What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

And you obviously are not interested to learn. The ideas that you bring in, are highly Western, without you understanding what they are.

Daneshmand, you want to discuss something go ahead, I'll listen, but I am not interested in being patronized.

And no, I am definitely not visiting a Pakistani militarily forum to "learn". There are other avenues for me to improve my understanding of different fields. I have respectfully pulled out of different debates with you because you think every discussion is an opportunity for you to sprinkle your wisdom on us lowly peons.

Maybe the problem with Iran is people who think they are masters in every field, whether it's science, socialogy, philosophy, economy, or plumbing.

You want to exchange ideas and opinions, great, awesome, I'm always game for a healthy debate. But what I am not interested in is a one-sided lecture. It's more than a decade since I finished university, and I'm certainly not nostalgic for a course session in this forum.

Therefore, allow me to respectfully refuse to address your points unless you want to debate, and not lecture. Thank you and hope I haven't come across as (too) rude.

It depends where that high income comes from . That's what makes it wrong sometimes .:enjoy:

That's true, even if it's a low income. But I am bothered about the mentality that is negative to wealth. It's like that old joke where a BMW passes by and the American goes "Oh my god, beautiful car", and the German goes, " Wow", and the Iranian goes "doze madar j**** malum nist pul az koja overde" :rofl:

Daneshmand, you want to discuss something go ahead, I'll listen, but I am not interested in being patronized.

And no, I am definitely not visiting a Pakistani militarily forum to "learn". There are other avenues for me to improve my understanding of different fields. I have respectfully pulled out of different debates with you because you think every discussion is an opportunity for you to sprinkle your wisdom on us lowly peons.

Maybe the problem with Iran is people who think they are masters in every field, whether it's science, socialogy, philosophy, economy, or plumbing.

You want to exchange ideas and opinions, great, awesome, I'm always game for a healthy debate. But what I am not interested in is a one-sided lecture. It's more than a decade since I finished university, and I'm certainly not nostalgic for a course session in this forum.

Therefore, allow me to respectfully refuse to address your points unless you want to debate, and not lecture. Thank you and hope I haven't come across as (too) rude.

Just like I said. You can't learn.

Just like I said. You can't learn.

You have every right to think so.

However, might I be so bold to recommend you not to waste time "teaching" people who can't learn? I'm sure there are other eager students here that are anxious to be educated by you, and your time will certainly be used more wisely if you direct your talents at them. Wouldn't you agree that is a more productive use of your skills and knowledge?

بانکداری اسلامی شبیه جوک شده است

حسن عباسی خاطرنشان کرد: ما ۲۷ برابر استاندارد جهانی بانک داریم و زیباترین ساختمان ها نیز در اختیار بانک هاست. امام خمینی (ره) صراحتا می گوید «اگر چنانچه ربا در کشوری مثل ما خدای ناخواسته در بانکش، در تجارتش و در بین مردمش وجود داشته باشد، نمی توانیم بگوییم که جمهوری ما، جمهوری اسلامی است»؛ اگر سفره مردم آلوده شود، ناهنجاری های اجتماعی به وجود می آید .وی ادامه داد:‌ امام خمینی (ره) با حکم حکومتی خود فرمودند، پول نباید کار کند و انسان باید کار کند. حالا به من بگویید کدام موسسه مالی است که پولش کار نمی‌کند؟ سیستم اقتصادی ما در حال حاضر ما هیچ تفاوتی با سیستم سرمایه داری ندارد؛ ربا، اعلام جنگ با خدا و رسول خداست؛ چون که با این کار کل جهان را خراب می کنیم و در واقع کسی که بگوید بانکداری اسلامی؛ این سخن شبیه یک جوک است؛ یعنی نه بانک را شناخته و نه اسلام را.رئیس اندیشکده یقین با اشاره به اینکه شورای فقهی بورس تشریفاتی است و ثانیا در یک سال و نیم گذشته تشکیل نشده است، ادامه داد: بانک اساسش ربا و بورس هم بر اساس قمار است .عباسی تصریح کرد: تز جدایی دین از اقتصاد بصورت زیرکانه در ایران ایجاد شده است و مسئولان و دانشگاهیان با مطرح کردن تز جدایی دین از سیاست به دنبال منحرف کردن ذهن ما بوده اند .این خبر در خبرگزاری دانشجو منتشر شده است.

تو امریکا حداقل دستمزد 10 دلار در ساعته به عبارتی 22 ساعت کار کنه
کل در امد کارگر ایرانی رو در اورده

@rahi2357 i ate a Turkish Kebab today made by an Iranian, he is as good as a Turk in making Kebab but he put some kind of a chili paste in it, he said its a special Iranian chili paste, it was damn delicious, what is it called and where can i get it?

He looked like a Turk to me at first, i thought he was Alevi Turk because of Hz. Ali picture on the wall but he said hes Iranian and his name is Mehdi, very kind and hospitable person even thought the kebab for 10$ was a little more expensive than usual, even for Switzerland, definately gonna visit again if i have another field work in that city. :tup:

But again where can i get that shyte? :D

Jahan newspaper was also seized by Erdogan.

What a colossal fvck up Turkey is becoming. Sad day for the region

@Madali @Daneshmand

Awesome way to make things weird guys :lol: shoma ha masalan seni azetoon gozashte baradara . WTF

Almost 24hrs of weird silence over nothing :tup:

Haman jon, adam nabayad dar bayan haghighat-ha khejalat bekesheh. In ham gozashtam to ignore list kenar hamon chevil o baghieh.

When someone does not want to understand, you can't really make them to. No matter how hard you try.

When you point out the fictional Hollywoodish clip, has actually its basis not in sales but in production innovation, and provide the proof but still the person wants to keep his eyes shut, you can't really pry them open by force.

Yeki digeh miad migeh ma bayad havapima yek saal kohneh bekharim, gheimatesh nesfeh havapima no hast. Ba injor adam, digeh nemisheh bahsi kard. Chonkeh in adam beh dorogh adat kardeh va aslan hazer nist haghighat ro befahmeh. Barayeh injor adam digeh in concept mahfomi nadareh: Economic equilibrium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hata agar tozih ham bedi nemikhad befahmeh keh chenin chizi momken nist etefagh biofteh toyeh bazar. Chonkeh badesh hameh miran havapimaye yek saal kohneh mikharan va demand mireh bala va ghimat-ha balance mishan. Vali barayeh fahmidan in maghz mikahd.

Yeki digeh to hameh thread-ha dareh abroyeh Iran ro mibareh. Ageh hamin karo yeki digeh koneh hala eslah talabesh ya yeki digeh, ina khodeshon behesh migan "khod-forosh", "khaen", "jireh khor" etc etc. Vaghti khodeshon in karo mikonan, esmesho mizaran "Delvapasi".

Az hamina porsidam, khob NPT shomaha emza kardin, alan digeh dardeton chieh keh hey migin hastei hastei. Natonest javab bedeh. Hey mizad to jadeh khaki.

Ma bayad moshkelatemon ro behamim va dark dorosti az in moshkelat dashteh bashim.

Purposeful rocket technology was basically invented by Nazi Germany. When in 1945, USSR and USA got access to Nazi rockets, this is what they got:

Kamtar az 25 saal yani dar saal 1969 amrika ro mah bood:

USSR ham in kara ro dasht mikard:

Ma moshak eskad ro saal 1985 gereftim va 30 saal bad faghat safir ro darim felan.

Baleh agar ma khodemon ro faghat ba Afghanistan va Somali bekhaim moghayeseh konim, keh ma kheili pishraft kardim. Vali in pishraft dar moghayeseh ba mellat-hai keh ma edayeh reghabat bahashon darim, hichi nist. Va ma bayad bebinim eshkal kojast.

One amazing thing, that you will see in your line of work is how, many of these people continue thinking so unscientific and perpetuating lies. Even those who may have some education in sciences and somehow have believed that sun and stars and earth function based on scientific laws, have extreme difficulty to accept that their own bodies also functions based on the same scientific laws. That is why yous see from time to time people who oppose modern medicine and strive to bring back hakims and "tebeh ghadim". Because they do not want to and can not bring themselves to accept physiology or pathology.

Badesh hamina miran sad besazan. Beheshom migi baba zireh in koha hamash namak eh. Science migheh namak to aab hal misheh. Javab mideh na, ma yeh ya Ali migim va namak jor'at nadareh to aab hal sheh. In yani jahalat. In yani dorogh-goyi. In yani khianat.

Ba'd az hazineh miliard-ha dollar, in faje'eh rokh mideh keh badesh rooznamehai khodeshon ham eteraf mikonan: سد گتوند، کارخانه شورابه ‌سازی(گزارش از دور و نزدیک)

Dorogh agar jelosh gerefteh nasheh, beh faje'eh tabdil misheh.

Stage.....:rofl:
It's like that old joke where a BMW passes by and the American goes "Oh my god, beautiful car", and the German goes, " Wow", and the Iranian goes "doze madar j**** malum nist pul az koja overde" :rofl:
"and that's the Persian mafia. you can't hang with them unless you own a BMW.":smokin:
(From " Clueless " movie script .1995 )
But again where can i get that shyte? :D
Mate ,Sorry. How can i tell you ? There are different kinds . Ask the guy next time and let me know about it too .:enjoy:In Iran you can get a Turkish Kebab sandwich for 4$ . Cuisine is more though .:PDATT Kebaaab

لطفا جملات زیر را با دقت و با توجه به تاریخ آنها بخوانید، اینها جملاتی است که در تاریخ ایران ثبت شده است.
11 اردیبهشت 93: سال 93 را سال رونق تولید و شکستن رکود اقتصادی اعلام می‌کنم.
28 اردیبهشت 93:‌ برنامه دولت تبدیل سال 93 به سال رونق اقتصادی است.
5فروردین 94: سال 94 را سال رونق تولید معرفی می‌کنم.
16 فروردین 94 :سال 94 سال رونق و اشتغال است.
17 اسفند 9۴: سال 95 سال رونق اقتصادی است.
شاید به سختی بتوان پذیرفت، اما واقعیت این است که همه اینها، سخنان رئیس‌جمهور محترم در ایام و زمان‌های مختلف است

Zalo darmani va hejamat barayeh darman Myocardial Infarction va Hypertension: کودتای نابودی طب سنتی در ایران

Badesh khodeshon keh mariz mishan, beh chizi kamtar az elm va daroye ekhtera amrika tan nemidan. Yeki beh in begeh baba boro hejamat va zalo darmani, bimarestan omadi chekar.

35787_458.jpg

دولت یازدهم نیز از صدور چنین دستوراتی خالی نبوده است. پرونده کرسنت با همه ی سر و صداهای پیرامونی اش و با همه ادعای دولت در مبارزه با فساد از مواردی بود که به رسانه ها گفته شد حق نوشتن درباره ی آن را ندارند و برخی رسانه ها و افراد به دلیل گفتن از کرسنت راهی دادگاه شدند. واکنشی از حسن روحانی در مورد شوخی یا جدی بودن و قانونی یا غیرقانونی بودن دستور به رسانه ها و افراد پیرامون ممنوعیت گفتن از کرسنت در دست نیست.

Back
Top Bottom