What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

iranians are not indo-european, they are semitic ethincally, religiously and culturally, stop making up false history

AymzUcw.png
Nope. Middle eastern haplogroups does not make them arabic, else Christian Georgians would also be considered arabs. This is over simplification and bending of facts.
The only candidate for Arab DNA is J1c3 which is even doubted and not always related with arab expansion (since zoroastrians have them also for example), and has an average present of 5 percent in Iran.

The europeans have no Indo-European ancestors because the non-indo-europeans like basque people of spain and non Indo-European Finnish and Hungarian groups of europe look and have same DNA as the so called indo-europeans there, let alone culturally, religiously they dont have anything Indo-European.
Even the yamnaya proto Indo europeans were people with darker traits which we dont see in native europeans.

Last edited:
I think it's obvious that people are going to be similar to their neighbouring populations. I dont think modern Greeks differ much genetically from Ancient Greeks.
Also, the thing to be noted is that Ancient Greeks (and Romans as well) did not see themselves as being kin to the Northern/Western Europeans or Germanics/Celtics whom they called 'savages' and 'barbarians'. They actually might have considered themselves closer to the Persians. There was no firm European identity at that time.

agreed for the second half of what you said, but nowadays most persians, greeks and sicillians are basically delusional arabs

I think it's obvious that people are going to be similar to their neighbouring populations. I dont think modern Greeks differ much genetically from Ancient Greeks.
Also, the thing to be noted is that Ancient Greeks (and Romans as well) did not see themselves as being kin to the Northern/Western Europeans or Germanics/Celtics whom they called 'savages' and 'barbarians'. They actually might have considered themselves closer to the Persians. There was no firm European identity at that time.
proto armeno-greek and pro indo-Iranian were very close to each other. That makes greeks closer to us than to Europeans who came with a eurocentric hitory POV based on greek and roman civilizations. The non-blond guy (hitler) came with some fake theories and some frustrated trolls still believe in those old rejected theories.

It is not a new discovery to me as I found it in some websites. The reason it popped up was the scene of many Persians in Dubai (in restaurants and other similar places). I am there now for few days and it wasn't the only time for me to see them, but their scene is becoming more puzzling with the current tension in the region. Their number is still significant, and they are being tolerated by the UAE rulers despite possessing such mentality exposed in the text (by large percentage of them at least).

A good thing about Dubai ruler is that he is not influenced by the Salafist/wahabis and therefore many Iranians are welcomed to live in UAE. Saudis are obsessed with the Persians and think other locals in GCC have the same feeling toward Iranians. In these photos you can see how sheikh Muhammad and his son are praying.

Satellite%20(2).jpg

4-2.jpg

Last edited:
The relation between Persian golf inhabitants is more than business, it is historical and cultural relationship for thousands of year.
Many people here have close family (like brother and sister) and property in other side of Persian golf and otherwise.
and this include all of the Persian golf countries not just Dubai.
@Full Moon

You need to expose things as they are to study and analyze them. I don't think that by exposing such mentality the humiliation end up with me.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf what do you think of Iranian government rise the birthrate of Persians with help of Iranians abroad i know Iranian government have a lot of money and sending to the other ethnics area ot make the other ethnicities move to other parts of the country or even leave the country

@Shapur Zol Aktaf what do you think of Iranian government rise the birthrate of Persians with help of Iranians abroad i know Iranian government have a lot of money and sending to the other ethnics area ot make the other ethnicities move to other parts of the country or even leave the country
Dude where do you get these news from??? You shouldn't believe anything you read on the web.

مستند الجزیره عربی حزب تروریستی دمکرات در مرز با ایران
Al-Jazeera Arabic 2017 documentary on PDK terrorist group and their activities on north Iraq next to Iranian border

They don't do these things. More chance that they would settle millions of shia from nigeria in Iran than doing what you mentioned.

From this government not much is expected when it comes to long term Iranian interests. The problem with governments who rule in the name of an ideology (baathism, velayat faqih, communism etc) there is a danger that when the system is collapsing they'll put the country in auction.

For example see Bashar al-assad, a secular dictator who basically sold his soul and power and syrian sovereignty to other forces and regions and ideologies (Russians, kurds, islamic republic), not that I care as as he's better than FSA Islamists and those who want to revive the umayads (al-qaeda, isis, some parts of fsa).

After 1979 they enforced themselves upon the country instead of searching for a pluraristic solution which was proposed by Shahpour Bakhtiar (whom they killed in France). Bakhtiar had ended savak (intelligence service of shah), freed all polical prisoners, made the press completely free, was establishing a multi-party system till khomeini came back from Iran, (shapour bakhtiar allowing him because he had a democratic view). Khomeini came and said "I'll set up government, i'll slap the mouth of other governments", refering to the government of Shapour Bakhtiar.

Like Libya, Iran now had 2 governments, running the country... at the same time.
It didnt took long till the system of khomeini, by its agressive methods and stupid people who had seen his image in the moon, and by an army general which betrayed commands of shapour bakhtiar to stop these people (by saying we don't take side in the conflict between the 2 governments), grabbed all the power. Shapour bakhtiar fled to France.

Saddam seeing that this fanatic khomeini was isolating Iran and that Iran was in chaos, just like how the rashidun caliphate had smelled the chaos in Sassanid Iran (civil war during years of 628-632, changing 10 kings in 4 years war!!), attacked Iran. Else he would be smashed if Iran was at least neutral towards the rest of the world. You know that saddam didnt dare to look at Iran when Shah was in power.

Now the amount of persians, we can measure that by people who speak persian as first language. There are different researches, different outcomes: 53 %, 62% and even 68%.
Lets take the average from these percentages: 61% persian, about 75% are Iranic.
In my opinion 90% of Iran should become speakers of Iranian languages and at least 75% of Iran should become mainly persian speaking to reduce the risk to our country.

Persian populations should be settled in Turkmen, Arab areas, while Lurs who have affinity with Kurdish culture, while speaking persian dialect, should be settled in sunni Kurdish cities such as sanandaj and mahabad. Lurs are fierce nationalists when it comes to Iran. They can create an internal opposition group which represents the kurds, outplaying the foreign ones, and at same time giving more cultural rights to the sunni kurds, checkmating the opportunists who are waiting for something to happen in Iran. They could give room to a multi-party system. But there are just to many could's and can's which they simply will not do.

Before the war Saddam sent many faily kurds/lurs to Iran accusing them of being Iranians. Islamic republic should have used that occasion to sent all arabs to Iraq. When Soviet Union fell, there were chances for Iran to negotiate a strong position for caspian sea share (which is now reduced to something between 13% to 20%) while Iran had 50% share or to reclaim our lost lands back or to at least (by negotiation) send populations who are not Iranic back to their countries. Turkmens used to kidnap and sell Iranian women in Central Asia till not long time ago.

But from this abbasid government which is named islamic republic you can't expect anything which is in interest of Iran, just like when during the Qajar time, persian language lost its influence in what is today India and Pakistan. Instead of educating Iranian ethnicities about Iranian culture and history, so that at least Iranian ethnicities don't become alienated to their own country, they open shia cultural organisations in Bosnia (with absolutely no profit). They kill you if you talk about Iranian culture or try to organize Iranian culture, just like how they killed this poor guy Dr. Kasra Vafadari (a zoroastrian by birth) in 2006, and many others like Dariush Forouhar.
. Last week they arrested other zoroastrian (Karan Vafadari, maybe a familymember of the killed person), giving false accusations as reason. They curse our history, culture, kings.

They've put all their eggs in a shia basket, when it goes wrong, they'll lose all the eggs, and whole country will be in danger. People-to-people activity is only thing we can do now, and waiting for the death of the old clerics and those who were above 15 years in 1979. This whole generation should die out because the second generation has cleaner brains, or at least have some brains in their head. Other option is revolution and then we'll have to put the country at risk of civil war and opportunists. That rist we can't take.

Last edited:
They don't do these things. More chance that they would settle millions of shia from nigeria in Iran than doing what you mentioned.

From this government not much is expected when it comes to long term Iranian interests. The problem with governments who rule in the name of an ideology (baathism, velayat faqih, communism etc) there is a danger that when the system is collapsing they'll put the country in auction.

For example see Bashar al-assad, a secular dictator who basically sold his soul and power and syrian sovereignty to other forces and regions and ideologies (Russians, kurds, islamic republic), not that I care as as he's better than FSA Islamists and those who want to revive the umayads (al-qaeda, isis, some parts of fsa).

After 1979 they enforced themselves upon the country instead of searching for a pluraristic solution which was proposed by Shahpour Bakhtiar (whom they killed in France). Bakhtiar had ended savak (intelligence service of shah), freed all polical prisoners, made the press completely free, was establishing a multi-party system till khomeini came back from Iran, (shapour bakhtiar allowing him because he had a democratic view). Khomeini came and said "I'll set up government, i'll slap the mouth of other governments", refering to the government of Shapour Bakhtiar.

Like Libya, Iran now had 2 governments, running the country... at the same time.
It didnt took long till the system of khomeini, by its agressive methods and stupid people who had seen his image in the moon, and by an army general which betrayed commands of shapour bakhtiar to stop these people (by saying we don't take side in the conflict between the 2 governments), grabbed all the power. Shapour bakhtiar fled to France.

Saddam seeing that this fanatic khomeini was isolating Iran and that Iran was in chaos, just like how the rashidun caliphate had smelled the chaos in Sassanid Iran (civil war during years of 628-632, changing 10 kings in 4 years war!!), attacked Iran. Else he would be smashed if Iran was at least neutral towards the rest of the world. You know that saddam didnt dare to look at Iran when Shah was in power.

Now the amount of persians, we can measure that by people who speak persian as first language. There are different researches, different outcomes: 53 %, 62% and even 68%.
Lets take the average from these percentages: 61% persian, about 75% are Iranic.
In my opinion 90% of Iran should become speakers of Iranian languages and at least 75% of Iran should become mainly persian speaking to reduce the risk to our country.

Persian populations should be settled in Turkmen, Arab areas, while Lurs who have affinity with Kurdish culture, while speaking persian dialect, should be settled in sunni Kurdish cities such as sanandaj and mahabad. Lurs are fierce nationalists when it comes to Iran. They can create an internal opposition group which represents the kurds, outplaying the foreign ones, and at same time giving more cultural rights to the sunni kurds, checkmating the opportunists who are waiting for something to happen in Iran. They could give room to a multi-party system. But there are just to many could's and can's which they simply will not do.

Before the war Saddam sent many faily kurds/lurs to Iran because they were Iranians. Islamic republic should have used that occasion to sent all arabs to Iraq, both sunni and shia arabs. When Soviet Union fell, they there were chances for Iran to either negotiate a strong position for caspian sea share (which is now reduced to something between 13% to 20%) while Iran had 50% share. There were also chances to either claim our lost lands back or to at least (by negotiation) send populations who are not Iranic back to their countries. Turkmens used to kidnap and sell Iranian women in Central Asia till not long time ago.

But from this abbasid government which is named islamic republic you can't expect anything which is in interest of Iran, just like when during the Qajar time, persian language lost its influence in what is today India and Pakistan. Instead of educating Iranian ethnicities about Iranian culture and history, so that at least Iranian ethnicities don't become alienated to their own country, they open shia cultural organisations in Bosnia (with absolutely no profit). They kill you if you talk about Iranian culture or try to organize Iranian culture, just like how they killed this poor guy Dr. Kasra Vafadari (a zoroastrian by birth) in 2006, and many others like Dariush Forouhar.
. Last week they arrested other zoroastrian (Karan Vafadari, maybe a familymember of the killed person), giving false accusations as reason. They curse our history, culture, kings.

They've put all their eggs in a shia basket, when it goes wrong, they'll lose all the eggs, and whole country will be in danger. People-to-people activity is only thing we can do now, and waiting for the death of the old clerics and those who were above 15 years in 1979. This whole generation should die out because the second generation has cleaner brains, or at least have some brains in their head. Other option is revolution and then we'll have to put the country at risk of civil war and opportunists. That rist we can't take.
Judging by your before comments, I think you are one of those delusional Shah lovers, the ones who live in 2500 years ago. The only threat that we may face is an ideology like yours. So far our ppl aren't looking at each other in the eye of ethnicity. If some day a delusional person like you gets into power in Iran and wants to go by you "settling" plan and starts to divide the country on basis of ethnicity, that will start a civil war in the county. You are so delusional that you wrote almost a thesis on how to disintegrate our country from within and you think you are the smart guy and the ayatollahs are the idiots.

Back
Top Bottom