What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

And then Turkey learned it's lesson from its mistake and never got involved with a regional country's internal affairs ever again.
Me saying "And those were Eygpt's internal business, it was mistake that we involved that much in their affairs."

Changes nothing....It should be said by Erdoğan...

You know Davutoğlu was saying "In middleast, a single leaf can't move without our knowledge"....people mock him at the time....know bombs exploding in our country....then you knew all these bombs, killing civilians were gonna explode and done nothing ? I think, because they are like kings in Turkey, they think they are kings in the international arena....

I would have been happy if terrorists kills Erdoğan instead of our civilians.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look i'm not entirely against interfering "X" country's internal affairs but there are "if"s.

- If it's for the interest of the Turkey
- If Turkey won't be effected badly in terms of Security, Economics
- If ultimately we will be on good terms with the "X" country's rulers.
- If ultimately we are not going to be perceived as enemy by the "X" countries citizens.

If you can do these at the same time, go an interfere, i won't criticize but if not don't even think about trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
instead you have built ties with another failed state - saudia

They are not allied. they just have same goal in syria, the only common among them is they both want bashar asad wont stay in power. The moment bashah asad leaves the presidency they will start to fight eah other for who will be in charge. Erdogan is an akhavan(Muslim Brothers). akhavanis are opposition and most alternative for arabs regime.
specially for saudi arabia and other persan gulf arab states its a big threat . they never like to see an strong and successful akhavani(Muslim Brotherhood) government in turkey.

In 2015, they(Muslim Brotherhood) were considered a terrorist organization by the governments of Bahrain, Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.

Last edited:
Erdogan is an akhavan(Muslim Brothers). akhavanis are opposition and most alternative for arabs regime.
specially for saudi arabia and other persan gulf arab states its a big threat . they never like to see an strong and successful akhavani(Muslim Brotherhood) government in turkey.
I don't find this logical.....no Arab state would follow Turkey instead of Saudis.

I don't find this logical.....no Arab state would follow Turkey instead of Saudis.
for saudi arabia and its satellites. they all are together, when saudi arabia is against Muslim brotherhood organization, it means other little states around saudi are against muslim brotherhood organization.
morsi was following turkey in egypt, muslim brotherhood in syria are following turkey and rised up in syria.

muslim brotherhood organization had great potential in egypt-syria- saudi arabia. thats why erdogan interfered in egypt and syria to bring to power muslim brotherhood and make a alliance among turkey and them and will be the leader of the alliance.

for saudi arabia and its satellites. they all are together, when saudi arabia is against Muslim brotherhood organization, it means other little states around saudi are against muslim brotherhood organization.
morsi was following turkey in egypt, muslim brotherhood in syria are following turkey and rised up in syria.

muslim brotherhood organization had great potential in egypt-syria- saudi arabia. thats why erdogan interfered in egypt and syria to bring to power muslim brotherhood and make a alliance among turkey and them and will be the leader of the alliance.
What's funny is, nobody in Turkey knows a thing about "Muslim Brotherhood"....I'm sure %99 of the Turkish people even didn't heard their name.

Once I told you that today's elite societies have never been shy of elite capable individuals, ready to create impacts, but apart from the very recent couple of centuries we haven't seen such a revolutionary surge of quest for prosperity in those very nations? If that's all about the existence of the capable elites then how would you justify this paradigm?

Because they never did it for "prosperity". Prosperity came out as just a positive side effect of what they were doing. This is the problem with people in societies who never understood what knowledge or its quest really are. We see only the fruit of the knowledge. We only limit themselves to the application of that knowledge. Such is not the case with the people you referred to. Their quest for knowledge was genuinely a quest, and purely to satisfy their own singular self that they have discovered something new and understood abit more.

This concept by and large does not exist among Iranians (and many other nations). When such individuals apply themselves to prove for a thousandth time that the general relativity is true (or not), thinking about ways to detect gravitational waves, spending decades to perfect the technology and finally detecting the gravitational wave, they are not doing it to make you "prosperous". Not at all. But if prosperity does come out of it (often it does), so much the better. But the original quest had nothing to do with prosperity.

If it's about how the society and families are raising creative and curious generations and positive forces, then I have to ask;
Wasn't this regiment of educational system available in in the past?
If it was available, then it would be a violation of your initiated assumptions.
And if you reply that this system of upbringing capable generations wasn't available in the past, then there goes the very blind spot of your presented argument. Because it would be the exact moment to ask, whom has created this very system of elite trainer?

I had told you before (did you forget again?!) that the current educational system in the world comes from Greek gymnasium, a place where Greek men used to go for SELF improvement and to become individually LIBERATED from ignorance and that is why the curriculum there used to be called Liberal Arts (which we still call it by the same name). Even the subjects which were being taught some 3000 years ago in Greek gymnasium are pretty much the same in schools nowadays.

The current knowledge and its diversification you see around yourself, took some 3000 years to be developed from almost nothingness to its current state. It is a monumental job. It has enabled a tiny organism on the face of a small planet around a below average size star to look up at the universe and understand it, choreograph it and about to predict its future.

You can theoretically put forward a proposition that the same could be done in 300 years if such and such and IF IF IF and IF had been done this way or that way. It won't matter from our perspective. Since we had no part in creation of this knowledge. Even if it had taken 30,000 years, we would come here 27,000 years later and put forward a proposition that it could have all been done in 3000 years. The important point to recognize here is your lack of contribution to this body of knowledge. It should not be if this all should have been done in past by "Them". That would be like an impotent man who can not get it up, but raises objection to a capable man about to get married at 31 years old, saying: "why didn't you get married at 19? Now it is too late!".

That education system that you are seeing also was invented and perfected by "Them". It was not handed to them by anyone else. It is yet another tool they have invented to serve themselves and help them in their quest for knowledge.

You know, I believe it's not the ignorance that should be called the number one enemy of knowledge and wisdom, but rather the delusion of knowledge and awareness.

With all due respect from bottom of my heart, I am still not sure if you understand what knowledge or its quest truly are.

Till the moment that backward middle eastern societies like Iran, are filled with retarded individuals (available in abundance in this very forum, take Haman as an example :lol: [Haman I love you and I don't intend to offend you, but the truth shall always be told :lol:] ) that aren't afraid to opine on every single subject, being it, economy, military, culture, Iran's delusional capability to manufacture an air defense system superior to S300, or the motivations and causes of very recent bomb blasts in Turkey, elites aren't never ever gonna be capable to impact any influence to make it better.

Part of the definition of an intellectual is to opine on diverse subjects related to the society, which are often not his/her expertise. This then allows a society to remain humane, instead of becoming a robotic assembly line, where no one knows (or does not even want to know), what is going on in the rest of world. This includes economy, military, culture and national capabilities. The extent to which this intellectualism is tolerated and is able to function without causing damage to society, shows the advanced nature of civility of that society and culture.

Iran ham natonesteh es sisad "boomi" ya jokeh sisado sizdah ro beh sar anjam beresoneh chonkeh dar Iran Losev vojod nadareh. When a president in US or a prime minister in UK, order something to be done, motma'en bash keh na tanha Losev-hai ona tavanayeh anjam in dastorha ro daran balkeh hata az in dastorha faratar ham miran va dar heyn anjam vazifeh char ta kashf va panja ta ekhtera digam rosh mikonan, keh deleh doktorhai vatani ma khonak sheh :D

Take this example. A couple of physicists in a Western company are tasked to build an antenna for microwave communication. When they build the antenna, there is this noise in microwave channel that does not go away and interferes with their communication. That is how they discover residual microwave background radiation left over from the Big Bang. These physicists were then awarded Noble prize in physics.

Inja raees jomhor dastor mideh migeh badbakhta mikhan maro bombaran konan mesleh Liby, bichareh mishim, berin yeh jangandeh dorost konin, Losev-hai ma kashf va ekhtera keh door, hata ba moghava natonestan maket 1:1 dorost konan. Rahbar mamlekat 7 saal pish dastor mideh migeh bichareha mikhan bezanan maro, berin yeh system defayi dorost konin. kashf va ekhtera keh cheh arz konam, raftan yeh chandta copy az systemhai daheh 60 dorost kardan va hanoz toyeh es sisad daheh 70 esh mondan.

Rahbar rosieh agar in dastor ro dadeh bood, ta alan Losev-hai roosi chand technology no' ham balash ekhtera kardeh bodan. Ageh rahbar amrika in dastor ro dadeh bood beh mellatesh ta alan Losev-hai amrikai chandta kashf dar physic, shimi, zist va riazi ham balayeh haftsad ta ekhtera royeh on system defayi mizashtan tahvileh rahbareshon midadan.

====================

@New

I had asked you about it in previous page. The answer is, yes it is possible to make a discovery in physics using scotch tape and pencils and win a Noble prize: WATCH: You can make 'wonder material' graphene in your own home - ScienceAlert

Or at least come close to it. The Noble prize for physics in 2010 was awarded for making Graphene. Something that can be made at home using scotch tape and pencil.

Because they never did it for "prosperity". Prosperity came out as just a positive side effect of what they were doing. This is the problem with people in societies who never understood what knowledge or its quest really are. We see only the fruit of the knowledge. We only limit themselves to the application of that knowledge. Such is not the case with the people you referred to. Their quest for knowledge was genuinely a quest, and purely to satisfy their own singular self that they have discovered something new and understood abit more.

This concept by and large does not exist among Iranians (and many other nations). When such individuals apply themselves to prove for a thousandth time that the general relativity is true (or not), thinking about ways to detect gravitational waves, spending decades to perfect the technology and finally detecting the gravitational wave, they are not doing it to make you "prosperous". Not at all. But if prosperity does come out of it (often it does), so much the better. But the original quest had nothing to do with prosperity.

I had told you before (did you forget again?!) that the current educational system in the world comes from Greek gymnasium, a place where Greek men used to go for SELF improvement and to become individually LIBERATED from ignorance and that is why the curriculum there used to be called Liberal Arts (which we still call it by the same name). Even the subjects which were being taught some 3000 years ago in Greek gymnasium are pretty much the same in schools nowadays.

The current knowledge and its diversification you see around yourself, took some 3000 years to be developed from almost nothingness to its current state. It is a monumental job. It has enabled a tiny organism on the face of a small planet around a below average size star to look up at the universe and understand it, choreograph it and about to predict its future.

You can theoretically put forward a proposition that the same could be done in 300 years if such and such and IF IF IF and IF had been done this way or that way. It won't matter from our perspective. Since we had no part in creation of this knowledge. Even if it had taken 30,000 years, we would come here 27,000 years later and put forward a proposition that it could have all been done in 3000 years. The important point to recognize here is your lack of contribution to this body of knowledge. It should not be if this all should have been done in past by "Them". That would be like an impotent man who can not get it up, but raises objection to a capable man about to get married at 31 years old: "why didn't you get married at 19? Now it is too late!".

That education system that you are seeing also was invented and perfected by "Them". It was not handed to them by anyone else. It is yet another tool they have invented to serve themselves and help them in their quest for knowledge.

With all due respect from bottom of my heart, I am still not sure if you understand what knowledge or its quest truly are.

Part of the definition of an intellectual is to opine on diverse subjects related to the society, which are often not his/her expertise. This then allows a society to remain humane, instead of becoming a robotic assembly line, where no one knows (or does not even want to know), what is going on in the rest of world. This includes economy, military, culture and national capabilities. The extent to which this intellectualism is tolerated and is able to function without causing damage to society, shows the advanced nature of civility of that society and culture.

Iran ham natonesteh es sisad "boomi" ya jokeh sisado sizdah ro beh sar anjam beresoneh chonkeh dar Iran Losev vojod nadareh. When a president in US or a prime minister in UK, order something to be done, motma'en bash keh na tanha Losev-hai ona tavanayeh anjam in dastorha ro daran balkeh hata az in dastorha faratar ham miran va dar heyn anjam vazifeh char ta kashf va panja ta ekhtera digam rosh mikonan, keh deleh doktorhai vatani ma khonak sheh :D

Take this example. A couple of physicists in a Western company are tasked to build an antenna for microwave communication. When they build the antenna, there is this noise in microwave channel that does not go away and interferes with their communication. That is how they discover residual microwave background radiation left over from the Big Bang. These physicists were then awarded Noble prize in physics.

Inja raees jomhor dastor mideh migeh badbakhta mikhan maro bombaran konan mesleh Liby, bichareh mishim, berin yeh jangandeh dorost konin, Losev-hai ma kashf va ekhtera keh door, hata ba moghava natonestan maket 1:1 dorost konan. Rahbar mamlekat 7 saal pish dastor mideh migeh bichareha mikhan bezanan maro, berin yeh system defayi dorost konin. kashf va ekhtera keh cheh arz konam, raftan yeh chandta copy az systemhai daheh 60 dorost kardan va hanoz toyeh es sisad daheh 70 esh mondan.

Rahbar rosieh agar in dastor ro dadeh bood, ta alan Losev-hai roosi chand technology no' ham balash ekhtera kardeh bodan. Ageh rahbar amrika in dastor ro dadeh bood beh mellatesh ta alan Losev-hai amrikai chandta kashf dar physic, shimi, zist va riazi ham balayeh haftsad ta ekhtera royeh on system defayi mizashtan tahvileh rahbareshon midadan.

You often write long posts thinking that most people will read them which can also satisfy some of your obvious narcissism (didn't you name yourself Daneshmand?) People have too much to read in this computer/smart phone age, so the shorter and more focus you get the more reading you gain from members. This may partially explains Twitter's success as the mandatory shortness of the tweets caused a boom in the number of readers as opposed to forums or blogs which existed long before Twitter.

You often write long posts thinking that most people will read them which can also satisfy some of your obvious narcissism (didn't you name yourself Daneshmand?) People have too much to read in this computer/smart phone age, so the shorter and more focus you get the more reading you gain from members. This may partially explains Twitter's success as the mandatory shortness of the tweets caused a boom in the number of readers as opposed to forums or blogs which existed long before Twitter.

Bug off. These are not being written for your level of intelligence.

You can never even hope to contribute anything to such a discussion.

The max you can hope reach to is writing (and reading) one-liners twitter style.

Bug off. These are not being written for your level of intelligence.

You can never even hope to contribute anything to such a discussion.

The max you can hope reach to is writing one-liners twitter style.

I am not talking about your last post, I am speaking in general. Writing too much in a forum like this isn't something challenging or highly intelligent as you are trying to suggest. There is not that many writing standards here in PDF so blabbering long redundant bullshit is easy. It is about delivering your point in the shortest way possible. Go long only when you have to, or when the reader's enjoyment is guaranteed. Fair number of people have heavy loads of emails to read and respond to in addition to endless apps, notifications, SMS, Whats-up.....etc. So getting enough attention isn't easy anymore with long posts.

But please don't deny it, you often love showing yourself as the person who knows everything. Not to also mention that you obviously have too much free time.

I am not talking about your last post, I am speaking in general. Writing too much in a forum like this isn't something challenging or highly intelligent as you are trying to suggest. There is not that many writing standards here in PDF so blabbering long redundant bullshit is easy. It is about delivering your point in the shortest way possible. Go long only when you have to, or when the reader's enjoyment is guaranteed. Fair number of people have heavy loads of emails to read and respond to in addition to endless apps, notifications, SMS, Whats-up.....etc. So getting enough attention isn't easy anymore with long posts.

But please don't deny it, you often love showing yourself as the person who knows everything. Not to also mention that you obviously have too much free time.

Your ad hominem only is a proof that you do not have the intelligence to debate the subject matter on its merit.

But no worries. This is often the case with people of low intelligence and no knowledge.

And I know exactly which long post of mine, you are referring to. The one that set your behind on fire :rofl: : An 'ontology' of Iran-Saudi "rivalry": From Churchill's snobbish sneeze to Abdullah's fear of snakes

Your ad hominem only is a proof that you do not have the intelligence to debate the subject matter on its merit.

But no worries. This is often the case with people of low intelligence and no knowledge.

And I know exactly which long post of mine, you are referring to. The one that set your behind on fire :rofl: : An 'ontology' of Iran-Saudi "rivalry": From Churchill's snobbish sneeze to Abdullah's fear of snakes

You are really a confirmed narcissistic if you think that I even bothered reading few lines of it. I would know it is way too biased to begin with so what is the point of wasting time. Plus, I am generally busy and have better things to do in real life, and I am only sparing little time for PDF.

What's funny is, nobody in Turkey knows a thing about "Muslim Brotherhood"....I'm sure %99 of the Turkish people even didn't heard their name.

That mean 99% of your people are ignorant ...

Back
Top Bottom