What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

یک منبع آگاه در گفتگو با خبرگزاری فارس از اسیدپاشی راکب موتورسوار به ۱۶ نفر در بلوار فدائیان اسلام در جنوب تهران خبر داد

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960318000405

مرد ۴۰ ساله اسیدپاش دستگیر شد

سرپرست دادسرای امور جنایی تهران:
شب گذشته میان یک مرد ۴۰ ساله و اعضای یک خانواده در پارک فداییان اسلام درگیری لفظی رخ می‌دهد.
این مرد با مخالفت خانواده حاضر در پارک مواجهه می‌شود و بحث شدیدی میان آنها در می‌گیرد.
پس از این اتفاق مرد ۴۰ ساله متهم به اسیدپاشی به منزل خود باز می‌گردد و با یک دبه اسید به پارک رفته و فارغ از اینکه چه افرادی در مقابلش هستند شروع به اسیدپاشی می‌کند.
این فرد در همان محل دستگیر شده و اعتراف کرده است.
مصدومان جراحت سطحی برداشته‌اند و حال عمومی آنها خوب گزارش شده است.

این موضوع کاملا شخصی بوده است و ربطی به حوادث دیروز تهران ندارد./خبرگزاری فارس

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what I predicated ....

I said this to you in 1392 , but you tried to be optimistic .... probably , we should say good by to AbuMussa , Tonb Bozrg and Koochack , Security and our missile program as well .... be ready ...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/upda...d-for-second-term.487652/page-28#post-9496434

I think Iran will make the right move as it alwa...... ugh....

Look brother, this is not something that a military campaign or counter terrorist operations or some sort of "win" situation in Syria and Iraq can solve. I know this Iran VS Saudia Arabia (Israel and co.) is about money, resources, power and influence but it can no longer be avoided and we must call a spade a spade. Sunni Islam is out of control and the most susceptible to radicalization whether it be Wahhabi Saudi style or any other form of no tolerance Islam.

Iran's enemies literally want EVERY Iranian dead. That is something that requires a special type of countering that cruise missiles and small counter-terrorist operations just don't cut it. They somehow have a foot hold in Iran. And thats frightening (I wish for quick detection and liquidation of all terrorist cells in Iran immediately).

It is now an Gulf Arab culture problem that is being nurtured by the USA and Israel for the sole purpose of keeping this region destabilized and hindering Iran's influence and the Shia's (whether having Shia rule is necessarily better or worse is up for debate, I would like to see more secular governments but to each their own). Not to mention the massive amount of money that can be made from the pipelines that Saudi Arabia wanted to build.

I know the IRGC is meeting with Russian officials possibly Turkish officials about this recent attack and will see if they can get some extra help but IRGC needs to honestly start looking into making Iran's military and defense apparatus into something much more potent and air-tight than what it is now. Secondly, Iran and the clerics should really start to criticize harder and more deeply on the version of Islam that the Saudis are peddling to young muslims around the world (hint, its the demonic version) and their own Shia Islam. I've seen many videos of supposed moderation sunni's in Western mosques giving rather disturbing sermons that often resemble ISIS/radical sermons. I will admit i've never practiced Islam (although I guess technically I'm Shia muslim or whatever) so my knowledge of whats actually in the Quran is very limited but the facts support that Shia Islam is the more peaceful version compared to the Sunni Wahhabi version. And again I'm not trying to give a overall critique of Islam, these are just some of my concerns.

You see for us Americans, many of us including military personal (I have some friends who were in the military who have that the US has no business being the middle east) hate the Saudis and to a certain extent the Israeli's with a burning passion and know that the US has supported and colluded with known terrorist organizations and countries that actually support terrorism namely Saudi Arabia and the other chicken shit gulf monarchs, Israeli parasites included. Oil, non-stop fighting, coups, terrorism, natural gas, petro-dollar, Greater Israel, (it all fuxking suks).

I hate to say but it must be sad. Iran will have to fight for its very existence sooner or later and a winner must be named. This cold-war must end, it can't continue like this as it has engulfed an entire region into turmoil. Saudi will fold but can Iran honestly last a prolonged war?

Hitting their oil fields is cool and all but thats just the resource part of the war. The ideological side of Sunni VS Shia will have to settled as well once and for all. The Divide is palpable...

Don't let the Israelis get the best of you...

did you follow Iran presidential campaign !?
winning party sold everything to get more votes ... sadly , All Iranians have to pay for what majority of voter decide ...

yesterday , I was talking about this terrorists attack with my coworkers ( a reformists ) and his solution is was that we should pay to west for our security and west will ignore GCC money because they love us and we just should limit our military and security force ...

they are hopeless ...

یک منبع آگاه در گفتگو با خبرگزاری فارس از اسیدپاشی راکب موتورسوار به ۱۶ نفر در بلوار فدائیان اسلام در جنوب تهران خبر داد

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960318000405

مرد ۴۰ ساله اسیدپاش دستگیر شد

سرپرست دادسرای امور جنایی تهران:
شب گذشته میان یک مرد ۴۰ ساله و اعضای یک خانواده در پارک فداییان اسلام درگیری لفظی رخ می‌دهد.
این مرد با مخالفت خانواده حاضر در پارک مواجهه می‌شود و بحث شدیدی میان آنها در می‌گیرد.
پس از این اتفاق مرد ۴۰ ساله متهم به اسیدپاشی به منزل خود باز می‌گردد و با یک دبه اسید به پارک رفته و فارغ از اینکه چه افرادی در مقابلش هستند شروع به اسیدپاشی می‌کند.
این فرد در همان محل دستگیر شده و اعتراف کرده است.
مصدومان جراحت سطحی برداشته‌اند و حال عمومی آنها خوب گزارش شده است.

این موضوع کاملا شخصی بوده است و ربطی به حوادث دیروز تهران ندارد./خبرگزاری فارس

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what I predicated ....

I said this to you in 1392 , but you tried to be optimistic .... probably , we should say good by to AbuMussa , Tonb Bozrg and Koochack , Security and our missile program as well .... be ready ...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/upda...d-for-second-term.487652/page-28#post-9496434

did you follow Iran presidential campaign !?
winning party sold everything to get more votes ... sadly , All Iranians have to pay for what majority of voter decide ...

yesterday , I was talking about this terrorists attack with my coworkers ( a reformists ) and his solution is was that we should pay to west for our security and west will ignore GCC money because they love us and we just should limit our military and security force ...

they are hopeless ...

That's actually quite scary knowing that a fellow countrymen would even begin to think that an idea like that would work and be viable for a countries security. Assanine, stupid, any other term for stupid and ignorance would best describe what your coworker had suggested. Pay for security LOL.

You can't fix stupid.

Here in the states we call them left-wing nut jobs or liberals. But the right sick just as much so idk...

Regardless I don't think the IRGC/goverment will let matters of national security be decided by Rouhani's younger generation of drug addicted sex crazed Iranian youths decide the nations next course of action.

I guess we will find out what Iran is truly made of soon(I don't mean this to be pretentious, just stating a concern of mine).

Welcome back dear rmi .Happy to see you again . I really miss the 2013-2016 PDF with all those old timers @New , @Abii , @Ostad , @kollang , @Serpentine , @haman10 @SOHEIL ..., couple of other names that i don't remember now (some show up sometimes) and yes you .I have learned so many things from you .Miss all those fights and debates , filling up 20 pages of chill thread in an hour and leaving @Serpentine with the mess .
So , Wazzup ??:devil:
Hey, dear my friend. I do really miss you too and you can't possibly imagine how happy i'm hearing once again from you. How's life going on? hope everything alright with you.
How astonishingly fast are the day's of life breathing away!
Anyway, really sad day for Tehran, hope peace and justice prevail.

problem for Saudi camels is, Turkey stand with Qatar and is sanding 3000 troops to Qatar.

I too believed the mullahs were Chess GMs, but what GM allows its parliament and founders shrine to be terrorised by ISIS?
It was only a matter of time for something like this to happen. It is not easy to keep terrorists that blend in the population out for long especially when a country is surrounded by them. The fact that this has been the first after all these years is significant for itself.

Hey, dear my friend. I do really miss you too and you can't possibly imagine how happy i'm hearing once again from you. How's life going on? hope everything alright with you.
How astonishingly fast are the day's of life breathing away!
Anyway, really sad day for Tehran, hope peace and justice prevail.
welcome back .. hope you stay ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom