What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I do remember everything my dear friend, and also I'd rather clarify that I'm actually suggesting nothing special here. I was just commenting on your legitimate concern of the deeply penetrated irationalism in Iranian community as a sample of a backward society.

Well and good. There is no contention in this. Important is the correct diagnosis, treatment regiments can differ. Only future will decide which treatment was more superior.

When populations are the matter of concern, you have to understand that you won't be able to amend anything unless you got a plan to solve everything. A nation in short of courage to question "somethings" wouldn't be able to question anything, including the logic behind the Sard & Garm mood of foods.

Top down approach does not work in promotion of science and reason. Only bottom to top progression helps in development of an advanced society. Therefore a plan is not needed. Rather we need personal convictions. In a country like Iran about five million personally invested individuals with convictions to break the anti-science taboos would more than suffice. I would be happy to see even five thousand for that matter. And the beauty of it all, is that, it need not for these individuals to agree with each other either. In fact they should NOT. They should chart and navigate their own convictions in their own personal capacities.

Once again have to mention that here, I do am not suggesting anything but commenting your very post, but with all due respects I hope that you be able to understand this part is just a cheap diversion of discussion simply called false reasoning in an argument.

Not at all. You are still failing to understand that it is not the process of elimination (eg. of religion) that brings about progress. Rather it is the process of creation and addition of complexity to our knowledge that brings about progress. West did not eliminate religion. West added huge amount of factual knowledge to our world without actually eliminating anything from past. Now it is your personal conviction to choose your path. Whether remaining religious and anti-science, or scientific and anti-religion or religious and science loving or the most bizarre of all; the case of that anti-religious who is also dumb in science, has been left to you as an individual.

West left it upto individuals to chart their personal ways. This is critical to progress. In Iran our biggest stumbling block is, we want to be part of a progressive wave which is wrong in my opinion. Since it causes us to think in terms of elimination in order to create a uniform progressive wave. The correct way is to learn to be an individual first without the need to ascribe any responsibility to anything or anyone else. And from there to work our way to challenge our Mamanamon and break the irrational taboos. No guts to challenge your Maman, no way you will be to progress; with or without religion. With or without West. With or without Naghdi.

You should really go and live with a normal Western family for a while. You will learn, how a normal average Western parent chisels an individual out of a child. By emphasizing, encouraging and even through measured punishments making that child to become an individual. In a culture like ours, the child is raised to be an obedient social automaton, conformist to his/her social circle. Whether that circle be religious or anti-religious. What is missing, is the individual conviction of that child which was murdered in his/her crib.

Last edited:
He would get a green card for more intervention in Syria? Sending more salafis to the other side of border? An angry population that wants nothing but revenge? You yourself are just an example, you want revenge and nothing less, without even considering what would YPG gain by bombing in Ankara and more importantly, they have denied responsibility for this bombing, while PKK just today took responsibility for IED attack in Southeast that killed 7 Turkish soldiers.
I editted my post, read again pls.

And where exactly did I conclude that it's indeed a flag attack? How Erdogan realized just hours after attack that PKK, YPG are responsible for this, but we can't have assumptions? It may indeed have been a terrorist attack, but the timing of it, coinciding with Turkish shellings of Syria, sending hundreds of Salafi terrorists to north Aleppo amid huge advances by SAA and allies, SDF and Kurds, makes everything extremely suspicious. The only one who could benefit from this is Erdogan himself, not YPG, which is advancing in north Aleppo. Again these are just facts on the ground, I am NOT concluding anything, just probabilities.
Pretty much everyone concluded that it has pkk fingerprints on it since its an attack on military institution, isis usually attacks civilians its a no brainer for everyone who is familiar with Turkey-pkk conflict.
And about timing when is the timinig not suspicious? They said the same when the last attack happened and the one before, its always suspicious, everytime since the jet incident it has been said its a reason to invade Syria but no invasion after two years, and the next attack will also be called false flag by you folks, as said its always Turks fault, even when its Russia thats violating an Airspace in a conflict zone despite several warning over months, Turks are always the agressors.
A dictaor that got the throne from his father decimating his people, but the war broke out because of Turks its always the same bs.

to some iranian members as Serpentine and others, why you guys argue with turkish members?, erdogan needed to convince the opinion of majority of turkish peolpe and he got it, as you can see the words of turkish members in pdf.

he already was shelling kurds area in syria and only needed an excuse to show more extreme actions. the only problem was convincing turkish people and he got it.

dont forget erdogan is succeed in internal policy and fooling people for over a decade. but in majority foreign policy decisions, he got failed. maybe for our turkish brothers its hard to understand it, but for others its a simple issue.

when obama declared a redline of using chemical weapons, a short while after, they claimed syrian army like a moron used it while next investigations proved syrian army didnt use it and in high percents it had been done by rebels and terrorists who get supports from turkey and some other arab regimes.

since ISIS get world medias attention and those world media blamed turkey for supporting ISIS and buying oil from them. suddenly ISIS exploded bombs in turkey.and turksih government started to blame ISIS and showing how they are fighting with ISIS. but for long period before, no bombs exploded there.

and now we have another show. so let it goes bros.

the first bomb was ISIS , but this one was kurdish , their fingerprints are all over it

like the white men who can't jump , the kurds can't troll

he already was shelling kurds area in syria and only needed an excuse to show more extreme actions. the only problem was convincing turkish people and he got it.
You know why this doesnt make sense, because Turks already want pyd to be bombed, people got angry that he helped them last summer and as we can see it was another monumental stupidity from AKP just like the peace process with pkk.

It is all Turkish allies who are pushing Turkey into a corner.
Totally agree and wanted to bring it up but our Turkish friends in the forum are not in the mood for it. I'm not sure who is leading this agenda but strange developments.

Turkey shouldn't have shot down that russian warplane , otherwise it would have been different

1482198_455.jpg

retty much everyone concluded that it has pkk fingerprints on it since its an attack on military institution, isis usually attacks civilians its a no brainer for everyone who is familiar with Turkey-pkk conflict.

No you can't say that....i reject this approach.

Do we know or do not, simple as that. Is this PKK or PYD or ISIS or El-Muheberat or whom ? Why are we accusing PYD ? Because the suicide bomber come through Kurdish region of Syria ? There are hundreds of Syrian refugess in Turkey if one of them commits a terror act, are we going to label him for being PYD member ?

Did you saw any solid evidence, that links him to PYD ?

No you can't say that....i reject this approach.

Do we know or do not, simple as that. Is this PKK or PYD or ISIS or El-Muheberat or whom ? Why are we accusing PYD ? Because the suicide bomber come through Kurdish region of Syria ? There are hundreds of Syrian refugess in Turkey if one of them commits a terror act, are we going to label him for being PYD member ?

Did you saw any solid evidence, that links him to PYD ?
What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom