What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I

Maybe an increase in drone strikes?

There are many ways. But knowing Iran, the response will come in many ways and not just one.
Like I have been saying, these saudis are too retarded and when people are that stupid, they resort to self destructing strategies without even knowing.

I don't want to play devils advocate but this needs a proportional response. This can't go unanswered.

I would assume an increase in lethality in operations against Saudi backed militants all over the middle east and the possibility of putting the armed forces on a higher state of alert in case a shooting war breaks out and this conflict spirals downward.

Iran should really start to commit more resources into Iraq and Syria (I know Iran has done more than enough) to get the job done faster. This Wahhabi Saudi Sunni terrorist shenanigans have gone on long enough.

O brother, where art thou......

Iran just managed to chip away Qatar from their coalition. They will get their response but not in the form of missiles. Iran is better than that. Read this:

https://www.rt.com/business/391251-uae-ban-qatar-flying-territory/

I bet Qatari's didn't even see in their worst nightmares to be back stabbed by their own race like this and then being offered help from a country that they considered their enemy. Iran just bought itself a new ally sitting right next to KSA border.

Sit back, relax and watch chess grand masters make their move.

This is probably propaganda but still!

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ds-protecting-Qatari-emir-inside-palace-.html

‫خدا روح جان باختگان رو بیامرزه. اتفاقی بود که دیر یا زود میافتاد. اشکال نداره. این نیز بگذرد.

‫باغبان گر پنج روزی صحبت گل بایدش
بر جفای خار هجران صبر بلبل بایدش

boyofsun43-20170607-0001-jpg.402171

‫عجب انسان کثیفی است این استاد رائفی‌پور! هنوز خون مردم خشک نشده، این داره ماهی گیری میکنه.

@Asghar1234 @bozorgmehr @Shapur Zol Aktaf
Azizan, vahdat va arameshetoun ra hefz konid va be ham gir nadid. merC ;)
Bazia bavar nadaran be hambastegi va hammihani, hamechizo az samte mazhab mibinan nemooneye daesh.

Agar didebashi ye clip hast ke ye Korde daeshi ba lebase kordi va ba zabane kordi sare yek asire sarbaze kordro mibore. Tarze fekre In eslamgarayan ba ma yek donya fargh dare.

Last edited:

Too low-key... Iran has been doing drone strikes and training anti-terrorist fighters for years.

I think we need an overt, powerful response to this attack, in order to show the Saudis we mean business and won't take anything lying down from their ISIS proxies.

An air or cruise missile attack on Raqqa should do nicely (personally I favour both). There is already a precedent for this, UK and France both bombed ISIS following attacks in their countries, the US bombed them and used cruise missiles, Russia bombed them and used cruise missiles when it was attacked.

Iran just managed to chip away Qatar from their coalition. They will get their response but not in the form of missiles. Iran is better than that. Read this:

https://www.rt.com/business/391251-uae-ban-qatar-flying-territory/

I bet Qatari's didn't even see in their worst nightmares to be back stabbed by their own race like this and then being offered help from a country that they considered their enemy. Iran just bought itself a new ally sitting right next to KSA border.

Sit back, relax and watch chess grand masters make their move.

This is probably propaganda but still!

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ds-protecting-Qatari-emir-inside-palace-.html
Too low-key... Iran has been doing drone strikes and training anti-terrorist fighters for years.

I think we need an overt, powerful response to this attack, in order to show the Saudis we mean business and won't take anything lying down from their ISIS proxies.

An air or cruise missile attack on Raqqa should do nicely (personally I favour both). There is already a precedent for this, UK and France both bombed ISIS following attacks in their countries, the US bombed them and used cruise missiles, Russia bombed them and used cruise missiles when it was attacked.

Sounds good to me. A large salvo of soumar missiles on a target in Syria/Iraq would do wonders in putting fear in the Saudi minds.

But I put my money on increased intensity in anti-terrorist operations and possible solidification of ties between Iran and Turkey creating a solid Anti-Wahabi base that can effectively fight the Saudis and Israeli's toe-to-toe. I said this to a previous Turkish member in which he had this is a good possibility. Maybe a memorandum of understanding between Iran-Russia-Turkey-Syria-Iraq in creating a solid coalition against the USA-Israel and Wahhabistan Saudi Arabia.

It needs to be large I agree. This is very bad wake up call to Iranian leadership and IRGC, Artesh and internal security. Go kill em' all....

View attachment 402261 Look at these rats liking the Al-Arabia article
Note: the "like" button is the default button and is the one most often pressed. The other "reactions" require you to hold the button down to select them. I think this picture is meant to highlight that while other countries have shocked faces and tearful faces, KSA have laughing faces and heart icons.

Sounds good to me. A large salvo of soumar missiles on a target in Syria/Iraq would do wonders in putting fear in the Saudi minds.

It can even be the 700 km Ya Ali missile. The distance between Iran's border and Raqqa is about 560 km, and the Ya Ali as with most Iranian missiles can be mounted on a vehicle so it can launch from anywhere.

I'm mentioning this purely because I'm a plane enthusiast but even the IRIAF does have the refuelling capability to hit Raqqa, with F-4s carrying external fuel tanks and getting refuelled by that huge KC-747 and the KC-707(s? @eagle2007 its been so long since I've had access to IMF's detailed picture gallery and serial numbers. Is there more than one KC-707 flying?). http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-worlds-only-kc-747-tanker-is-flown-by-the-iranian-a-1581314071

But realistically I see none of these happening. Iran's leadership is in my view, with the really serious stuff, very cool headed and risk averse. They will probably just intensify armament support to Assad, increase the number of advisers/fighters.

Note: the "like" button is the default button and is the one most often pressed. The other "reactions" require you to hold the button down to select them. I think this picture is meant to highlight that while other countries have shocked faces and tearful faces, KSA have laughing faces and heart icons.

It can even be the 700 km Ya Ali missile. The distance between Iran's border and Raqqa is about 560 km, and the Ya Ali as with most Iranian missiles can be mounted on a vehicle so it can launch from anywhere.

I'm mentioning this purely because I'm a plane enthusiast but even the IRIAF does have the refuelling capability to hit Raqqa, with F-4s carrying external fuel tanks and getting refuelled by that huge KC-747 and the KC-707(s? @eagle2007 its been so long since I've had access to IMF's detailed picture gallery and serial numbers. Is there more than one KC-707 flying?). http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-worlds-only-kc-747-tanker-is-flown-by-the-iranian-a-1581314071

But realistically I see none of these happening. Iran's leadership is in my view, with the really serious stuff, very cool headed and risk averse. They will probably just intensify armament support to Assad, increase the number of advisers/fighters.

I think Iran will make the right move as it alwa...... ugh....

Look brother, this is not something that a military campaign or counter terrorist operations or some sort of "win" situation in Syria and Iraq can solve. I know this Iran VS Saudia Arabia (Israel and co.) is about money, resources, power and influence but it can no longer be avoided and we must call a spade a spade. Sunni Islam is out of control and the most susceptible to radicalization whether it be Wahhabi Saudi style or any other form of no tolerance Islam.

Iran's enemies literally want EVERY Iranian dead. That is something that requires a special type of countering that cruise missiles and small counter-terrorist operations just don't cut it. They somehow have a foot hold in Iran. And thats frightening (I wish for quick detection and liquidation of all terrorist cells in Iran immediately).

It is now an Gulf Arab culture problem that is being nurtured by the USA and Israel for the sole purpose of keeping this region destabilized and hindering Iran's influence and the Shia's (whether having Shia rule is necessarily better or worse is up for debate, I would like to see more secular governments but to each their own). Not to mention the massive amount of money that can be made from the pipelines that Saudi Arabia wanted to build.

I know the IRGC is meeting with Russian officials possibly Turkish officials about this recent attack and will see if they can get some extra help but IRGC needs to honestly start looking into making Iran's military and defense apparatus into something much more potent and air-tight than what it is now. Secondly, Iran and the clerics should really start to criticize harder and more deeply on the version of Islam that the Saudis are peddling to young muslims around the world (hint, its the demonic version) and their own Shia Islam. I've seen many videos of supposed moderation sunni's in Western mosques giving rather disturbing sermons that often resemble ISIS/radical sermons. I will admit i've never practiced Islam (although I guess technically I'm Shia muslim or whatever) so my knowledge of whats actually in the Quran is very limited but the facts support that Shia Islam is the more peaceful version compared to the Sunni Wahhabi version. And again I'm not trying to give a overall critique of Islam, these are just some of my concerns.

You see for us Americans, many of us including military personal (I have some friends who were in the military who have that the US has no business being the middle east) hate the Saudis and to a certain extent the Israeli's with a burning passion and know that the US has supported and colluded with known terrorist organizations and countries that actually support terrorism namely Saudi Arabia and the other chicken shit gulf monarchs, Israeli parasites included. Oil, non-stop fighting, coups, terrorism, natural gas, petro-dollar, Greater Israel, (it all fuxking suks).

I hate to say but it must be sad. Iran will have to fight for its very existence sooner or later and a winner must be named. This cold-war must end, it can't continue like this as it has engulfed an entire region into turmoil. Saudi will fold but can Iran honestly last a prolonged war?

Hitting their oil fields is cool and all but thats just the resource part of the war. The ideological side of Sunni VS Shia will have to settled as well once and for all. The Divide is palpable...

Don't let the Israelis get the best of you...

Last edited:
We should target KSA officials , they won't stop unless we target them directly ( they don't care about their people or country or anything else ) ... this is my solution ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom