What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Rest In Peace brothers and sisters.

You are no different than ISIS, I suggest you to join your brothers in arms and kill the president elect yourself, Then you can have Raisi As the president.
When Rouhani defend from MKOs then he is no different from ISIS.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Rest In Peace brothers and sisters.

You are no different than ISIS, I suggest you to join your brothers in arms and kill the president elect yourself, Then you can have Raisi As the president.

He was sympathize with MKo for vote and blaming Raisi for judging those scums ... , MKO members were killing people just like these scums ....

You are wishing that these ISIS terrorists kill Rouhani, So if Rouhani is no different than MKO then You are no different than ISIS.
اللهم الشغل الظالمین بالظالمین

Although , reformists would support Isis for some votes ....

You are wishing that these ISIS terrorists kill Rouhani, So if Rouhani is no different than MKO then You are no different than ISIS.
I want to see death of everyone who supports MKOs.

No wonder to see reformers support for ISIS in future for taking some votes.

به خاطر جوی که روحانی راه انداخت ، حالا اگه این تروریست‌ها دستگیر هم بشتد ، هیچ قاضی جرات نداره محکومشون کنه ، چون می ترسه سرانجامش بشه مثل سر انجام رئیسی و بعدها هزاران فحش رو بشنوه و حتی متهم به قتل بشه ....

چهارتا رأی ارزش اینهمه رو نداشت ....

مردمی هم که به این پلشتی رای دادن و به خاطر رقص و ترانه رای دادن ، حقشون بیش از این نیست

جمع کنید شما هم، مرتیکه اومده می گه کاش داعشی ها حسن رو ترور کنن بعد ما شدیم پشتیبان داعش، مسخره ها از حمله تروریستی داعش هم سو استفاده سیاسی می کنن که اگه مردم رای داده بودن به رئیسی الان اینا جرات نمی کردن حمله کنن ولی چون به خاطر به خاطر رقص و ترانه رای دادن به حسن این اتفاق افتاده. خوشکلا, برید تو عراق و سوریه به برادرای داعشیتون بپیوندین که این روزا سخت چشم انتظار کمکن

Although , reformists would support Isis for some votes ....
You are wishing ISIS terrorists kill reformist's presidential candidate Rouhani, Reformists are supporting ISIS?

A question:
How on earth did the terrorists get inside two of the most guarded places in Iran with AKs, hand guns, hand grenades and explosive vests?
It all sounds very strange to me! :what:

به خاطر جوی که روحانی راه انداخت ، حالا اگه این تروریست‌ها دستگیر هم بشتد ، هیچ قاضی جرات نداره محکومشون کنه ، چون می ترسه سرانجامش بشه مثل سر انجام رئیسی و بعدها هزاران فحش رو بشنوه و حتی متهم به قتل بشه ....

چهارتا رأی ارزش اینهمه رو نداشت ....

مردمی هم که به این پلشتی رای دادن و به خاطر رقص و ترانه رای دادن ، حقشون بیش از این نیست
تا اونجا که من میدونم اونها یک فرق کوچکی با اینها داشتن. مثل اینکه دادگاه قبلا برای اونها رای نهایی صادر کرده بود . اعتراض روحانی به نظر من اعتراض به اعدام منافقین نبود بلکه اعتراض به این بود که چرا محاکمات بر خلاف روال قانونی اون انجام شده بودش .

A question:
How on earth did the terrorists get inside two of the most guarded places in Iran with AKs, hand guns, hand grenades and explosive vests?
i remember people like you said i the past that iran is in length with isis cuz isis dont make terror attack in iran now the attack happens you are saying it is Suspicious ?
orbtrump.jpg

funny cuz terrorist become bold enough to make terror attack after this infamous meeting this is the only Suspicious thing

جمع کنید شما هم، مرتیکه اومده می گه کاش داعشی ها حسن رو ترور کنن بعد ما شدیم پشتیبان داعش، مسخره ها از حمله تروریستی داعش هم سو استفاده سیاسی می کنن که اگه مردم رای داده بودن به رئیسی الان اینا جرات نمی کردن حمله کنن ولی چون به خاطر به خاطر رقص و ترانه رای دادن به حسن این اتفاق افتاده. خوشکلا, برید تو عراق و سوریه به برادرای داعشیتون بپیوندین که این روزا سخت چشم انتظار کمکن

You are wishing ISIS terrorists kill reformist's presidential candidate Rouhani, Reformists are supporting ISIS?
Roohani is not reformist candidate he is moderate.

A question:
Those two place are far from the must guarded place in Iran.

i remember people like you said i the past that iran is in length with isis cuz isis dont make terror attack in iran now the attack happens you are saying it is Suspicious ?

Deae asena,
you have no idea who I am or what I stand for. I have recently joined this forum. I understand that you must put people in boxes or categorise and generalise them in order for you to make sense of things. Please at least do so when you have all the facts.
I am merely presenting a question that I believe is legitimate considering that ISIS hates Iran more than they hate the west. Therefore it's a given that Iran must protect those sites vigorously! But now there seems to be a security flaw in their plans.

Back
Top Bottom