What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What is tableegi logic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Serpentine

S-129 MK4 >>> SATCOM + SAR radar | Page 2

Mate, in this post, i mistakenly added wrong pic (at the attached files) Nothing important, as i was beginning a new project, i was bringing the drawings of the necessary HVAC related equipment's drawings to my Autocad drawing... I can't edit that post...so i you can remove it, i would appreciate.

The editing feature doesn't work for me either, must be a forum glitch. I'll edit it as soon as I can.

What is tableegi logic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Serpentine

S-129 MK4 >>> SATCOM + SAR radar | Page 2

Mate, in this post, i mistakenly added wrong pic (at the attached files) Nothing important, as i was beginning a new project, i was bringing the drawings of the necessary HVAC related equipment's drawings to my Autocad drawing... I can't edit that post...so i you can remove it, i would appreciate.
one thing you would have noticed that they are performing zikir in anti clockwise circles, that may be called Islamic

How is my new identity? :D

maxresdefault~01.jpg

Sufi and Hanafi are quite close to eachother though, at least closer than other schools as far as i know..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom