What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yeap but hp alone doesnt say much, its also about torque, front/rear/4wd, automatic/manual and weight of the car etc., still a clio with 300 hp is a hell of a car, it that even safe anymore, not that some bolts come out when driving on autobahn. :lol:

Yeah it is a light car and that with nearly 300hp :D
That is another reason why I never felt safe and comfortable in that car, when we drove at the weekends to another city over the autobahn , I quietly paniked a bit :D.

Yeah it is a light car and that with nearly 300hp :D
That is another reason why I never felt safe and comfortable in that car, when we drove at the weekends to another city over the autobahn , I quietly paniked a bit :D.
Iranians and Turks rather be friends with each other than be friends with Germans...or there is no such thing at all ? What about Arabs ?

Someone is sad!
421932226_19145.jpg

He thinks that Obama is doing a favour to us by giving us our OWN money after 12 years, and now we should respect the US while they're arming our enemies twice more than before the deal!
With all of my respect, if the American people choose this moron as president, they would show their idiocy.

In normal automatic gears what your are saying is true... but DSG transmission is a whole different concept. DSG. It can change the shift in 0.008 seconds....using a manuel gearbox....no human can change the shift that quick.. To compare blink of a human eye is 0.1 seconds...DSG shifts 12 times faster than that.

The internal combustion engine drives two clutch packs.[2][4][5] The outer clutch pack drives gears 1, 3, 5[2][4] (and 7 when fitted), and reverse[2] — the outer clutch pack has a larger diameter compared to the inner clutch, and can therefore handle greater torque loadings. The inner clutch pack drives gears 2, 4, and 6.[2][4] Instead of a standard large dry single-plate clutch, each clutch pack for the six-speed DSG is a collection of four small wet interleaved clutch plates (similar to a motorcycle wet multi-plate clutch). Due to space constraints, the two clutch assemblies are concentric, and the shafts within the gearbox are hollow and also concentric.[5] Because the alternate clutch pack's gear-sets can be pre-selected[2][4][5] (predictive shifts enabled via the 'unused' section of the gearbox), un-powered time while shifting is avoided[2][5] because the transmission of torque is simply switched from one clutch-pack to the other.[2] This means that the DSG takes only about 8 milliseconds to upshift.[3][4] In comparison, the sequential manual transmission(SMT) in the Ferrari F430 Scuderia takes 60 milliseconds to shift,[21] or 150 milliseconds in the Ferrari Enzo.[3] The quoted time for upshifts is the time the wheels are completely non-powered.

Meaning all you have to lean back and and floor the gas pedal. Doesn't matter if you are racing against Schumi if he is using the same car with manuel shift.
Hmm interesting, humanity is getting lazy. :D

Someone is sad!
View attachment 293483

He thinks that Obama is doing a favour to us by giving us our OWN money after 12 years, and now we should respect the US while they're arming our enemies twice more than before the deal!
With all of my respect, if the American people choose this moron as president, they would show their idiocy.

who is mocking who ? :D :D

Maybe, i could have a chance if you had manuel....but against DSG no chance....it shifts the gear within microseconds...and everytime it shifts the gear (sport mode) in perfect engine revs....no human talent can match that.. :)

bro, never give up, :D, tune your golf and Don't under estimate the Golf and race him, Allah kolaylık versin

Golf 2 vs, lamborgini in iran.

نبرد گلف فرهاد صالحی با لامبورگینی گالاردو در تهران

and

درگ گلف R (نسل ششم) با گالاردو و M6 و CLS63

WTF? How did you dare to put your finger on such strategical issue?!? NEVER, I repeat NEVER do that again:D
:p:
Try the ones from Panjgur ... The best you will ever have.. Stuffed with cream and dry fruit .. Finger kickin good ..:lol:
You are indirectly sgguesting me Pakistani dates are >> then Irani :lol:
Jokes aside...Sir j i dont know the names of that particular Date...that i fall in love now..Vendor called it Irani ones...its 360/kg and sometimes upto 450 kg...it depends.
It appear more in Black then brown (75%black).... little hard to chew but full of taste .....there is another Irani date like a Honey very very Soft....if you break it upper thin layer....then it become very STICKY...So you've to pick it with gentle hands otherwise it become little nuisance ...it is 80% brown in appearence ,available 450/kg...but i dont like it bcoz it is so Sweet ...in my childhood i used to like Sweeter thing but now i like other stuff....i have no idea about the names of DATES...but i'll definately remember PANJGUR date
i told him so the irani dates must be redirected to india.
you did a BS....now we both get nothing out of it

you did a BS....now we both get nothing out of it

:nono:

you and @Mentee too share the blame... i cannot allow you to continue on with pretend innocence.

hum toh doobenge sanam, tumhe bhi le doobenge. :enjoy:

This place is so evil..." A-rabs,Eye-ranians,Ph-akistanis"... Global axis of evil confrence ? :lol:

And the Dark Emperor Xeno Ensi, since nobody made the claim. :devil:

**cough cough**

you forgot to mention the "most evil commies", the sentiment of "better dead than red".

Last edited:
:nono:

you and @Mentee too share the blame... i cannot allow you to continue on with pretend innocence.

hum toh doobege sanam, tumhe bhi le doobenge. :enjoy:

**cough cough**

you forgot to mention the "most evil commies", the sentiment of "better dead than red".

i suck @ marketing,should have hinted that Pakistani rice are a bit inferior to their Iranian counterparts:D,this way, could have secured a big order:dirol:------koe bat nahe kuch logo @jamahir sy hamary Daish ka vikaas brdasht nae hota:P

i suck @ marketing,should have hinted that Pakistani rice are a bit inferior to their Iranian counterparts:D,this way, could have secured a big order:dirol:

hmm, we have a clever brother here.

------koe bat nahe kuch logo @jamahir sy hamary Daish ka vikaas brdasht nae hota:P

sure... why would i want the welfare of dushman desh?? :azn:

دولت چرا به لوازم شناور بودن قیمت‌ها پایبند نیست؟!

روزنامه جوان در تحلیلی نوشت: قیمت‌ در اقتصاد یکی از مولفه‌های مهم است و کشف دقیق آن می‌تواند بر رفتار مصرف‌کننده و تولیدکننده اثرگذار باشد و در نهایت وضعیت مطلوبی را برای تولید و مصرف به همراه آورد، به طور نمونه در بازار امروز که دنیا به شکل آنلاین روی کالاها ارزش‌گذاری می‌کند به محض تغییر بهای نهاده‌های تولید قیمت نیز تعدیل می‌شود. در این بین در کشورهای توسعه‌یافته برای آنکه انحصارها نتواند بر تعیین بهای کالا به شکل مصنوعی تاثیر بگذارد، سازمان‌های قوی برای رصد بازار و شرکت‌های تولیدکننده کالا وجود دارند تا به محض شکل‌گیری انحصار این سازمان‌ها ورود کنند و موانع شکل‌گیری مجدد رقابت‌ سالم را برای کشف دقیق بهای کالا در بازار فراهم آورند.
نویسنده می‌افزاید: در ایران نیز مدتی است دولتمردان می‌گویند قیمت کالاها باید شناور شود، اما شناور شدن قیمت کالا به چه معناست. آیا بازارهای ایران که اصل رقابت نیز از سوی هیچ مرجعی به شکل واقعی مورد حمایت قرار نمی‌گیرد، امکان شناورسازی و آزادسازی بهای کالا در بازارها وجود دارد؟ همان طور که گفته شد امروزه در دنیا بهای کالا بر حسب قیمت تک‌تک نهاده‌های تولید تعیین می‌شود و اگر به هر دلیلی یکی از نهاده‌های تولید تغییر کند، بهای کالا نیز دستخوش تغییر می‌شود که این تغییر می‌تواند در جهت منفی یا مثبت باشد. اگرچه دولتمردان معتقد به شناورسازی قیمت‌ها در بازارهای داخلی هستند، اما رفتار آنها نشان می‌دهد اعتقادی به شناورسازی قیمت‌ها ندارند و منظورشان از شناورسازی فقط و فقط افزایش بی‌ضابطه قیمت کالا و خدمات در بازارهاست. بررسی‌ها نشان می‌دهد طی دو سال اخیر به دلیل رکود در اقتصاد جهانی و همچنین افت قابل ملاحظه قیمت نفت از بیش از 100 دلار به محدوده 28 دلار همه بازارها روند معکوسی را در قیمت‌ها تجربه کرده‌اند و در این میان کشورهایی که مبنای قیمت‌گذاری در اقتصادشان قیمت‌های جهانی کالا است به نسبت افت قیمت جهانی کالا، در بازارهایشان قیمت محصولات را تعدیل کرده‌اند اما به رغم این موضوع در ایران هیچ یک از کالاها با افت قیمت مواجه نشده است.
جوان خاطرنشان کرد: قیمت جهانی نفت طی دو سال گذشته از حدود 120 دلار در هر بشکه به محدوده کمتر از 30 دلار افت داشته است. یعنی قیمت در این بازار به یک‌سوم کاهش پیدا کرده است که این افت به دلیل ضریب نفوذ انرژی در تولید هر نوع کالایی، بالطبع بر قیمت تمام شده کالاها اثر داشته و قیمت کالاها را تعدیل منفی کرده است. تورم در دنیا و بازارهای بین‌المللی طی دو سال فعالیت دولت یازدهم روند معکوسی را به خود گرفته است و چون دنیا روی اصل رقابت فعالیت می‌کند شرکت‌ها نیز سعی می‌کنند در زمان رکود اقتصاد، قیمت تمام شده کالا را به رغم حفظ کیفیت به حداقل رسانند، اما در ایران در دولت هیچ یک از بازارها از افت تورم در بازارهای جهانی تاثیر نپذیرفته‌اند که جای بسی تعجب دارد.
در حقیقت به نظر می‌رسد مقوله افت بهای جهانی بسیاری از کالاهای وارداتی به ایران اعم از کالاهای اولیه، واسطه‌ای، سرمایه‌ای و مصرفی از سمع و نظر مردم ایران پنهان نگه داشته شده است. این در حالی است که افت قیمت جهانی کالا دقیقا در دولت راستگویان حادث شده و انتظار می‌رفت این دولت تمامی صنایع و تولیدکنندگان را ملزم کند که متناسب با افت قیمت جهانی، بهای کالاهای تولیدی خود را کاهش دهند.
به نظر می‌رسد مقصود دولت از طرح مباحثی چون آزادسازی و شناورسازی قیمت‌ها تنها افزایش بهای کالا و خدمات است، زیرا اگر اینگونه نبود، قیمت بسیاری از کالاها باید با توجه به افت جهانی بهای بسیاری از کالاها طی دو سال گذشته نیز در کشور کاهش می‌یافت، از این گذشته دولت توفیق رفع تحریم‌ها را نیز داشته که این نیز باید در افت بهای کالاهای داخلی نمود کند، زیرا هزینه واردات بین 10 تا 15 درصد کاهش یافته است.

Back
Top Bottom