What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Judging by your before comments, I think you are one of those delusional Shah lovers, the ones who live in 2500 years ago. The only threat that we may face is an ideology like yours. So far our ppl aren't looking at each other in the eye of ethnicity. If some day a delusional person like you gets into power in Iran and wants to go by you "settling" plan and starts to divide the country on basis of ethnicity, that will start a civil war in the county. You are so delusional that you wrote almost a thesis on how to disintegrate our country from within and you think you are the smart guy and the ayatollahs are the idiots.
Shah sleeps under my shoes. You live in times of fictional figure abraham (2000 BC) which is 4000 years ago. I don't say we're in danger, absolutely not, and majority of Iran doesnt think in ethnicity, but we have to be carefull, at least educating our people about our common past, but then we've to mention the pre-islam history. Is that ok?

Last edited:
Shah sleeps under my shoes. You live in times of fictional figure abraham (2000 BC) which is 4000 years ago. I don't say we're in danger, absolutely not, and majority of Iran doesnt think in ethnicity, but we have to be carefull, at least educating our people about our common past, but then we've to mention the pre-islam history. Are we allowed mr khayenei?
All your posts, even your name really shows who's stuck in 4000 years ago and lives in history and wants to run a country by history. As far as i'm concerned, history is for learning lessons, not living in it. Mohammad Reza Shah tried governing with "Cyrus the Great" and his cylinder, it didn't work for him, did it? I've encountered many ppl like you, the idiots that live in history, the idiots who stuck in Achaemenid Empire time and want to form a national pride by what we were 2500 years ago, not by what we are now and can be in the future. And btw you know what, the ayatollahs are way better than idiot ppl like you, cause at least they only look at ppl in the eye of religion, not ethnicity.

All your posts, even your name really shows who's stuck in 4000 years ago and lives in history and wants to run a country by history. As far as i'm concerned, history is for learning lessons, not living in it. Mohammad Reza Shah tried governing with "Cyrus the Great" and his cylinder, it didn't work for him, did it? I've encountered many ppl like you, the idiots that live in history, the idiots who stuck in Achaemenid Empire time and want to form a national pride by what we were 2500 years ago, not by what we are now and can be in the future. And btw you know what, the ayatollahs are way better than idiot ppl like you, cause at least they only look at ppl in the eye of religion, not ethnicity.
Yes like isis. People like you separatist-huggers and communist and islamists made us lose 50% of Iran in the past 300 years. Good that you encounter many like me because there are many like me and we and our ideas increase every year.

You are a mania racist idiot.
They don't do these things. More chance that they would settle millions of shia from nigeria in Iran than doing what you mentioned.

From this government not much is expected when it comes to long term Iranian interests. The problem with governments who rule in the name of an ideology (baathism, velayat faqih, communism etc) there is a danger that when the system is collapsing they'll put the country in auction.

For example see Bashar al-assad, a secular dictator who basically sold his soul and power and syrian sovereignty to other forces and regions and ideologies (Russians, kurds, islamic republic), not that I care as as he's better than FSA Islamists and those who want to revive the umayads (al-qaeda, isis, some parts of fsa).

After 1979 they enforced themselves upon the country instead of searching for a pluraristic solution which was proposed by Shahpour Bakhtiar (whom they killed in France). Bakhtiar had ended savak (intelligence service of shah), freed all polical prisoners, made the press completely free, was establishing a multi-party system till khomeini came back from Iran, (shapour bakhtiar allowing him because he had a democratic view). Khomeini came and said "I'll set up government, i'll slap the mouth of other governments", refering to the government of Shapour Bakhtiar.

Like Libya, Iran now had 2 governments, running the country... at the same time.
It didnt took long till the system of khomeini, by its agressive methods and stupid people who had seen his image in the moon, and by an army general which betrayed commands of shapour bakhtiar to stop these people (by saying we don't take side in the conflict between the 2 governments), grabbed all the power. Shapour bakhtiar fled to France.

Saddam seeing that this fanatic khomeini was isolating Iran and that Iran was in chaos, just like how the rashidun caliphate had smelled the chaos in Sassanid Iran (civil war during years of 628-632, changing 10 kings in 4 years war!!), attacked Iran. Else he would be smashed if Iran was at least neutral towards the rest of the world. You know that saddam didnt dare to look at Iran when Shah was in power.

Now the amount of persians, we can measure that by people who speak persian as first language. There are different researches, different outcomes: 53 %, 62% and even 68%.
Lets take the average from these percentages: 61% persian, about 75% are Iranic.
In my opinion 90% of Iran should become speakers of Iranian languages and at least 75% of Iran should become mainly persian speaking to reduce the risk to our country.

Persian populations should be settled in Turkmen, Arab areas, while Lurs who have affinity with Kurdish culture, while speaking persian dialect, should be settled in sunni Kurdish cities such as sanandaj and mahabad. Lurs are fierce nationalists when it comes to Iran. They can create an internal opposition group which represents the kurds, outplaying the foreign ones, and at same time giving more cultural rights to the sunni kurds, checkmating the opportunists who are waiting for something to happen in Iran. They could give room to a multi-party system. But there are just to many could's and can's which they simply will not do.

Before the war Saddam sent many faily kurds/lurs to Iran accusing them of being Iranians. Islamic republic should have used that occasion to sent all arabs to Iraq. When Soviet Union fell, there were chances for Iran to negotiate a strong position for caspian sea share (which is now reduced to something between 13% to 20%) while Iran had 50% share or to reclaim our lost lands back or to at least (by negotiation) send populations who are not Iranic back to their countries. Turkmens used to kidnap and sell Iranian women in Central Asia till not long time ago.

But from this abbasid government which is named islamic republic you can't expect anything which is in interest of Iran, just like when during the Qajar time, persian language lost its influence in what is today India and Pakistan. Instead of educating Iranian ethnicities about Iranian culture and history, so that at least Iranian ethnicities don't become alienated to their own country, they open shia cultural organisations in Bosnia (with absolutely no profit). They kill you if you talk about Iranian culture or try to organize Iranian culture, just like how they killed this poor guy Dr. Kasra Vafadari (a zoroastrian by birth) in 2006, and many others like Dariush Forouhar.
. Last week they arrested other zoroastrian (Karan Vafadari, maybe a familymember of the killed person), giving false accusations as reason. They curse our history, culture, kings.

They've put all their eggs in a shia basket, when it goes wrong, they'll lose all the eggs, and whole country will be in danger. People-to-people activity is only thing we can do now, and waiting for the death of the old clerics and those who were above 15 years in 1979. This whole generation should die out because the second generation has cleaner brains, or at least have some brains in their head. Other option is revolution and then we'll have to put the country at risk of civil war and opportunists. That rist we can't take.

You are a mania racist idiot.
Calling me racist when I say more cultural rights for Sunni kurds and tit for tat actions against Saddam and reclaiming our lands, defendig our rights in caspian sea, being pro democratic multi-party system?

Whatever I am, get used to it litte roach. Today your racist animals tried to stop my bakhtiari lor people attending nowruz at pasargad because of our pride and traditional Iranian clothes.

We'll be the boots upon the heads that wear black turbans. This is an oath which I give you little wahabi islamist vermin insect.
This should be your last time accusing me of being racist idiot else i'll verbally level your holy ones to the ground.

@SALMAN F
You're my witness, and i dont care what your ethnic background is, since you dont tolerate dictators you're equal to me.

Last edited:
Calm down guys.
Todays is Nowruz.
all of Iranian group celebrate Nowruz.
nOWROZ-bAYRAMI_3.jpg

many of our Volleyball team player are Turkmen.
Farhad_Ghaemi_Rio2016b.jpg

also in our soccer team best forward
Iran_vs._Montenegro_2014-05-26_%28052%29.jpg

also you don't have any clue for your points Mr talking.
we are all behind of all Iranian people and your comments are not represent Iranian view.
send populations who are not Iranic back to their countries. Turkmens used to kidnap and sell Iranian women in Central Asia till not long time ago.

Calling me racist when I say more cultural rights for Sunni kurds and tit for tat actions against Saddam and reclaiming our lands, defendig our rights in caspian search?

Whatever I am, get used to it litte roach. Today your racist animals tried to stop my bakhtiari lor people attending nowruz at pasargad because of our pride and traditional Iranian clothes.

We'll be the boots upon the heads that wear black turbans. This is an oath which I give you little wahabi islamist vermin insect.
This should be your last time accusing me of being racist idiot else i'll verbally level your holy ones to the ground.

@SALMAN F
You're my witness, and i dont care what your ethnic background is, since you dont tolerate dictators you're equal to me.
Animal you said we must expel Turkmens, Arabs which is sick !

You barked we must make everyone speak Persian which is again stupid! You must settle in madhouse don't pollute PDF you mania dog's shit ! go to madhouse as soon as possible !!!

Calm down guys.
Todays is Nowruz.
all of Iranian group celebrate Nowruz.
nOWROZ-bAYRAMI_3.jpg

many of our Volleyball team player are Turkmen.
Why are you putting my text out of context, I said at least by negotiation in front of what you copy and pasted here and many of them could become happy to join their brothers.
This population exchange happened in many soviet countries who became free from soviet union and it also happened between greece and turkey, it also happened with armenians, even now some of them go from Iraq and Syria to Armenia to become citizen there.

@SALMAN F

Animal you said we must expel Turkmens, Arabs which is sick !
You barked we must make everyone speak Persian which is again stupid! You must settle in madhouse don't pollute PDF you mania dog's shit ! go to madhouse as soon as possible !!!
@2800

Putting my text out of context, ignoring the geopolitical situation to which I related some actions that Iran could have done (if you read my text) makes it worth to me to call you a lying animal. And yes like in usa, france and many of neighbouring countries we'll do the same with our national language, Persian Will be at least spoken by 75% of the population as first language.

You're mentally ill like that lunatic demon) which we cursed today and his wandering thief children who you worship and who would like to smash our nowruz gathering today. You've no right to celebrate holy nowruz which is in contrast of demon-worship.

Last edited:
This population exchange happened in many soviet countries who became free from soviet union and it also happened between greece and turkey, it also happened with armenians, even now some of them go from Iraq and Syria to Armenia to become citizen there.
those countries you mentioned face with ethnic war and civil war which never happened in Iran even some countries are spending millions of dollars to create ethnic and religion war in Iran but again all of them are failed and will fail.
even speaking about that is disgusting, they carry Iranian citizenship and we are ready for help them every time they ask.
even now Turks are unhappy for losing greeks and armenian population, diversity is good things and hopefully Iran from ancient time till know have been diverse country even I can say for the first time Iranian Empires in ancient time create diverse nation with different ethnics in it.

those countries you mentioned face with ethnic war and civil war which never happened in Iran even some countries are spending millions of dollars to create ethnic and religion war in Iran but again all of them are failed and will fail.
even speaking about that is disgusting, they carry Iranian citizenship and we are ready for help them every time they ask.
even now Turks are unhappy for losing greeks and armenian population, diversity is good things and hopefully Iran from ancient time till know have been diverse country even I can say for the first time Iranian Empires in ancient time create diverse nation with different ethnics in it.
Not all them had war or moved because of war. Many wanted simply to belong to their group. We dont live in times of empires anymore.

The first time in history Turkmens had shown resistance to central authority of Iran was in early 1920 when Reza Khan unified Iran he meet resistance of a Turkmen group and a leader called Anna-Geldi Ach, the later used to deploy sneak attacks from Turkmen Sahra and use hit and run tactis and hide into modern Turkmenistan before SSR Turkmen was formed

Diversity is good as long as they respect the Iranian languages, history, culture (identity) and don't steal our cities like merv, Samarkand and bukhara, baku as soon as they've a chance and don't assimilate and kill our people. I just say being carefull is not wrong, never promoted violence, everything should happen peacefull.

@SALMAN F

Last edited:
Why are you putting my text out of context, I said at least by negotiation in front of what you copy and pasted here and many of them could become happy to join their brothers.

@SALMAN F

@2800

Putting my text out of context, ignoring the geopolitical situation to which I related some actions that Iran could have done (if you read my text) makes it worth to me to call you a lying animal. And yes like in usa, france and many of neighbouring countries we'll do the same with our national language, Persian Will be at least spoken by 75% of the population as first language.

You're mentally ill like that lunatic demonic childrapist (ktd=kir to dahanesh) which we cursed today and his wandering thief children who you worship and who would like to smash our nowruz gathering today. You've no right to celebrate holy nowruz which is in contrast of demon-worship.

Dog's shit you are in no place to tell me celebrate Nowruz or not. Millions of Iranians and people of our conquests in past are celebrating nowruz for 3000 years.

Racist silly animals like you are hurtful for the world.

This should be your last time accusing me of being racist
Calling for deporting red blooded Iranians because of their race or religion is racism thorough and through. You are a Persian nationalist and I've seen this all throughout your posts. There is no missing your sick agenda. I bet if you lived in the west, if people asked where you're from you'd say "I'm from Persia" or something childish like that.

Give it up. You've exposed yourself as a racist and a nationalist.

Last edited:
The first time in history Turkmens had shown resistance to central authority of Iran was in early 1920 when Reza Khan unified Iran he meet resistance of a Turkmen group and a leader called Anna-Geldi Ach, the later used to deploy sneak attacks from Turkmen Sahra and use hit and run tactis and hide into modern Turkmenistan before SSR Turkmen was formed
ٰٰWhen Reza the bully wanted to unify Iran, he meet resistance of Lurs too, does it means that they were traitors or something??? Should we settle them in Loot desert for that???
Yes like isis. People like you separatist-huggers and communist and islamists made us lose 50% of Iran in the past 300 years. Good that you encounter many like me because there are many like me and we and our ideas increase every year.
Look at Turkey, a secular country in way worse position in manner of ethnic divide than us. Right now Turks in Turkey thread think "we need to re-Turkify our population", look at the sh*t they are going through right now because of this exact policy that the were imposing since Ataturk. Because they wanted so much to Turkify their population, they lunched some genocides against their minorities, they were even hostile to Kurdish language. Apparently its not working for them, does it? And as long as they think Turkey is a country for Turks, they will never ever be able to solve this problem. And yet, they choose to blame everyone else for their problem, and they are too blind to see the problem is their own policy. Saddam Hussein's regime, another example of secular government, back in the days he thought to himself "I will rush into Iran with my army, the ppl of Khuzestan provinces will welcome me with open arms, cause they are Arabs, And i will separate Khuzestan from Iran, and we will live happily ever after." However, resistance to the invasion was fierce, He faced 34 days of resistance by Khorramshahr people with almost bare hands, which stalled the Iraqi military's advance, and ultimately opened a window of opportunity for an Iranian counter-offensive. Admiral Ali Shamkhani, one of the top generals in Iran-Iraq war is an Iranian Arab himself. Back in the days many of those Arab monarch dictators and Saddam himself were wondering why this guy is fighting on the opposite side? And yet when it came to his own country, Saddam lunched a genocide against his Kurdish population with chemical gas. Now look at where Iraq is today and where we are now. I guess Saddam never understood what did he miscalculate, did he?
You think the U.S, Israel, and those GCC monarchies in their fight with mullahs never played the separatism card??? You think it didn't occur to them??? They did, they themselves admit it. But it didn't worked for them (and never will), cause those groups that they were supporting were not able to recruit, cause fortunately these ayatollahs are not hostile toward any minorities, because of their race, language or culture.
Ayatollahs are smart enough to not go by your idiotic policies, i have no problem with secular government, but i'd choose those Ayatollahs over a secular government with your policies in any seconds, cause i'm sure that will disintegrate my country and i have a little evidence to support my claim.
Fortunately so far we weren't hostile to our minorities, their language and their culture. That why we are in far better position today than any other country in the middle east. The only problem we have is racist pieces of sh*t ppl like you who hate other ppl because of their race, the ppl who hate Arabs just because they are Arabs.

Last edited:
Calling for deporting red blooded Iranians because of their race or religion is racism thorough and through. You are a Persian nationalist and I've seen this all throughout your posts. There is no missing your sick agenda. I bet if you lived in the west, if people asked where you're from you'd say "I'm from Persia" or something childish like that.

Give it up. You've exposed yourself as a racist and a nationalist.
I never denied that I'm an Iranian nationalist..lol, and I have written that I prefer Iran over so called persia (fake name). If you had read my comments you would know that. Furtber I don't take back one single word.

Back
Top Bottom