What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hezhearta moshkel darrem baba!

1.Iran naghs dar modereateh!

2.Nabood reghabateh vaghehee ba donya dar sakht kalaha daleeleh asleesham dolateh!
vagti regabat neest maloomeh Iran Khodro pool kharj sakht otomobil peeshrafteh nemekoneh

3.Nabood nezarat dorost dar dodaneh vom ha kallan!

4.Parti bozi! Parti doshteh bosh namayandehgee o vameet be jooreh

5.Rosari ba to sarri o ghavaneeneh aghab oftadeh! Toorkiah soli 20 million tourist doreh va Iran faghat 2 million aksareshoon am bi pool.
1.Kodoom adameh agheli meyad zan o bachashoono bebaran to keshvari keh ba zoor rosari to sar mardom mekonan?
2.Key meyad bereh keshvari keh lab daryaha zan ha nemetonan azad boshan.
Iran ham koh dareh, darya dorah, dasht o sahra o asareh bostoni doreh, ghaza e aali doreh VALI key hazereh bereh bereh bara gardesh jaii keh bet megarn ean lebos o bepoosh, ba zan ha harf nazan , lab darya naro agheh meri ba rosari o chador boro, ean mosigi ro goosh nakon,....

Bia
  • International tourist arrivals grew by 4.3 % in 2014 to 1.133 billion
  • In 2014, international tourism generated US$ 1.5 trillion in export earnings
  • UNWTO forecasts a growth in international tourist arrivals of between 3% and 4% in 2015

Tourism is the worlds 2nd biggest industry and with oil at under $40 it will likely be the worlds biggest industry!

Naft ke shod $40!
As gardesh gari am ke be moon cheezi nemereseh!
Masheen am keh balad neesteem besazeem!
Pooshak am keh beshtar zan ha toosh kharj mekonan faghat chadoor dorost baladeem bebafeem!
Mashroobam k hag nadareem besazeem (US sold $200 Billion in Alcoholic beverages in 2014 that's almost half of Iran's GDP(nominal))
How about you , our Afghan brother, go build your own shitthole and let Iranians decide for Iran?
From your posts it is clear that you don't know a damn thing about Iranian affairs...be it science, tech, politics, and obviously economy...

I appreciate your efforts to reveal the true Iran..specially with that funny thread you posted about how Saeghe fighters are just F-5s..going into a building as F-5 and coming off the other end as Saeghe-2... The only problem here is that Saeghe is %15 bigger than F-5 in size!! oops.. and all F-5s parts and fuselage is out of use because of their age...

From the level of activity of yours on PDF, I suggest you brother to go revive the Afghan section!

How about you , our Afghan brother, go build your own shitthole and let Iranians decide for Iran?
From your posts it is clear that you don't know a damn thing about Iranian affairs...be it science, tech, politics, and obviously economy...

I appreciate your efforts to reveal the true Iran..specially with that funny thread you posted about how Saeghe fighters are just F-5s..going into a building as F-5 and coming off the other end as Saeghe-2... The only problem here is that Saeghe is %15 bigger than F-5 in size!! oops.. and all F-5s parts and fuselage is out of use because of their age...

From the level of activity of yours on PDF, I suggest you brother to go revive the Afghan section!
Bro, I am sorry but Saeghe is no different in size.15 % thing is a lie which was rumored by some fan boys.

I have been to IRIAF exhibition, you can ask @haman10 about it.my telegram avatar is still from that day .lol
I asked a lot of questions and their answers were too disappointing.F-5/Saeghe ground crew told me that Saeghe is no diiferent in size and fuselage.he even hardly laughed at my question.

What is your guys favorite tea.....and what your opinion about tea name..... Do Ghazal ?

Iran can't connect to SWIFT because American companies are not allowed to sell their Software to Iran ... so basically Iran is still sanctioned in this field while officially we are not ....

Americasn really tricked our DIPLOMATS very well ...

من خبر نداشتم ما از نظام بانکی برای کمک به حزب الله استفاده میکنیم .

What is your guys favorite tea.....and what your opinion about tea name..... Do Ghazal ?
well my favorite tea is no tea . I simply rather not to drink tea

well my favorite tea is no tea . I simply rather not to drink tea
lol...then you are not Iranian....I am addicted to tea and do research....

خوب مهم هم نبوده و نخواهد بود که شما خبر نداشتین، همینقدر که عمو اوباما بدونه کفایت میکنه
به گزارش رجانیوز، کاترین بائور در اندیشکده واشنگتن نوشت: در دوره پسا برجام هم بانکهای خارجی با ایران کار نمی کنند. علت این است که ایران همچنان تحت تحریمهای پولشویی آمریکا قرار دارد و اخیرا از نظر سازمان بین المللی اف ای تی اف در کنار کره شمالی به عنوان کشورهای دارای ریسک بالای پولشویی و تامین مالی تروریسم قرار گرفته است.

LOL!

1st off Jad or abadet Afghani e!

GET OVER YOURSELF and get out that little delusional bubble you live in! Saegheh is not 15% bigger! and the prof is right there on Google earth for everyone to see!

F-5E length is 47 ft 4¾ in + 15% (~7 ft) = ~55 ft

Saegheh is not 55 ft long it's exactly the same length hell even the Saegheh-2 that's based off the F-5F is not 55 ft long!

You think just because you or some other ill informed person comes out and says the aircraft is bigger everyone is going to believe it? LOL!

proving that the Saegheh is not 15% bigger is as easy as pie

Saegheh Mehrabad.jpg

I gave you the date and the location feel free to go to google earth and see for yourself!

Thanks to technology ppl can't just get away with delusional lies!

You truly don't know nothing!

You know nothing of Iran's economy!

You know nothing of Iran's military!

LOL! bad be man megi afghani LOL! boro jamesh koon!

Marg bar rosari ba to sarri!!!!

Delam barash misuzeh, bichare. Hamine keh tu keshvaremun hame trilliarderha bah yek Samand hame ja Miran. Bayad tu chesh nabashi.

His crime was that he didn't give *** share ... although I hope they behead him

Bro, I am sorry but Saeghe is no different in size.15 % thing is a lie which was rumored by some fan boys.

I have been to IRIAF exhibition, you can ask @haman10 about it.my telegram avatar is still from that day .lol
I asked a lot of questions and their answers were too disappointing.F-5/Saeghe ground crew told me that Saeghe is no diiferent in size and fuselage.he even hardly laughed at my question.
You may be right and th %15 is wrong but it is funny to say you enter F-5s from one door and you have Saeghe in the other end! What about the old everything (fuselage, wires, avionics, etc,,,) then are not fly-worthy anymore and obviously can not be installed on other airplane because they are old and out of use...

The saeghe is not a new fighter by standard terms... It is a heavy upgrade of F-5s... It has a new radar, a new engine, new avionics, new weapons, and modified fuselage...

These Seaghes, Azarakhshs, Shafagh, at are all technology demonstrators to pullish Iranian aviation engineers' capabilities... No, commander in air force is dumb to take these as the back bone of their air force and sleep well at night... These are simply practice... an exercise to gain know-how... and it certainly helped a lot...

f-5-comp-image1.gif

Back
Top Bottom