What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Herd of ..

12717722_1109997105686896_4725704376671014455_n.jpg

Herd of ..

Maybe intended....

Ghouta chemical attack was done by Syrian chemicals, and with Syrian missiles. It has been proved.
Syria-missile-010.jpg

Syrian missiles similar to 'ones used in previous chemical weapons attacks' | World news | The Guardian

On the other hand, Turkey never in the history possessed or manufactured any kind of biological or chemical agents. We only have 50 B-61 Nuclear bombs that's all.

Of course you are going to support a genocidal dictator because he is your ally...but don't fool yourselves.

Herd of ..

Maybe NY is the name of the guy standing beside him. Nader Yasser for example. They do look like they are in love.

---

I was answering some idiot in the M.E. forum regarding sectarian bs, and I found some great quotes from both leaders.

I specially like the quotes from Khomeini, because he phrases it in such a perfect manner.

leaders,
1.jpg

1471926_564060230333582_649110224_n.png

1011083_149900578536162_642216357_n.png

shia-sunni-unity1.jpg

supremo4.jpg

This is my favorite quote of them all
kj.jpg

10646884_1472384416379241_994119348115580303_n.jpg

Maybe intended....

Ghouta chemical attack was done by Syrian chemicals, and with Syrian missiles. It has been proved.
Syria-missile-010.jpg

Syrian missiles similar to 'ones used in previous chemical weapons attacks' | World news | The Guardian

On the other hand, Turkey never in the history possessed or manufactured any kind of biological or chemical agents. We only have 50 B-61 Nuclear bombs that's all.

Of course you are going to support a genocidal dictator because he is your ally...but don't fool yourselves.

UN's Carla Del Ponte says there is evidence rebels 'may have used sarin' in Syria | Middle East | News | The Independent

in 2013. 5 people were arrested in adena because of transporting sareen gas to syria.

EXCLUSIVE: Sarin materials brought via Turkey & mixed in Syrian ISIS camps – Turkish MP to RT — RT News

The Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack Was a False Flag By Turkey and ISIS Washington's Blog

Source 1-) Carla Del Ponte, a member of the UN Independent Commission of Inquiry on Syria, said that testimony gathered from casualties and medical staff indicated that the nerve agent sarin was used by rebel fighters.

No evidence.

Source 2-) MP Eren Erdom...i know this stuff, since it caused a huge uproar in Turkey.
What he said "The investigation revealed that a number of Turkish citizens took part in negotiations with Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) representatives on the supply of sarin gas. Pointing to evidence cited in the criminal case, he said that wiretapped phone conversations proved that an Al-Qaeda militant, Hayyam Kasap, acquired sarin."

He got no access to any investagations or have ability to listen wiretapped phonos....What he is saying is pure speculation.

Earlier same opposition claimed that Erdoğan's son, Bilal Erdoğan was in contact with ISIS and showed this photo.
6e1452252df97aabbf0517287b352bd8.jpg

3858ffe6e39a5636_636x447.jpg

Later on, it appeared that opposition took these photos from social media, and those guys were running a restaurant business (kebab restaurant) in İstanbul....Turkish citizens has no connection with terrorists. :)

What more funny is these restaurant owners gave a press conference in their resaturant to euters, AFP, BPA, El Pais, El Mundo, New York Times, WSJ, Middle East Eye and promoted their kebabs. :lol:
IŞİD'ci Sanılan Kardeşler Dünya Medyasını Ağırladı

Source 3 is citing source 2 for reference......

با خواندن این خبر به این فکر افتادم مگه هدایایی که رئیس جمهور میگره برای خودش هست؟ مگه جز اموال دولت محسوب نمیشه؟

ساعت احمدی‌نژاد 200 میلیون حراج شد

n00148345-r-b-000.gif

رئیس ستاد دیه کشور از حراج هدیه رئیس جمهور سابق به ستاد دیه برای آزادی زندانیان خبر داد.

اسدالله جولایی در مورد ماجرای حراج یکی از هدایای ریاست جمهوری به ستاد دیه گفت: یک روز آقای احمدی نژاد (رئیس جمهور سابق) یک ساعت طلا که هدیه امیر کویت به رئیس جمهور ایران بود را به ستاد دیه هدیه داد که حدود ۴۰ میلیون تومان ارزش دارد که ما اکنون می خواهیم در قالب طرح همت عالی این ساعت را با مبلغ پایه ۲۰۰ میلیون تومان حراج کنیم.

وی افزود: هم اکنون ۵ هزار زندانی چک و ۱۲۰۰ زندانی دیه در زندانها داریم. از خیرین که همیشه حامی ستاد دیه بوده اند هم می خواهیم در این حراج خیرخواهانه شرکت کنند تا عواید آن موجب آزادی تعداد زیادی از زندانیان در ایام نوروز شود.​

One of the things that I love so much in PDF, is the presence of someone like '500'!:D when he supports those stupid pro-FSA, I feel that I'm Javad Zarif, arguing with Adel Jubair, and suddenly Netanyahu jumps in from nowhere and start supporting Jubair, I become like:
PicsArt_02-15-10.54.43.jpg

Maybe NY is the name of the guy standing beside him. Nader Yasser for example. They do look like they are in love.

---

I was answering some idiot in the M.E. forum regarding sectarian bs, and I found some great quotes from both leaders.

I specially like the quotes from Khomeini, because he phrases it in such a perfect manner.

leaders,
1.jpg

shia-sunni-unity1.jpg

supremo4.jpg

kj.jpg

10891830_1530559487228400_205049338871376053_n.jpg

جنرال زنگنه بعد از فتح الفتوح کرسنت و گرفتن غرامت محرمانه از ترکیه ، در راستای اجرای طرح دشمن افکن برجام 2 ، در نظر داره که قیمت بنزین رو شناور کنه ....

البته یک قانون فیزیکی در ایران هست که می گه قیمت ها در ایران ضد گرانش هستند و همیشه میل به بالا رفتن دارند ....

---

leaders,
1.jpg

shia-sunni-unity1.jpg

supremo4.jpg

kj.jpg

So strange that you post some of the revolution's propaganda here. No one takes that seriously after the Syrian Civil War. Even the most optimistic and kind folks have realized that it was all a mega taqiyya scheme. @Uhuhu once said: "that before the revolution, Khomeni has criticized the Shah for executing drug dealers". Then when he got in power, he appointed Sadiq Khalkhali to do some political cleansing of Iran's military. Tens of graphic photos of Sadiq Khalkhali's butchering job are clicks away from you.

Haven't you seen the multi million Syrian refugees to see how the brotherhood is doing?

So strange that you post some of the revolution's propaganda here. No one takes that seriously after the Syrian Civil War. Even the most optimistic and kind folks have realized that it was all a mega taqiyya scheme. @Uhuhu once said: "that before the revolution, Khomeni has criticized the Shah for executing drug dealers". Then when he got in power, he appointed Sadiq Khalkhali to do some political cleansing of Iran's military. Tens of graphic photos of Sadiq Khalkhali's butchering job are clicks away from you.

Haven't you seen the multi million Syrian refugees to see how the brotherhood is doing?

Oh, you have opened my eyes, I guess I will now go join ISIS to atone for my mistakes. Thanks, bro, for helping me find the truth.

Oh, you have opened my eyes, I guess I will now go join ISIS to atone for my mistakes. Thanks, bro, for helping me find the truth.

That was funny. But funnier is when a Saudi tries to act like a liberal and human rights activist. I mean, these guys are so incompetent, that they can not even create their own propaganda against Iran. So now they are using what West has produced against Iran and re-branding them under Saudi label. I mean this is just hilarious. We can understand when it comes from West, since the Western world actually invented the current concepts of these ideas and values but Saudis trying to lecture Iran, is just beyond comedy. It is a new form of non-sense.

با خواندن این خبر به این فکر افتادم مگه هدایایی که رئیس جمهور میگره برای خودش هست؟ مگه جز اموال دولت محسوب نمیشه؟

ساعت احمدی‌نژاد 200 میلیون حراج شد

View attachment 293970
رئیس ستاد دیه کشور از حراج هدیه رئیس جمهور سابق به ستاد دیه برای آزادی زندانیان خبر داد.

اسدالله جولایی در مورد ماجرای حراج یکی از هدایای ریاست جمهوری به ستاد دیه گفت: یک روز آقای احمدی نژاد (رئیس جمهور سابق) یک ساعت طلا که هدیه امیر کویت به رئیس جمهور ایران بود را به ستاد دیه هدیه داد که حدود ۴۰ میلیون تومان ارزش دارد که ما اکنون می خواهیم در قالب طرح همت عالی این ساعت را با مبلغ پایه ۲۰۰ میلیون تومان حراج کنیم.

وی افزود: هم اکنون ۵ هزار زندانی چک و ۱۲۰۰ زندانی دیه در زندانها داریم. از خیرین که همیشه حامی ستاد دیه بوده اند هم می خواهیم در این حراج خیرخواهانه شرکت کنند تا عواید آن موجب آزادی تعداد زیادی از زندانیان در ایام نوروز شود.​

Khob ta vaghti keh pool toyeh jibeh shakhsi ina nareh, va barayeh mardom hazineh besheh hamon beytolmal eh digeh.

Vali ghanonesho dorost nemidonam vali riasat jomhori khodesh yeh mozeh dareh keh injor hadaya ro tosh negahdari mikonan. Va beh nazar man nabayad injor hadaya ro forokht. Bayad to mozeh omomi gozasht. Vali Ahmadinejad yekam semsar ham bood, va alaghei khasi beh aab kardan amvaal raked dasht.

Beh tor kolli, eghtesad bayad az sepah va artesh joda basheh. Agar ina mikhan komaki konan bayad ba shafafiat tamam dar jahai keh hozor bakhsh khososi momkeh nist, vared beshan. Na dar por soodtarin karha (mesleh naft va gaz va eskeleh zadan etc). Ya agar mitonan yeh nahadi dorost konan mesleh darpa va moshkelat technology keshvar ro hal konan. Nirohayeh nezami nabayad hich goneh dekhalati dar siasat va eghtesad dashteh bashan. Varna keh fesad hameh ja ro migireh (hamanjor ham keh gerefteh). Ageh baradaran arteshi ya sepahi alagheyeh ziadi beh business daran mitonan estefa bedan va beran donbal business. Vali ba Colt beh kamar bastan va business kardan, keshvar pishraft nakhahad kard.

Back
Top Bottom