What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am in Dubai these days and saw many Persians around me while I remember this:
زمانی که عرب ملخ میخورد، کورش به هرکس به اندازه خانواده اش گندم میداد!
یعنی عدالت...

زمانی که عرب در بیابان بز میچراند،کورش نیمی از دنیا راگرفت!
یعنی حکومت...

زمانی که عرب دختر را ننگ میدانست،کورش به بانوی ایرانى احترام میگذاشت!
یعنی عشق...

زمانی که عرب را " ام جهل" میخواندند،شاه کشور من اولین منشور حقوق بشررا نوشت!!!!! یعنی فرهنگ...

زمانی که عرب چوب میپرستید،کورش نیمی از دنیا را یکتا پرس کرد!
یعنی وحدت...

زمانی که عرب دخترش را زنده در گور میکرد،کورش کبیر برای دختران پارس دانشگاه ساخت !!!!!!
یعنی علم...

زمانی که عرب در چادر بود،کشور من تخت جمشید و پاسار گاد داشت!
یعنی عظمت

پس عرب چه آورد که من پارسی نداشتم!!!! ؟؟؟؟؟؟
:yahoo::lol:
I am in Dubai these days and saw many Persians around me while I remember this:
زمانی که عرب ملخ میخورد، کورش به هرکس به اندازه خانواده اش گندم میداد!
یعنی عدالت...

زمانی که عرب در بیابان بز میچراند،کورش نیمی از دنیا راگرفت!
یعنی حکومت...

زمانی که عرب دختر را ننگ میدانست،کورش به بانوی ایرانى احترام میگذاشت!
یعنی عشق...

زمانی که عرب را " ام جهل" میخواندند،شاه کشور من اولین منشور حقوق بشررا نوشت!!!!! یعنی فرهنگ...

زمانی که عرب چوب میپرستید،کورش نیمی از دنیا را یکتا پرس کرد!
یعنی وحدت...

زمانی که عرب دخترش را زنده در گور میکرد،کورش کبیر برای دختران پارس دانشگاه ساخت !!!!!!
یعنی علم...

زمانی که عرب در چادر بود،کشور من تخت جمشید و پاسار گاد داشت!
یعنی عظمت

پس عرب چه آورد که من پارسی نداشتم!!!! ؟؟؟؟؟؟
Great text !! where did you find it?

Might run contrary to "chill" for some here :-) but didn't know where to put this NAJA-related item and its historic setting:

Assembly of Iran police at Tehran Railway Station
http://inteloniran.blogspot.com/2017/03/assembly-of-iran-police-at-tehran.html

13951225001173636251819379237814_30410_Photo_T.jpg

:yahoo::lol:

Great text !! where did you find it?

It is not a new discovery to me as I found it in some websites. The reason it popped up was the scene of many Persians in Dubai (in restaurants and other similar places). I am there now for few days and it wasn't the only time for me to see them, but their scene is becoming more puzzling with the current tension in the region. Their number is still significant, and they are being tolerated by the UAE rulers despite possessing such mentality exposed in the text (by large percentage of them at least).
some guys enjoy from Self-humiliation.
:-)

You need to expose things as they are to study and analyze them. I don't think that by exposing such mentality the humiliation end up with me.

It is not a new discovery to me as I found it in some websites. The reason it popped up was the scene of many Persians in Dubai (in restaurants and other similar places). I am there now for few days and it wasn't the only time for me to see them, but their scene is becoming more puzzling with the current tension in the region. Their number is still significant, and they are being tolerated by the UAE rulers despite possessing such mentality exposed in the text (by large percentage of them at least).
Enjoy your stay. UAE should deport them all if they're a disadvantageous for them. But for some reason it doesnt happen.

Enjoy your stay. UAE should deport them all if they're a disadvantageous for them. But for some reason it doesnt happen.

I understand the UAE's motivation. Their business model does not "tolerate intolerance". Rather, they choose to open up and contain differences to win everybody's dollar. To them, Iran is a huge market of 80 million people which they can take advantage of. The UAE's leadership isn't where I entirely put my blame here. Rather, it is the Persian competent among the Iranian people that they hate Arabs and everything about them, yet they flow by the tens or hundred thousands to Dubai. It is utterly paradoxical and self-contrary thing to do. There are many other available options to them, other than a country within the Arabian Peninsula like the UAE.

Last edited:
I understand the UAE's motivation. Their business model does not "tolerate intolerance". Rather, they choose to open up and contain differences to win everybody's dollar. To them, Iran is a huge market of 80 million people which they can take advantage of. The UAE leadership's isn't where I entirely put my blame here. Rather, it is the Persian competent among the Iranian people that they hate Arabs and everything about them, yet they flow by the tens or hundred thousands to Dubai. They do business and they have fun in a country where they hate everything (literally) about its indigenous people. Their hatred (as vividly shown in that text), is nothing like anybody's hatred or disgust. There are many other available options to them, other than a country within the Arabian Peninsula like the UAE.
I agree to a certain point, but i dont know if it's comparable with arabs and muslim mentality in western countries towards west (political, religious reasons).

For example the parasitic salafists here in west who get funded by arabs and who have an arab ideology and mentality.

At least the Iranians have some benefits for UAE, investing 100s of billions in UAE because arab nationalists (islamic Republic) who rule Iran havent created an atmosphere for people to invest the money in their own country.

I agree to a certain point, but i dont know if it's comparable with arabs and muslim mentality in western countries towards west (political, religious reasons).

For example the parasitic salafists here in west who get funded by arabs and who have an arab ideology and mentality.

At least the Iranians have some benefits for UAE, investing 100s of billions in UAE because arab nationalists (islamic Republic) who rule Iran havent created an atmosphere for people to invest the money in their own country.

The extremist Muslims who live in the west are yes comparable, in the sense they are very intolerant towards anything Western, yet they choose to live in Western Countries. Other Muslims or Arabs are not necessarily hateful to the West (they are rather impressed), and even if they are hateful, they won't match the level of Persians' hatred to anything tazi (by far). The later is like breathing, doesn't stop. Also, the Iranian investment used to perhaps matter in the 80s or the 90s. Dubai now is far more global than it used to be and with its excellent economic infrastructure it can attract money from any corner around the globe. Added to this is the fact that the ongoing economic diversification is still considered a plan "B" for the UAE - which holds the 2nd largest sovereign funds in the World of nearly 770 Billion USD.

The extremist Muslims who live in the west are yes comparable, in the sense they are very intolerant towards anything Western, yet they choose to live in Western Countries. Other Muslims or Arabs are not necessarily hateful to the West (they are rather impressed), and even if they are hateful, they won't match the level of Persians' hatred to anything tazi (by far). The later is like breathing, doesn't stop. Also, the Iranian investment used to perhaps matter in the 80s or the 90s. Dubai now is far more global than it used to be and with its excellent economic infrastructure it can attract money from any corner around the globe. Added to this is the fact that the ongoing economic diversification is still considered a plan "B" for the UAE - which holds the 2nd largest sovereign funds in the World of nearly 770 Billion USD.
Then best option is to give them time...Like 5 years to sell their business, close their bank accounts and pull back all their money towards Iran. Win-win situation.

Europe should deport Iranians.
They could try but now they've bigger problems.. Turks and arabs.. millions.. not thousands. Also their constitution doesnt allow it, I've 3 nationalities!
Then again these are only dreams of frustrated, ugly and fat trolls.

Then best option is to give them time...Like 5 years to sell their business, close their bank accounts and pull back all their money towards Iran. Win-win situation.

They could try but now they've bigger problems.. Turks and arabs.. millions.. not thousands. Also their constitution doesnt allow it, I've 3 nationalities!
Then again these are only dreams of frustrated, ugly and fat trolls.

europe should deport turks, arabs, jews and iranians back to their countries

In all seriousness, that won't happen within (5) years whether we like it or not. But it should be spread as an awareness message among Persians that they should not favor the tazi money over what they consider as patriotic or nationalistic principals. Also, the people of the UAE themselves aren't the same as their government. While they are generally friendly and tolerant, Persians aren't among the most beloved people to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom