What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The best ones are in Germany, im pretty sure you'd like it too, i dont know a single person who didnt liked it.
@warfareknow

Nononono the sauce is obligatory in Döner. :D

We usually call it Döner in German speaking part of Europe but some other placec call it Kebab, maybe because the word is better known i dont know.

maxresdefault.jpg

All this doner talk made me order one last night. So freaking good.

I have at least one every week.

Iran has decided to call its own version of the US Sentinel spy drone RQ-170 “Simorgh” (Phoenix)

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran has decided to call its own version of the US Sentinel spy drone RQ-170 “Simorgh” (Phoenix), Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Aerospace Force Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh said.
In an interview with the state TV, Hajizadeh said the IRGC named its version of the US drone RQ-170 - that was downed and remanufactured through reverse engineering four years ago - “Simorgh” (Phoenix), an Iranian benevolent, mythical flying creature.

The manufacture of the Iranian drone based on the US RQ-170 spying drone, which was captured in 2011 by the IRGC Aerospace Force was a major blow to the US government.

The Iranian version of the RQ-170 drone was manufactured through reverse engineering of the US drone, which was tracked and hunted down in Iran late in 2011, and has been equipped by the IRGC with bombing capability.

Back in October 2013, Hajizadeh said Iran moved as much as 35 years ahead in building drone engines by reverse engineering of the US drone.

The RQ-170 engines are the fifth generation and the engines of Iranian unmanned planes are the third generation, Hajizadeh said.

Iran has downed many other US drones as well, and they have always started reproducing them immediately after conducting reverse engineering.

Aghayoon chegard ba estedod an bad as mah ha fekr esmesho gozoshtan Seamorgh! We can't even give a UAV an original name!

So now we have a Simorgh SLV, Simorgh Jet Trainer, Simorgh UAV,

We also have Zolfaghar Tank and Zolfaghar Speed boats

As if we are short on names! Call it Oghab-1 or Shaheen or Joghd or kavoos or Perozi ya aghrab ya soosk ya har cheezeh degheh bejoz ean

LATEST STORIES (15)
toper.jpg

bottomer.jpg

thx a lot .. it reminds me of a photograph called "Pale blue dot" took by Voyager 1 back in 90s .... and how our beautiful planet was portrayed in it ... and how we fight over a tiny teeny part of that .... by the way again thank you ...

You are welcome.

But there is one thing even more beautiful. Perhaps the most beautiful thing in Universe. That, a tiny organism on a tiny planet looks up and understands it all. Without having ever been told by anyone. Without ever having been demanded by anyone. Out of his free will, he chooses to understand and he does (surprisingly!). It is us who gives meaning to the Universe. Without us, the existence of the Universe is next to meaningless.

And the story continues. Till now, whatever we have understood about this universe was through electromagnetic transmission (photons). The light from far away corners of universe reached our eyes and we saw. But now we have found another way to explore and understand the Universe using the gravitational waves. As if we were blind till now and suddenly we have new eyes with which to understand even more, using gravitational "telescopes". That is something. Because when Galileo invented telescope, he already had his eyes. This time, we invented both the "eyes" and the "telescope". "We" ham inja yani gharb, varna keh ma hich jaaye' kar nistim. Such a big step:

You are welcome.

But there is one thing even more beautiful. Perhaps the most beautiful thing in Universe. That, a tiny organism on a tiny planet looks up and understands it all. Without having ever been told by anyone. Without ever having been demanded by anyone. Out of his free will, he chooses to understand and he does (surprisingly!). It is us who gives meaning to the Universe. Without us, the existence of the Universe is next to meaningless.

And the story continues. Till now, whatever we have understood about this universe was through electromagnetic transmission (photons). The light from far away corners of universe reached our eyes and we saw. But now we have found another way to explore and understand the Universe using the gravitational waves. As if we were blind till now and suddenly we have new eyes with which to understand even more, using gravitational "telescopes". That is something. Because when Galileo invented telescope, he already had his eyes. This time, we invented both the "eyes" and the "telescope". "We" ham inja yani gharb, varna keh ma hich jaaye' kar nistim. Such a big step:

That's great but how are they gonna determine the shift in laser beems omitted by the detectors "resulted by gravity waves squeezing the Earth " belong to what type of stellar phenomena happening in space? Black holes , supernovas or ...
I asking 'cause space telescope like Hubble and and the new one "James Webb Space Telescope" that is gonna get launched by NASA in 2018 observe universe through wavelength which if I say correctly blue indicates further objects while red closer ones +light curves that shows brightness of the object over a time ... and then compare it by standard light curves to possibly identify the type of object ....

Alhamdullilah

But i fear what comes around goes around.

If it can be filled in a short period of time it can also be vaporized in a very fast manner.

We should try our best to preserve this babe :(

Hard times ahead for lake urmia

Let's hope at least the current statues quo will remain intact if it's not gonna get filled more than this .... once one said that the Earth is hell and humans are its demons but I disagree ... this planet is our home and has been so generous to us for million of years and it's time for us to return the favor ... as Obama said and I do appreciate it "We are the first generation to feel the effect of climate change and the last generation who can do something about it" ... I hope it'll happen ...

No i meant the pot Kebab, i know our quisine is a mini universe and im probably not gonna be able to try 70% of it. :(
Well, seems like a specialty...first time ever seeing it. :)

This pot thing seems very interesting. I love the Künefe my friends mom makes. It makes me always happy :D
I won't change Green Baklava for anything. :D

YE%C5%9E%C4%B0LBAKLAVA.jpg

Overflowing with Pistachio.... out of this world. :) Künefe is also one of my favorites.

@Madali @warfareknow

Guys have you ever tried "Horizontal Döner" ..."Oltu çağ Kebabı" ?

5555555.jpg

1342139834537.jpg

GelGor_Cag_Kebap01.jpg

If Döner is the king, this one is the Emperor. :)

دریاچه ارومیه :)
Ain't there anything to celebrate in that pic.
They are paying compensation to farmers, not to cultivate, and are pumping the underground water through the nearby wells to fill the lake.
Barren propaganda at it's best, the middle eastern way.

I did also like the corba, or cobra soup

Guys have you ever tried "Horizontal Döner" ..."Oltu çağ Kebabı" ?

5555555.jpg

1342139834537.jpg

GelGor_Cag_Kebap01.jpg
Wow, That seems delicious, The horizontal Doner :lol:
Regarding Doner, you seriously need to try it with spicy hollandaise sauce. The result is a killer.:lol:.

Ain't there anything to celebrate in that pic.
They are paying compensation to farmers, not to cultivate, and are pumping the underground water through the nearby wells to fill the lake.
Barren propaganda at it's best, the middle eastern way.

I did also like the corba, or cobra soup

Regarding Doner, you seriously need to try it with spicy hollandaise sauce. The result is a killer.:lol:.

I know it dear @New ... but what can I do ? once the lake gone we would face salt storms diminishing the agricultural lands ... we gotta do something urgently otherwise the lake would end up fading away like Aral sea ....

I know it dear @New ... but what can I do ? once the lake gone we would face salt storms diminishing the agricultural lands ... we gotta do something urgently otherwise the lake would end up fading away like Aral sea ....
You aren't expected to do much my dear, there were supposed to be a manager predicting the situation some many years ago, and do repercussive actions to avoid it. What is expected from the likes of you at the moment, is not to celebrate the lame reconstructive propaganda actions, but to seek the justice to make responsible the incompetent ruling elites of the region for their long term mismanagement.
Anyway, I didn't mean to criticize you my dear, I was just mentioning the bitter truth.

روسیه: اس-300 را 6 ماه دیگر به ایران تحویل می‌دهیم
به گزارش گروه بین‌الملل خبرگزاری فارس، «سرگئی چمزوف» مدیر اجرایی کارخانه اسلحه‌سازی «روستک» پس از تأخیرهای مکرر در ارسال سامانه پدافند موشکی اس-300، این بار گفت که سامانه مزبور تا انتهای سال جاری میلادی یعنی حداکثر تا 10 دی ماه 1395، برای خریدار ایرانی ارسال خواهد شد.

بر اساس گزارش وال‌استریت‌ژورنال، چمزوف البته در خصوص شرایط فنی سامانه‌ای که قرار است تحویل ایران شود، خبری متفاوت داشت.

روسیه در حال حاضر مدل‌های پیشرفته‌تری از سامانه پدافند موشکی اس-300 را طراحی و بکارگیری کرده ولی آنطور که چمزوف می‌گوید، ایران تا پایان سال جاری میلادی همان مدلی را که ابتدا سفارش داده بود یعنی مدل پی ام یو -1 را تحویل خواهد گرفت.

اوایل اسفند ماه بود که «ولادیمیر کوژین» مشاور دفاعی پوتین گفت ایران درخواست نمونه جدید اس-300 را مطرح کرده ولی این مسئله باید مورد بررسی قررا بگیرد.

سرگئی چمزوف در خصوص سفر اخیر وزیر دفاع ایران به روسیه و انتشار خبر خرید تسلیحاتی 8 میلیارد دلاری ایران در این سفر هم صحبت کرد و گفت: «ایرانی‌ها تمایل دارند که سلاح بخرند ولی هنوز چنین موافقتنامه‌ای امضا نشده است.» وی افزود که «مذاکرات در زمینه‌های مختلف در جریان است ولی هنوز چیزی قطعی نشده است.»

چمزوف ملزومات مالی قراردادهای تسلیحاتی را یادآور شده و گفت که روسیه برای پروژه‌های غیرنظامی مانند ساخت نیروگاه‌های حرارتی در ایران، سرمایه‌گذاری کرد ولی سرمایه‌ای برای مسائل نظامی تخصیص نداده است.

چمزوف در انتها گفت که فهرست تسلیحات درخواستی ایران «خیلی بلند» است ولی ایرانی‌ها باید ابتدا پول لازم برای این خرید را تأمین کنند.

:closed:

I tried.... didn't liked a bit....none of my friends liked either.....:angry:

You aren't expected to do much my dear, there were supposed to be a manager predicting the situation some many years ago, and do repercussive actions to avoid it. What is expected from the likes of you at the moment, is not to celebrate the lame reconstructive propaganda actions, but to seek the justice to make responsible the incompetent ruling elites of the region for their long term mismanagement.
Anyway, I didn't mean to criticize you my dear, I was just mentioning the bitter truth.
12802757_980331748686899_7802976096356100423_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom