks 5-6 years, but I want to finish it in 4 years or 4 and half :)
actually there is no higher official degree after PhD in engineering in USA, post doctorate is not considered as a degree if that's you are question.

I have done bachelors in economics... completed half my law degree ... didnt like it... and now im doing CPL...

As for the hobbies... nothing much... off roading,hunting... but most of the time.. just hanging out with my frnds.. watchin movies or rarely reading a book...:lol:

Are you Balouch or Pashthun or hazara?
BTW, I like baluch clothing a lot :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom