What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

M3 series is my favorite series since decades ago. specially old 320s 318s.
These one. :) ? I love all BMW 3s since these, every year it goes better never disappoints you with their new model. :)

0100.jpg

20'000 $, 60'000km, 211hp, 2012, TFSI, Quattro, S-line with additional extras, sport kit.
As i suspected, twice much here. ......
http://www.sahibinden.com/audi-a4-2.0-tfsi-quattro?sorting=a5_desc

Yeah just joking i also considered BMW but Audi is known for Quattro, another reason is that there is a stereotype that BMW is being only driven by Turks/Albanians in Europe. :D

Ask @warfareknow if you dont believe me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cereal-Guy-Spitting.jpg

Some of them dont even have Quattro, Navi or some of the extras i have. :disagree:
Gasoline expensive as hell, Car expensive as hell, i feel sorry for you guys. :(

Fvckin taxation....i can manage the state like that....just add tax to everything.......

Yeah just joking i also considered BMW but Audi is known for Quattro, another reason is that there is a stereotype that BMW is being only driven by Turks/Albanians in Europe. :D

Ask @warfareknow if you dont believe me.

haha funny, but iranians love Mercedes benz also.

These one. :) ? I love all BMW 3s since these, every year it goes better never disappoints you with their new model. :)

0100.jpg

As i suspected, twice much here. ......
Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Fiyat Listesi ve 2. El Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Fiyatları | sahibinden.com

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yes exactly, they are fantastic

aa03126242706196778852f8d483be96.JPG

M-Tech_2_Front.jpg

have you ever seen any more beautiful lovely car? :)

Black_BMW_M3_E30_fr.jpg

01bmw740i.jpg

Yeah Merz is another cliche but most known one is BMW M3, funny enough you and Sinan supported the stereotype. :rofl:
:lol: :lol: :angel:

My ranking for German cars would be.

1-) Porsche
2-) Mercedes
3-)BMW
4-) Audi
5-) Volkswagen
6-) Opel

There was a dude with that car which i came across every morning. I like to drive fast, so i would floor the gas pedal when lights hit the green... This dude would allow me to go a little then, i would hear a engine roar and he would pass me....then he would get slower, allow me to pass him...than again pass me....fvcker. He did it like 4-5 days....at the last time, while he was passing me, i steered my car onto him. That got him scared i guess, he stopped messing with me.
Both of you broke safe driving laws, here's your $1,000 dollar speeding tickets each and driving license suspended for one month. :police::mod:

1-) Porsche
2-) Mercedes
3-)BMW
4-) Audi
5-) Volkswagen
6-) Opel
The first four share more or less the throne in the whole automobile industry if you ask me, as for Opel i would be ashamed to admit that this is German egineering. :D

Commooon dude. What do you think of the video below? You previously told me that you know Sayed Payam indirectly through a friend. Isn't that too much of an obsession from a person living in the Islamic Republic?

1-) Porsche
2-) Mercedes
3-)BMW
4-) Audi
5-) Volkswagen
6-) Opel

Do you guys like Toyota cars or Lexus? I don't recall seeing that many of them when I was in Turkey (if any).

Back
Top Bottom