What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@New You remember Losev, right? Or the logic gate and even a computer made out of dominoes? Just couple of examples of what indivisible individuals did.

Now meet another indivisible individual who profoundly changed the way we see ourselves and our society with a huge impact on everything from economics to medicine: How the Idea of a 'Normal' Person Got Invented - The Atlantic

It is funny really.

If you are given a table, with some paper and pencils and scotch tape and the rest of stationary along with a knife, perhaps a microscope and a small junk box filled with discarded electronics and maybe a multi-meter, will you or anyone else in Iran be able to win a Noble Prize? Will someone be Losev enough?

===========================

An indivisible individual whose job is to train high school physics teachers so that they can go on and teach physics to kids:

And what do those high school graduates do when they get to university:

This is the awesome difference!

I donno what you guys think but what i understand is that even turkey herself knows that kurds were not behind the attacks (who ever the F was) and these are just ridiculous attempts at Syria not at the kurds

Turkey has been an utter failure in recent years and this directly has to do with the policies of the most stupid PM of the world, Erdogan.

Even demirtash admits to the failure of the system. You've got 3 of your most important neighbors pissed off like crazy and instead you have built ties with another failed state - saudia - who will diminish from the face of the world stage as soon as her oil income reaches a certain low amount

Was it worth it? Couldn't you simply back off and don't interfere with other's affairs? Or at least couldn't you just don't support jihadis?

Syria was your #1 ally who turned into your #1 enemy in a course of 24h? Whose to say that won't happen to your other allies? You think anyone is stupid enough to trust you again? Even saudia keeps the distance :lol:

What a joke. What a F-up.

I remember gallop or some other company did a poll from turks on who they favor as a nationality and who they despise. Apparently the only ones they like are Turkish themselves :lol:

People's mindset is a reflection of the policies taken by the establishment. @Daneshmand @Serpentine

When you have this kind of crazy mindset going on the streets, i fear the next PM of Turkey will utterly destroy his country

No matter how much we hate each other, fact is that any disturbance in Turkey directly effects the security of the region and ultimately Iran.

I donno what you guys think but what i understand is that even turkey herself knows that kurds were not behind the attacks (who ever the F was) and these are just ridiculous attempts at Syria not at the kurds

Turkey has been an utter failure in recent years and this directly has to do with the policies of the most stupid PM of the world, Erdogan.

Even demirtash admits to the failure of the system. You've got 3 of your most important neighbors pissed off like crazy and instead you have built ties with another failed state - saudia - who will diminish from the face of the world stage as soon as her oil income reaches a certain low amount

Was it worth it? Couldn't you simply back off and don't interfere with other's affairs? Or at least couldn't you just don't support jihadis?

Syria was your #1 ally who turned into your #1 enemy in a course of 24h? Whose to say that won't happen to your other allies? You think anyone is stupid enough to trust you again? Even saudia keeps the distance :lol:

What a joke. What a F-up.

I remember gallop or some other company did a poll from turks on who they favor as a nationality and who they despise. Apparently the only ones they like are Turkish themselves :lol:

People's mindset is a reflection of the policies taken by the establishment. @Daneshmand @Serpentine

When you have this kind of crazy mindset going on the streets, i fear the next PM of Turkey will utterly destroy his country

No matter how much we hate each other, fact is that any disturbance in Turkey directly effects the security of the region and ultimately Iran.

Do you remember the physiologic concept of negative feed-back with regard to biological systems? It is a beautiful system upon which the life rests. When the positive feed-back takes over, first one gets very ill and then if the negative feed-back system fails to rein in the positive feed-back system then, the life stops.

Political entities also must have negative feed-back loop. So if a mess is growing in size, corrective action should be taken to remedy the course of events. Otherwise destruction lays at the end of the tunnel.

Turkey needs to immediately engage its negative feed-back system. In Iran when things went to the brink, Rouhani under the direction of SL, engaged the negative feed-back loop. In Turkey where their political system does not seem to allow for negative feed-back to be engaged politically when a single person has hijacked the body of nation, then it becomes the responsibility of the military to do a coup. The immunity system must kick in and engage the negative feed-back loop or else the progression of the current positive feed-back loop will destroy the Turkey as we know it.

nstead you have built ties with another failed state - saudia -
What's wrong with being friends with Saudis ?

I have seen nothing but friendship from them. In the last event they show solidarity more than anyone else.
arapca-turkiye-etiketine-buyuk-destek-6637504.Jpeg

Arapça 'Türkiye' etiketine büyük destek - Milliyet Haber

Do you remember the physiologic concept of negative feed-back with regard to biological systems? It is a beautiful system upon which the life rests. When the positive feed-back takes over, first one gets very ill and then if the negative feed-back system fails to rein in the positive feed-back system then, the life stops.

Political entities also must have negative feed-back loop. So if a mess is growing in size, corrective action should be taken to remedy the course of events. Otherwise destruction lays at the end of the tunnel.

Turkey needs to immediately engage its negative feed-back system. In Iran when things went to the brink, Rouhani under the direction of SL, engaged the negative feed-back loop. In Turkey where their political system does not seem to allow for negative feed-back to be engaged politically when a single person has hijacked the body of nation, then it becomes the responsibility of the military to do a coup. The immunity system must kick in and engage the negative feed-back loop or else the progression of the current positive feed-back loop will destroy the Turkey as we know it.
Exactly, that's why turkey lost many of its pilots and commanders who fought bravely to topple this maniac establishment.

The same thing happened in Iran too. Brave pilots of IRIAF did their best by protecting the freewill and freedom and people's lives during the revolution

What turkey needs is WILL. nothing else. They need to stop making an *** out of themselves in the world stage

Compare the policies of Iran and Turkey in the last couple of years

Iran came out of isolation and showed everyone whose the boss. Iran supported her allies in the most turbulent time of their history and showed everyone what does it mean to be a trustworthy ally

On the other hand our neighboring Turkey moved into regional isolation, almost got his *** whooped by a super power and continues to provocate this messed up region.

Their cards are burning pretty fast. Its a matter of time they've got none to play with

توهم خریدسلاح از روسیه رو از سرتون بیرون کنید ....

I have seen nothing but friendship from them. In the last event they show solidarity more than anyone else.

I know where you want to go with this. Let's have a civilized talk about the future of Iran and Turkey.
A talk which does not contain insults to neither of the nations and the parties involved in this thread

If not, please stay away cause I'm talking to daneshmand not you

You're welcome to join if you can be calm and polite

Your views are appreciated if they are hate-less

@New You remember Losev, right? Or the logic gate and even a computer made out of dominoes? Just couple of examples of what indivisible individuals did.

Now meet another indivisible individual who profoundly changed the way we see ourselves and our society with a huge impact on everything from economics to medicine: How the Idea of a 'Normal' Person Got Invented - The Atlantic

It is funny really.

If you are given a table, with some paper and pencils and scotch tape and the rest of stationary along with a knife, perhaps a microscope and a small junk box filled with discarded electronics and maybe a multi-meter, will you or anyone else in Iran be able to win a Noble Prize? Will someone be Losev enough?

===========================

An indivisible individual whose job is to train high school physics teachers so that they can go on and teach physics to kids:

And what do those high school graduates do when they get to university:

This is the awesome difference!
My dear friend, I simply am in favor of your very content.
You are talking about how amendment of a society starts from the very self improvements to form more capable individuals, that are able to impact the surrounding environments.
That's legitimately a true argument, which I give all the respects to.
But you need to know, it's just some part of a long story, and quite far from being it all.
Once I told you that today's elite societies have never been shy of elite capable individuals, ready to create impacts, but apart from the very recent couple of centuries we haven't seen such a revolutionary surge of quest for prosperity in those very nations?
If that's all about the existence of the capable elites then how would you justify this paradigm?
If it's about how the society and families are raising creative and curious generations and positive forces, then I have to ask;
Wasn't this regiment of educational system available in in the past?
If it was available, then it would be a violation of your initiated assumptions.
And if you reply that this system of upbringing capable generations wasn't available in the past, then there goes the very blind spot of your presented argument. Because it would be the exact moment to ask, whom has created this very system of elite trainer?
You know, I believe it's not the ignorance that should be called the number one enemy of knowledge and wisdom, but rather the delusion of knowledge and awareness.
Till the moment that backward middle eastern societies like Iran, are filled with retarded individuals (available in abundance in this very forum, take Haman as an example :lol: [Haman I love you and I don't intend to offend you, but the truth shall always be told :lol:] ) that aren't afraid to opine on every single subject, being it, economy, military, culture, Iran's delusional capability to manufacture an air defense system superior to S300, or the motivations and causes of very recent bomb blasts in Turkey, elites aren't never ever gonna be capable to impact any influence to make it better.

I know where you want to go with this. Let's have a civilized talk about the future of Iran and Turkey.
A talk which does not contain insults to neither of the nations and the parties involved in this thread

If not, please stay away cause I'm talking to daneshmand not you

You're welcome to join if you can be calm and polite

Your views are appreciated if they are hate-less
I'm pretty much calm if not provoked....even if i'm provoked i will keep calm...as my anger calmed.

I have seen some Turks have some kind of grudge against Iran because of Ottoman-Safavid constant wars, how come they don't remember how Saudis cooperated with British to kill Ottomans in their areas and kick them out, as some have called a 'stab in the back of Ottomans' by Arabs? At least we fought like men. :D

I have seen some Turks have some kind of grudge against Iran because of Ottoman-Safavid constant wars, how come they don't remember how Saudis cooperated with British to kill Ottomans in their areas and kick them out, as some have called a 'stab in the back of Ottomans' by Arabs? At least we fought like men. :D

Don't think so. We haven't war with Iran more than 300 years now. If we are holding Grudge against Iran we should hold grudge against ....pretty much everyone else.

I don't hold grudge against Arabs too....we argued much with Arabs. We said "you stabbed us in the back", They said "You treated us like second class citizens"...everyone has their point.

But I'm seeing solidarity from Arabs....when they heard, Russian tourists stop coming to Turkey, they held more tours to Turkey. When they heard Russians are not buying our goods, they organized "Buy Turkish goods" in social media.....why should we turn down their friendship ?

I have a question to the iranians here. When i was in Iran last summer for a few days i noticed some things i would like to understand. My colleagues and i were invited and when we left it was a never ending story. Don´t get me wrong it was funny. Like we stand almost an hour in the door and kept talking. They simply didn´t let us go. :D

Same happens with phone calls. When i talk with iranian business partners you don´t come to an end. Its like: Good bye. ...I wish you a nice day...I wish you a nice day too...And hope you have a great week.......It usually ends when i dont know what to say anymore. :D

Also when italians and iranians meet its like two extremes clash with each other. I don´t know why but i find that iranians talk pretty slow and chilled. While we tend to speak very fast and without any order. We had a dinner and were 4 italians and 1 iranian and at one point he suddenly said he can´t follow us anymore because he doesn´t know who speaks to who. :D

Don't think so. We haven't war with Iran more than 300 years now. If we are holding Grudge against Iran we should hold grudge against ....pretty much everyone else.

I don't hold grudge against Arabs too....we argued much with Arabs. We said "you stabbed us in the back", They said "You treated us like second class citizens"...everyone has their point.

But I'm seeing solidarity from Arabs....when they heard, Russian tourists stop coming to Turkey, they held more tours to Turkey. When they heard Russians are not buying our goods, they organized "Buy Turkish goods" in social media.....why should we turn down their friendship ?

I didn't say turn down their friendship, it's your choice what you do. But believe it or not, they are doing it because of hostility towards Iran, not because of love towards you. They know that Iran and Turkey are on opposite sides on Syrian issue, so it's natural to have this support given their extremely sectarian mindsets who see everything through Sunni/Shia glasses. But the moment they see fit, they won't waste a second to step on your interests. Example? When Saudis and its satellite states all supported and funded the coup against Mursi which was an ally of current Turkish gov and the people supported it too.

I didn't say turn down their friendship, it's your choice what you do. But believe it or not, they are doing it because of hostility towards Iran, not because of love towards you. They know that Iran and Turkey are on opposite sides on Syrian issue, so it's natural to have this support given their extremely sectarian mindsets who see everything through Sunni/Shia glasses. But the moment they see fit, they won't waste a second to step on your interests. Example? When Saudis and its satellite states all supported and funded the coup against Mursi which was an ally of current Turkish gov and the people supported it too.
Mate, you are defining the relationship between countries. You can't expect it to be any different. :)

Mursi was supported by Erdoğan and it's followers....but most of the Turkish people was disgusted with him. You know they were trying to pass a law for the parliament which would allow husband to have sexual things with his dead wife.....
Mısır'da mide bulandıran yasaya sert tepki

And those were Eygpt's internal business, it was mistake that we involved that much in their affairs.

Back
Top Bottom