What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Really?!? :/ Fundamentalists still support Mahmoud. Take a look at the Keyhan titles during the 9th and 10th gov't. If you find an offending title like this, you would be right.

I didn't read the whole thing, but here is an example,
http://fararu.com/fa/news/147374/واکنش-تند-شریعتمداری-به-سخنان-دیروز-احمدی‌نژاد

Here is another example, I also just read a few lines,
الف - انتقاد کیهان از احمدی نژاد: زنده باد کدام بهار؟

We never changed anything...we never said we are going alone for a ground operation, operation or with Saudi Arabia...only with coalition or NATO or UN.

Rolling back on rhetoric my azz....we would only steam roll, your pawns, allies and your generals. People like you can't face us in the battlefield...that's why nobody even guts to claims their terror attacks in Turkey. Just show your face cowards.

Put a sock on it and take your anger to the battlefield. I had quoted a Western news. You have a problem with that, go and talk to your allies in West.

That YPG is responsible for this. They already denied it. Knowing Erdogan's populist nature and his dangerous cultist agenda, he will do everything necessary to achieve his goals.

This is actually done to get US accept YPG as a terror organization. Erdogan was getting very vocal on the issue of US accepting YPG as such in the past several months. But I do not think US has any plans in that regard since, US sees YPG as their only viable ally on the ground and if they cut their ties to it, then they can kiss goodbye to any American influence in Syria.

Basically this is a fight between Turkey and its NATO allies. Has nothing to do with Iran. Erdogan policies have created such a mess that Turkey is left with no choice but to take the fight to its own allies in order to keep its nominal strategic influence in the region. This was a country that till 5 years ago was being marketed as a role model for Islamic world. Now it is not a model for its own self. The Kurdish areas inside Turkey are now no more different than the rebel areas of Syria were in 2013. A sad but true consequence of Erdogans' grandiose policies.

That YPG is responsible for this. They already denied it. Knowing Erdogan's populist nature and his dangerous cultist agenda, he will do everything necessary to achieve his goals.

After your neat piece of post inviting Turks to comment on it, you shockingly see their responses are so unrelated... Am I the only one who gets your point in your post or Turks generally don't get it!!

Well my dear Iranian friend, you simply are raising the scientism philosophy, a long debated subject in the epistemology of rationalism. In that regard, I do wonder, if you also are suggesting the necessity of rejecting religion, as the providers of the proposed theory claim it to be the main origin of superstitions, mainly due to the fact that it mostly relies on faith and heart beliefs rather than concrete scientific facts and principles?

No, I was not raising a particular philosophy. I was only raising the need for everyone to accept reality and reason eg Naghdi should accept that he is using Western technologies every day of his life and his criticism of Paris is irrational. Even Scientism is a product of West. My point was, we should not lay claim to things we have not been part of their development and rather focus on our own shortcomings. Religion is going to remain, rest assured. Even where from Scientism comes, still religion exists and is thriving (Churches still get filled up on every Sunday). It is part of nature of human society (another reality).

But I have had a long discussion with you on these matters and I have clarified myself, as you might remember.

joo
Put a sock on it and take your anger to the battlefield. I had quoted a Western news. You have a problem with that, go and talk to your allies in West.

This is actually done to get US accept YPG as a terror organization. Erdogan was getting very vocal on the issue of US accepting YPG as such in the past several months. But I do not think US has any plans in that regard since, US sees YPG as their only viable ally on the ground and if they cut their ties to it, then they can kiss goodbye to any American influence in Syria.

Basically this is a fight between Turkey and its NATO allies. Has nothing to do with Iran. Erdogan policies have created such a mess that Turkey is left with no choice but to take the fight to its own allies in order to keep its nominal strategic influence in the region. This was a country that till 5 years ago was being marketed as a role model for Islamic world. Now it is not a model for its own self. The Kurdish areas inside Turkey are now no more different than the rebel areas of Syria were in 2013. A sad but true consequence of Erdogans' grandiose policies.
Joone man pasokhhaye in torka az jome sinan ro be soale serpentine didi? man kheili ba torka dar real life sohbat va bahs kardam, be nazare man inha ham adamye sadeh va sathi hastand va kheili rahat mishe gooleshoon zad..taze ina gheshre tahsil karde va modernesh hesab mishan!! Araba az inam badtaran... yani dar javabe mavaredi kamelan badihi, dalayel va tahlil hayee miaran ke adam shak mikone aslan too kalleye ina aghl hast... shoma ham ino motavajeh shodi?

zemnan mamnoon az inke enteghadat va badgooyee ha az siasat va eghtesade sakheili ro finglish minevisi... be in migan adame pokhte... chizi ke mokhatabesh bayad faghat khodemoon bashim vagar na zararesh bishtare baraye hameye ma iroonia che invari bashim che oonvari...harchand bishtar enteghadadeto ghabool daram...harchand na hamashoon ro... ke in mitoone nashi az mizan va noe etela,ate ma az masayele dakheili mokhtalef bashe

The biggest loser are the Kurdish. I hope they take down Iranian parts. Let's push them hard.
ok we will think about it joojoo... now go do yourself...

بابک رنجانی چوب رنگ مو و قیافشو میخوره همون طور که شهرام جزایری عرب مثلا عرب بود ، به اینا میگن گوشت دم توپ، یه شو درست میکنن تو روزنامه ها ملتم کیف میکنن

I like Babak Zanjani. He came from an ordinary family, was smart, made money, used his business abilities to make sure the country doesn't get stopped by sanctions, and made profit for himself in the meantime. And he wasn't secretive of his money, riding around in a Pars or Samand pretending that he doesn't have anything.

Instead of taking him to court and the media campaign against him, he should have been chosen as the Ministry of Economy. We can't say we want to be a richer country and at the same time, constantly attack anyone who becomes rich and only have poor people as our model. Look at Seda Sima shows. Poor people are always the good guys, and rich people always crooks.

Keyhan and all the "principlists" like it are always just anti-any-government. They always like to pretend they are with the people and the government's are bad

The only difference between the media during Rouhani and Ahmadenijad was that with Rohani the reformists are pro and Principlists against while Ahmadenijad had both sides against, because he didn't play by anyone's rules. Most of the hardliners in government did not like him

You are wrong. What you are saying was correct for business and profiteering before industrial revolution when the wealth remained a constant (because of technological limitations) and only its distribution provided any chance to get rich (therefore some had to become poor in order for some to get rich) . Today, the kind of profiteering you wrote about is called a racket in modern economic theories.

In modern economics, most of the wealth is created not by physical labor of man but by commandeering the laws of nature and getting the nature to do what man wants. From quantum mechanics at work inside your electronic gadgets to general relativity at work in GPS sats.

This is how wealth is created in modern times. And everyone should then respect the creators of such a wealth (there is no need to respect those who get rich via rent rackets):

Yep. Imagine that.

اس-300 هم معلومه هم زمان با سفر وزیر دفاع به روسیه نمیدن ! اگه بخان بدن تو کنجه پستو بی سر و صدا میدن ، این یا ناشی گری اون نشریه ای بوده که پز اس-300 داده

------------------------------
یا عمدا نوشته که تر بزنه به سفر وزیر دفاع

No, I was not raising a particular philosophy. I was only raising the need for everyone to accept reality and reason eg Naghdi should accept that he is using Western technologies every day of his life and his criticism of Paris is irrational. Even Scientism is a product of West. My point was, we should not lay claim to things we have not been part of their development and rather focus on our own shortcomings. Religion is going to remain, rest assured. Even where from Scientism comes, still religion exists and is thriving (Churches still get filled up on every Sunday). It is part of nature of human society (another reality).

But I have had a long discussion with you on these matters and I have clarified myself, as you might remember.
I do remember everything my dear friend, and also I'd rather clarify that I'm actually suggesting nothing special here. I was just commenting on your legitimate concern of the deeply penetrated irationalism in Iranian community as a sample of a backward society.
When populations are the matter of concern, you have to understand that you won't be able to amend anything unless you got a plan to solve everything. A nation in short of courage to question "somethings" wouldn't be able to question anything, including the logic behind the Sard & Garm mood of foods.
Even where from Scientism comes, still religion exists and is thriving (Churches still get filled up on every Sunday). It is part of nature of human society (another reality).
Once again have to mention that here, I do am not suggesting anything but commenting your very post, but with all due respects I hope that you be able to understand this part is just a cheap diversion of discussion simply called false reasoning in an argument.

Actually no, I'm not defending YPG, all I'm saying is, that maniac called Erdogan will do everything possible to achieve his agenda. While all the Kurdish groups have openly denied the attack (while they proudly took credit for any previous attacks, including today's killing of 7 Turkish soldiers in Southeast in IED attack), it's all clear that Erdogan is trying to justify a war with this scenario, while he thinks he is fooling the world with this cheap shot.

You see, as long as Turkey, under the rule of cultist called Erdogan continues to do this:
Hundreds of armed rebels cross from Turkey into Syria, says monitor | World news | The Guardian
it will be a loser when it comes to Syrian issue, even if Assad is toppled right now at this very moment. It's tragic to see what Turkey has degraded into under Erdogan's MB cult. It's all natural for you not to agree with me, but few years ahead and you will perfectly understand what I'm talking about. Turkey is going through what Pakistan went through in 90s to this very day.
It is hilarious how Iranians not even one hour after the attack figured out it was a false flag attack, for you guys no matter what happens its our fault.
Why are you asking for my opinion when you already figured out everything? Believe in whatever you want but we certainly dont want a pkk base on our southern border.

It is hilarious how Iranians not even one hour after the attack figured out it was a false flag attack, for you guys no matter what happens its our fault.
Why are you asking for my opinion when you already figured out everything? Believe in whatever you want but we certainly dont want a pkk base on our southern border.

And where exactly did I conclude that it's indeed a flag attack? How Erdogan realized just hours after attack that PKK, YPG are responsible for this, but we can't have assumptions? It may indeed have been a terrorist attack, but the timing of it, coinciding with Turkish shellings of Syria, sending hundreds of Salafi terrorists to north Aleppo amid huge advances by SAA and allies, SDF and Kurds, makes everything extremely suspicious. The only one who could benefit from this is Erdogan himself, not YPG, which is advancing in north Aleppo. Again these are just facts on the ground, I am NOT concluding anything, just probabilities.

1. Nope, everyone increased their production not just Saudis.
2. none of that even exists in Azerbaijan, we see Turkey as our brother nation , so what "heavy propaganda of pan-turkism" are you talking about.
3. Nope, because it criticizes Turkey and Saudis of trying to spread influence in Azerbaijan while Iran does the same thing
specifically in Nardaran, where criminals that shot 2 police officers were arrested but apparently its a "human rights violation".

1-everyone increased due to the lower price of oil to earn more money and the reason of the lower price is saudi arabia, they increased their output for confronting iran and nowadays are not gonna decrease the production and give back iran's share. in a simple sentence, the lower the price, the more they need to sell to maintain revenue.
2- didnt explain well why only number of wahabis has been increasing while shias who are majority in azerbaijan are suppressed. im talking about around a decade ago when suddenly this brotherhood have been Trumpeting Intensity much more than previous decade.
3-the article is not talking about the influence of different countries in azerbaijan. the article is about Saudi Arabia's Role in the Unprecedented Azerbaijan Money Value Fall.

It may indeed have been a terrorist attack, but the timing of it, coinciding with Turkish shellings of Syria, sending hundreds of Salafi terrorists to north Aleppo amid huge advances by SAA and allies, SDF and Kurds, makes everything extremely suspicious.
Why ? I mean why ? How could Erdoğan can benefit from this ? What's he is going to do ? Did he done anything before when bombs exploded in Turkey ? Do you think, he had balls to do anything militarly ?

If YPG was indeed a terror organization like you say, why did you helped them in Kobani by letting Peshmerga forces to join YPG via Turkey ?

They say, this terrorist is from YPG. How do you know it ? You let him enter in Turkey in July, by taking his photo, taking his fingerprints. So if he was a YPG terrorist why did you take him in the country ? If you didn't know back then, how do you know now ?

@xenon54

Mate, why nobody is asking these questions....it's unbelievable.....i would perform better then the current opposition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why ? I mean why ? How could Erdoğan can benefit from this ?
He would get a green card for more intervention in Syria? Sending more salafis to the other side of border? An angry population that wants nothing but revenge? You yourself are just an example, you want revenge and nothing less, without even considering what would YPG gain by bombing in Ankara and more importantly, they have denied responsibility for this bombing, while PKK just today took responsibility for IED attack in Southeast that killed 7 Turkish soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom