What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No. I meant jahan. Apparently another newspaper was also seized

I'm banned from Turkish section for no reason so i can't read your post there
There is no newspaper called Jahan in Turkey, this was my post.

I absolutely understand what you are saying but sorry im not even a little bit sorry for Zaman, Erdogan was holy for them a couple years ago they were making his propaganda 24/7 and then later started with false news when things got shit between them.
Neither were they honest when they were good with AKP nor were they honest when they had war with AKP.
Zaman is mouthpiece of this Gülen Cult its not independent at all.

I would have empathy for every other news paper but not for Zaman.

@rahi2357 i ate a Turkish Kebab today made by an Iranian, he is as good as a Turk in making Kebab but he put some kind of a chili paste in it, he said its a special Iranian chili paste, it was damn delicious, what is it called and where can i get it?

He looked like a Turk to me at first, i thought he was Alevi Turk because of Hz. Ali picture on the wall but he said hes Iranian and his name is Mehdi, very kind and hospitable person even thought the kebab for 10$ was a little more expensive than usual, even for Switzerland, definately gonna visit again if i have another field work in that city. :tup:

But again where can i get that shyte? :D
Which type of kebab bro ? Adana ?

No. I meant jahan. Apparently another newspaper was also seized

I'm banned from Turkish section for no reason so i can't read your post there

They are all connected, Gülenists.... You know, they are also Islamists, I would like to say to them "What comes around goes around, biiiiiiitch".

There is no newspaper called Jahan in Turkey, this was my post.
He is talking about Cihan News Agency. It's connected to https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feza_Gazetecilik_A.Ş.

Erdoğan is literally purging all companies that are under the umbrella of Gülen movement. Though i don't approve their undemocratic ways...... i'm happy to see this dangerous Islamist fvcks to go down the drain. :)

I mean in the army couldn't entirely purge these guys from their ranks, but Erdoğan is purging them from Turkey.

Feto can continue with his cursing :lol: :lol:

Which type of kebab bro ? Adana ?
No Döner Kebab, the fast food version which is common in Europe.

D%C3%B6ner_kebab.jpg

He is talking about Cihan News Agency. It's connected to https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feza_Gazetecilik_A.Ş.

Erdoğan is literally purging all companies that are under the umbrella of Gülen movement. Though i don't approve their undemocratic ways...... i'm happy to see this dangerous Islamist fvcks to go down the drain. :)

I mean in the army couldn't entirely purge these guys from their ranks, but Erdoğan is purging them from Turkey.

Feto can continue with his cursing :lol: :lol:
Ah but Cihan and Zaman belong to the same cult, good riddance seriously, Gülen was also not democratic when hes cult jailed all the generals, im so glad his azz is getting kicked.

I do not know why you quoted me from here and placed it in to turkish section when we are discussing here. Do you fear what I could say that you need support or what.

i tag u in tea house only because i didn't wanted to bring that thread into off topic BRING IN SUPPORT ??? o_O seriously bro :disagree:

Since you lack in history and social science here you go:
i do not lack of history , what i lack is your imagination i must admit You have quite an imagination i congratulate you :agree:

15 million azaris live in Iran today
I can tell you for sure from these 15 million
maybe 500.000 have turkish blood and origins today.
If otherwise you seriously think they wouldnt create something like pkk?

Why do these people even have turkish background in some cases? Simply because Azarbaijan was conquered by turks some hundered years ago, and you know or at least I hope you know that azarbaijan and azaris existed and lived way longer there than before the turks immigrated under mongols to todays turkey and middle east. Back then after turks conquered north Iran also people were forced to adopt the turkish language. Original azari is related to taylsh (iranian and original azari) which is still spoken in the fakebademjan republic of Iran shomali.
Btw. my grandpa is from Baku. However people mixed under turkish occupation which is very normal but that doesnt convert a whole fk** iranian tribe into turks :D

And again if 15 million people would feel turkish and treated racistic we would have cizre sur etc situation in Iran. I admitt that those who really feel turkish and have real turkish background because of the history may experience racism but thats not different from what we see by many turks. Pan-whateverism+nationalism = imbecile :)
you say something racist about turks i counter it and again you keep saying azerbijani turks are not turks and bal bal and everything is ice-cream and rainbow about the issue in my comment i bring proof how the TURKS in iran feel about when u racially denied their identity and their feeling is quite opposite the propaganda u are saying here and u write several paragraph , (which in fact is your dream and wishes) for what ? ? everything is crystal clear

Dude I know it makes you burn your a$$ but you don't need to feel bad and jealous.
as usual when u are high and slap by reality you begin to say nonsense off topics

idk how it is related to our conversations , jealous ?? burn your a$$ ?? in my comment i make lie of your words it is your a$$ is on fire , i understand when your dreams opposed by reality on street it's really hard for you to handle it if u have nothing better to say go back to your cave u have build for yourself

Azaris were never turks and are not related to
street says quite opposite :azn:

Last edited:
i tag u in tea house only because i didn't wanted to bring that thread into off topic BRING IN SUPPORT ??? o_O seriously bro :disagree:

i do not lack of history , what i lack is your imagination i must admit You have quite an imagination i congratulate you :agree:

you say something racist about turks i counter it and again you keep saying azerbijani turks are not turks and bal bal and everything is ice-cream and rainbow about the issue in my comment i bring proof how the TURKS in iran feel about when u racially denied their identity and their feeling is quite opposite the propaganda u are saying here and u write several paragraph , (which in fact is your dream and wishes) for what ? ? everything is crystal clear

as usual when u are high and slap by reality you begin to say nonsense off topics

idk how it is related to our conversations , jealous ?? burn your a$$ ?? in my comment i make lie of your words it is your a$$ is on fire , i understand when your dreams opposed by reality on street it's really hard for you to handle it if u have nothing better to say go back to your cave u have build for yourself

Shut up . we really don't have the time to school another kid

Oh dude I feel so sorry for you. You do not just lack of history but you seem to be completly blind.
Nothing more to add. Live your life. Imagine we are turks. Steve Jobs was also turk, and Obama and the whole planet.
I bet in ancient times even Mars was habbited by turks. Now let's be kardeses and stop discuss about things we will never agree on and please do not call me racist again and stop lie because thats racist. :*

Last edited:
I think you guys should go and cast your vote as well:

Most Possible Future Superpowers - Top Ten List - TheTopTens.com
Some people are crazy armin joon . Nigeria ? Dafuq ?

and for me , US,China and Russia are already super-powers . if they are not , then who is ? germany , India , France ,Brazil and UK are closing on them i think .

but others ? pfft .

Iran and Turkey have a chance of becoming " a " power (on world stage) in near future if they don't F-up and most importantly if they don't F-up with each other .

Turkey is certainly doing so in Syria . its funny though . Iran and Turkey can propel each other to whole new levels .

sectarianism doesnt let that happen . so modern of us :lol:

No Döner Kebab, the fast food version which is common in Europe.

D%C3%B6ner_kebab.jpg
Tried döner in Holland, France and Italy....all tasted like plastic......:frown:

If you ever come to Ankara.....best Döner is sold in here. :D

s-e550ad52e407acb5d4705c9f6f1af22e47526cce.webp

Sadece Gerçek Ankaralıların Bildiği 10 Çok Lezzetli Mekan - onedio.com

After talking this much, i think, i'm gonna eat one, tomorrow :D

Some people are crazy armin joon . Nigeria ? Dafuq ?

and for me , US,China and Russia are already super-powers . if they are not , then who is ? germany , India , France ,Brazil and UK are closing on them i think .

but others ? pfft .

Iran and Turkey have a chance of becoming " a " power (on world stage) in near future if they don't F-up and most importantly if they don't F-up with each other .

Turkey is certainly doing so in Syria . its funny though . Iran and Turkey can propel each other to whole new levels .

sectarianism doesnt let that happen . so modern of us :lol:
No...it's the fault of the evil Turks.

No...it's the fault of the evil Turks.
Few people are evil , most of them are stupid .

AKA being a huge maniac skunk has made sure that our region stays doomed and no one gets a free ticket .

Life expectancy fell from 70yrs to 55yrs in Syria . Congrats to your politicians .

it has nothing to do with being a turk or Iranian . i would openly critic my own politicians if the fvck up . but apparently you guys can turn a blind-eye to everything .

Fvck Syrians and Yemenis , who cares about them huh ?

Back
Top Bottom