oJKf5xu

Meanwhile on a Turkish tv channel
KaDHLnz

aQ8dKMr_460s_v1.jpg

aYeoWRO_460s_v1.jpg

aeGDqK5_460s.jpg

Idiot of the year
am9PDd9_460s.jpg
Oh btw, gonna test my new car on german autobahn this weekend, got it last saturday, im somewhere between happy and nervous. :cheesy:

Who cares what he wants....:p:

Though...i kind of begin to like Iranian section....if you overlook certain members.....it's pretty much relaxed. :) And the more important....there is no Hurshid here. :)

:o: Now it makes sense.... :agree:
Begin?? Seriously bro???

Begin?? Seriously bro???
Before it was more like killing time....

A4 TFSI Quattro
God i love and hate that car..... :D

There was a dude with that car which i came across every morning. I like to drive fast, so i would floor the gas pedal when lights hit the green... This dude would allow me to go a little then, i would hear a engine roar and he would pass me....then he would get slower, allow me to pass him...than again pass me....fvcker. He did it like 4-5 days....at the last time, while he was passing me, i steered my car onto him. That got him scared i guess, he stopped messing with me.

Seriously awesome car, Allah nazardan, beladan esirgesin. :)

And don't forget this please.
nazarlik_th.jpg

There was a dude with that car which i came across every morning. I like to drive fast, so i would floor the gas pedal when lights hit the green... This dude would allow me to go a little then, i would hear a engine roar and he would pass me....then he would get slower, allow me to pass him...than again pass me....fvcker. He did it like 4-5 days....at the last time, while he was passing me, i steered my car onto him. That got him scared i guess, he stopped messing with me.
Lol what a dick move, you should have teached him a lesson (well you did but you should have humiliated him). :D
And thx bro. :)

BMW owners, they are jelous. :D
Come on dude......

Bmw-M3.jpg

so when it comes to buy, i would rather BMW either. :dirol:
Me too. M3 if i can. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@xenon54 if i might ask, for how much did you bought it ? I wanna compare with the prices in Turkey.

@Daneshmand

Sufis are Sunni...but we are from Hanafi school, they are from Sufi school.... can we categorize like that ?

Not really. Mysticism exists in various forms and shapes among almost all schools of fiqh. These are not exclusive to each other. Someone might be a sufi and hanafi. It is important to note here that sufis do not have an independent structured fiqh. Sufism is a mystic cultural subset inside established fiqh schools. But because its ideas are transcendent in nature, it often over-rides in philosophical terms, the school from which it has arisen. But this transcendent nature is often illusory and has no real world impact on the underlying foundations of fiqh school inside which it is thriving. The moment this transcendent nature tries to over-ride the dominant school of fiqh, it is crushed and put back into its box.

so when it comes to buy, i would rather BMW either. :dirol:
Yeah just joking i also considered BMW but Audi is known for Quattro, another reason is that there is a stereotype that BMW is being only driven by Turks/Albanians in Europe. :D

Ask @warfareknow if you dont believe me.

@xenon54 if i might ask, for how much did you bought it ? I wanna compare with the prices in Turkey.
20'000 $, 60'000km, 211hp, 2012, TFSI, Quattro, S-line with additional extras, sport kit.

Back
Top Bottom