What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

bd4c9ab7_0.jpg

I like Babak Zanjani. He came from an ordinary family, was smart, made money, used his business abilities to make sure the country doesn't get stopped by sanctions, and made profit for himself in the meantime. And he wasn't secretive of his money, riding around in a Pars or Samand pretending that he doesn't have anything.

Instead of taking him to court and the media campaign against him, he should have been chosen as the Ministry of Economy. We can't say we want to be a richer country and at the same time, constantly attack anyone who becomes rich and only have poor people as our model. Look at Seda Sima shows. Poor people are always the good guys, and rich people always crooks.

درج مطلب طنز بعنوان خبر واقعی در روزنامه کیهان!
جدیدترین گاف روزنامه کیهان

خیلی جالبه که یه آدم میتونه به سطح بی وجدانی و پست فطرتی حسین شریعتمداری برسه! دولت احمدی نژاد بابک زنجانی رو بعنوان کارآفرین و تاجر برتر معرفی کرده، بعد مجمع تشخیص بر همین اساس ازش تقدیر کرده، حالا یکی مثل شریعتمداری با پر رویی تمام این عکس هارو میزنه زیر این تیتر! اگر یه روزنامه اصلاح طلب همچین کاری بکنه، سردبیرش رو تو خونه ترور میکنند!
59292_814.jpg

انگار بعضیا فراموش کردن که بابک زنجانی از پروژه 'دور زدن تحریم' کی بیرون اومد و اصلاً چطور دستش به ثروت دولت رسید؟!؟

Keyhan and all the "principlists" like it are always just anti-any-government. They always like to pretend they are with the people and the government's are bad

The only difference between the media during Rouhani and Ahmadenijad was that with Rohani the reformists are pro and Principlists against while Ahmadenijad had both sides against, because he didn't play by anyone's rules. Most of the hardliners in government did not like him

ok.

1st. The author has no idea what influences the currency crisis.
2nd. The author talks about Saudi and Turkish influence in Azerbaijan, which doesn't actually exist because Azerbaijan has remained neutral in their problems with Russia.
3rd. Pro-Iranian stance.

is that enough?

1- fall of oil price is one of the reasons and saudi arabia is responsible for decreasing oil price.
2- rising the number of wahabis and spreading wahabism,salafism and suppressing shia activities during the last two decades alongside a Intensity of heavy propaganda in media about pan-turkism which suddenly started since 6 7 years ago show different story.
3-because it is criticizing alieve it means pro-iranian stance? sometimes truth can be in pro-iranian stance. sometimes not even related.

1- fall of oil price is one of the reasons and saudi arabia is responsible for decreasing oil price.
2- rising the number of wahabis and spreading wahabism,salafism and suppressing shia activities during the last two decades alongside a Intensity of heavy propaganda in media about pan-turkism which suddenly started since 6 7 years ago show different story.
3-because it is criticizing alieve it means pro-iranian stance? sometimes truth can be in pro-iranian stance. sometimes not even related.

1. Nope, everyone increased their production not just Saudis.
2. none of that even exists in Azerbaijan, we see Turkey as our brother nation , so what "heavy propaganda of pan-turkism" are you talking about.
3. Nope, because it criticizes Turkey and Saudis of trying to spread influence in Azerbaijan while Iran does the same thing
specifically in Nardaran, where criminals that shot 2 police officers were arrested but apparently its a "human rights violation".

میگن دروغ هر چی بزرگ تر باورپذیرتر، حالا حکایت زنجانی شده، کسی که تو دوره ریاست جمهوری رفسنجانی به وجود میاد
تو دوره خاتمی بزرگ میشه ودر نهایت در دوره احمدی نژاد فسادش لو میره رو به اسم فساد احمدی نژاد میخوان بندازن به مردم

بابک زنجانی دوران اصلاحات که بود؟

روزی 17 ملیون از بیت المال مملکت (اونم سال 68) رو بهش میدادن و بعد هم میگن این فساد تقصیر احمدی نژاد هست، بی شرمی هم حدی داره

Turkish PM blames YPG for Ankara attack. Isn't this funny? I mean when you review events of past week, in which YPG+SDF have kicked Erdogan's islamist groups arses in northern Aleppo and then this happened yesterday:
Hundreds of armed rebels cross from Turkey into Syria, says monitor | World news | The Guardian
500 rebels cross Turkish border towards Syrian town of Azaz: Observatory - Yahoo News

You wonder how far Erdogan is ready to go to prop up his Muslim Brotherhood cultist agenda in Syria. I'm not a regular believer in conspiracy theories, but this looks extremely suspicious. At a time when YPG and SDF are advancing in northern Syria, the last thing in their interest is an explosion in middle of Ankara.

@Sinan @xenon54 Honestly, what are your thoughts on this? Not that I expect you agree though. And certainly not to disrespect any of those who were killed in this terrorist attack (no matter who did it).

Even more interesting:

Last edited:
Turkish PM blames YPG for Ankara attack. Isn't this funny? I mean when you review events of past week, in which YPG+SDF have kicked Erdogan's islamist groups arses in northern Aleppo and then this happened yesterday:
Hundreds of armed rebels cross from Turkey into Syria, says monitor | World news | The Guardian
500 rebels cross Turkish border towards Syrian town of Azaz: Observatory - Yahoo News

You wonder how far Erdogan is ready to go to prop up his Muslim Brotherhood cultist agenda in Syria. I'm not a regular believer in conspiracy theories, but this looks extremely suspicious. At a time when YPG and SDF are advancing in northern Syria, the last thing in their interest is an explosion in middle of Ankara.

@Sinan @xenon54 Honestly, what are your thoughts on this? Not that I expect you agree though. And certainly not to disrespect any of those who were killed in this terrorist attack (no matter who did it).

terorist-671.jpg

PYD/YPG Militant Syrian Citizen with Kurdish ethnicity, Salih Necar. Borned in 1992. Entered Turkey in July 2015.... PYD is so dead.....

If Erdoğan won't touch YPG, i would spit on his face.

I'm seeing it for the first time, prime minister of Turkey giving press conferance. with the Chief of Staff.
davutoglu-failleri-acikladi-6634824.Jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing will happen . erdogan is not capable of doing shyte . a couple of bombing missions won't do crap .

Turkish terrorist groups in syria will get their butts kicked .

period .

I like Babak Zanjani. He came from an ordinary family, was smart, made money, used his business abilities to make sure the country doesn't get stopped by sanctions, and made profit for himself in the meantime. And he wasn't secretive of his money, riding around in a Pars or Samand pretending that he doesn't have anything.

Instead of taking him to court and the media campaign against him, he should have been chosen as the Ministry of Economy. We can't say we want to be a richer country and at the same time, constantly attack anyone who becomes rich and only have poor people as our model. Look at Seda Sima shows. Poor people are always the good guys, and rich people always crooks.

Keyhan and all the "principlists" like it are always just anti-any-government. They always like to pretend they are with the people and the government's are bad

The only difference between the media during Rouhani and Ahmadenijad was that with Rohani the reformists are pro and Principlists against while Ahmadenijad had both sides against, because he didn't play by anyone's rules. Most of the hardliners in government did not like him
Really?!? :/ Fundamentalists still support Mahmoud. Take a look at the Keyhan titles during the 9th and 10th gov't. If you find an offending title like this, you would be right.

PYD/YPG Militant Syrian Citizen with Kurdish ethnicity, Salih Necar. Borned in 1992. Entered Turkey in July 2015.... PYD is so dead.....
The whole point was that, it's extremely hard to believe this version of story. Opinions naturally differ though.

That YPG is responsible for this. They already denied it. Knowing Erdogan's populist nature and his dangerous cultist agenda, he will do everything necessary to achieve his goals.

You know Turkish army bombing their positions since 4 days....they are taking revenge for it. And they think that Russia, Assad, US are supporting us, Turkey can do nothing.....we will see. Davutoğlu and Erdoğan said "We will take revenge for this"...we will see.

Another thing is anti-US sentiments are reaching record high.....

And Davutoğlu said, we found all the evidence in PYD's involvement, all the evidence will be shard with UNSC, NATO and allied nations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even more interesting:
It is known that ypg and pkk have close ties so why would it surprise you that they make an attack in Turkey?
Besides gotta love how you always portray like as if our first priority are rebels when in fact our first priority is not to allow another pkk base in Syria and thats why Turkey doesnt want ypg to spread further.
You are always siding with ypg and pkk when it comes to Turkey, you were also blaming Turkey for the break of ceasefire when in fact it was pkk that broke it several times before it escalated again.
pkk used the ceasefire agreement to deploy fighters in cities and IED's on streets so who wasnt honest about peace again?

It is known that ypg and pkk have close ties so why would it surprise you that they make an attack in Turkey?
Besides gotta love how you always portray like as if our first priority are rebels when in fact our first priority is not to allow another pkk base in Syria and thats why Turkey doesnt want ypg to spread further.
You are always siding with ypg and pkk when it comes to Turkey, you were also blaming Turkey for the break of ceasefire when in fact it was pkk that broke it several times before it escalated again.
pkk used the ceasefire agreement to deploy fighters in cities and IED's on streets so who wasnt honest about peace again?
Mate what's more funny is leader of PYD Salih Muslim says "We didn't do it. ISIS might have done it because of the Turkey's fight against ISIS"......This guy was saying "Turkey supporting ISIS" all time, now he says "Turkey is fighting against ISIS"....why the sudden change in the mood ?

"“Bu kesinlikle doğru değil. Kürtlerin Ankara’da yaşanan olayla hiçbir ilgisi yok. Burada olanlar, Türkiye’nin IŞİD’le mücadelesiyle bağlantılı. Nitekim Türkiye’de yaşayan IŞİD unsurları var”

Ankara patlaması ile suçlanan PYD'den ilk açıklama haberi

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mate, Advisor of the President just made a statement...."Syrian war is now a regional war. Turkey is going to use it's right for self defence"..... inşallah bro.
Ankara saldırısı Erdoğan'ın danışmanından flaş açıklama haberi

Actually no, I'm not defending YPG, all I'm saying is, that maniac called Erdogan will do everything possible to achieve his agenda. While all the Kurdish groups have openly denied the attack (while they proudly took credit for any previous attacks, including today's killing of 7 Turkish soldiers in Southeast in IED attack), it's all clear that Erdogan is trying to justify a war with this scenario, while he thinks he is fooling the world with this cheap shot.

You see, as long as Turkey, under the rule of cultist called Erdogan continues to do this:
it will be a loser when it comes to Syrian issue, even if Assad is toppled right now at this very moment. It's tragic to see what Turkey has degraded into under Erdogan's MB cult. It's all natural for you not to agree with me, but few years ahead and you will perfectly understand what I'm talking about. Turkey is going through what Pakistan went through in 90s to this very day.

Back
Top Bottom