What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Few people are evil , most of them are stupid .

AKA being a huge maniac skunk has made sure that our region stays doomed and no one gets a free ticket .

Life expectancy fell from 70yrs to 55yrs in Syria . Congrats to your politicians .

it has nothing to do with being a turk or Iranian . i would openly critic my own politicians if the fvck up . but apparently you guys can turn a blind-eye to everything .

Fvck Syrians and Yemenis , who cares about them huh ?
Yeah, like i said we are evil....Assad and his rock band are awesome.......

Some people are crazy armin joon . Nigeria ? Dafuq ?

and for me , US,China and Russia are already super-powers . if they are not , then who is ? germany , India , France ,Brazil and UK are closing on them i think .

but others ? pfft .

Iran and Turkey have a chance of becoming " a " power (on world stage) in near future if they don't F-up and most importantly if they don't F-up with each other .

Turkey is certainly doing so in Syria . its funny though . Iran and Turkey can propel each other to whole new levels .

sectarianism doesnt let that happen . so modern of us :lol:
I agree. It is vote driven. With enough votes, Iran can become the first choice!

Tried döner in Holland, France and Italy....all tasted like plastic......:frown:

If you ever come to Ankara.....best Döner is sold in here. :D

s-e550ad52e407acb5d4705c9f6f1af22e47526cce.webp

Sadece Gerçek Ankaralıların Bildiği 10 Çok Lezzetli Mekan - onedio.com

After talking this much, i think, i'm gonna eat one, tomorrow :D

No...it's the fault of the evil Turks.
There used to be a very nice one in Istanbul just off Taqsim square back in 80s. I was a kid back then and I remember the owner had a bottle of cologne and poured it into your hands after eating. I enjoyed that part a lot!

There used to be a very nice one in Istanbul just off Taqsim square back in 80s. I was a kid back then and I remember the owner had a bottle of cologne and poured it into your hands after eating. I enjoyed that part a lot!
That's still the custom in some kebab restaurants......but getting less and less as giving wet tissues, has become a more common practice.

No Döner Kebab, the fast food version which is common in Europe.

D%C3%B6ner_kebab.jpg
Another thing is, i don't understand why you guys calling "Döner Kebab" Döner is Döner.....not a Kebab.

Also, i'm against using other things in Döners like, sauces, tomatoes and other vegetables.....they put it in to cover for their mistakes...a good Döner would be still awesome without these ingredients. A little onion and some salt is enough.

با کمال احترام به شخصیت ایشان ، اگه ایشان از تهران شرکت میکرد اطمینان داشته باشن که ایشان هم رای نمی آوردن و رای آوردن ایشان هم نه بخاطر این بوده که مردم ایشان را بالاتر از آیت الله یزدی قبول دارن بلکه بیشتر بخاطر شرکت ایشان بعنوان نماینده مشهد بوده وگرنه هیچ آدم عاقلی تواناییهای علمی جناب مصباح یزدی را زیر سوال نمیبره ولی وقتی ایشان میاد و اصلاحطلبان را احیا کنندگان سنت کفار2500 سال پیش میخوانه نباید انتظار داشنه باشه توی تهران رای بیاره اگر شما به دیدگاه اشان در مورد بخش بزرگی از جامعه ایران نگاه کنید برای شما نباید عجیب باشه که اون مردم شخص دیگه ای را بعنوان نماینده خودشان انتخاب کردند
HAMSHAHRI (Internet Version of Tehran's Persian Daily)

. تمام اینها نشان دهده تفاوتها توی سطح جامعه هستش و همین تفاوتها هستش که باعث حرکت جامعه هستش به سمت جلو وگرنه جمعه میشد مثل یک
مرداب که آبش بدون حرکت رو به فساد هستش

Last edited:
Tried döner in Holland, France and Italy....all tasted like plastic......:frown:

If you ever come to Ankara.....best Döner is sold in here. :D
The best ones are in Germany, im pretty sure you'd like it too, i dont know a single person who didnt liked it.
@warfareknow

Another thing is, i don't understand why you guys calling "Döner Kebab" Döner is Döner.....not a Kebab.

Also, i'm against using other things in Döners like, sauces, tomatoes and other vegetables.....they put it in to cover for their mistakes...a good Döner would be still awesome without these ingredients. A little onion and some salt is enough.
Nononono the sauce is obligatory in Döner. :D

We usually call it Döner in German speaking part of Europe but some other placec call it Kebab, maybe because the word is better known i dont know.

maxresdefault.jpg

@xenon54 Ture, I tried Döner in Holland, England, Belgium and in Sweden but never ever I would prefere those over a german one :D

My favourite turkish food

Cig Köfte
Adana
Kuzu sis
Döner
Mante
Börek
a very delicious dessert which I do not the name of.
Ist sehr fasrig und süß und es ist golden bzw. honigfarben.
Ich glaube Künefe oder so heißt das. Ich liebe das soo sehr :D

Even the kebabs are similiar to ours I find that there are slight differences
that make both of our cuisines different and very yammy :p

My favourite turkish food

Cig Köfte
Adana
Kuzu sis
Döner
Mante
Börek
This is one of the most unusual ways of preparing food that i have seen, dont wanna know how many pots they are breaking every month, what a shame i have never tried it.

a very delicious dessert which I do not the name of.
Ist sehr fasrig und süß und es ist golden bzw. honigfarben.
Ich glaube Künefe oder so heißt das. Ich liebe das soo sehr :D
Its Künefe and it seems to have Palestinian roots, in Turkey its known to be from Hatay Province which has a big Arabic population.
BTW its with cheese inside, thats why its being served warm strange isnt it? But its one of my favourite Turkish deserts, screw Baklava. :D

This is one of the most unusual ways of preparing food that i have seen, dont wanna know how many pots they are breaking every month, what a shame i have never tried it.

Its Künefe and it seems to have Palestinian roots, in Turkey its known to be from Hatay Province which has a big Arabic population.
BTW its with cheese inside, thats why its being served warm strange isnt it? But its one of my favourite Turkish deserts, screw Baklava. :D
Mate, it's impossible to try them all....

This one is from Kastonu......Kuyu Kebabı...

Many many many, varieties...... and we are only talking about kebab but there is Black Sea Region's foods, Central Anatolia's foods, Aegean Region's foods, etc.....

This pot thing seems very interesting. I love the Künefe my friends mom makes. It makes me always happy :D

Back
Top Bottom