What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Amazing :lol:

Haman maybe you would know...

2 Years ago, i gave blood. I felt a little tired and dizzy. I slept, and woke up in the morning.......I literally jumped out of the bed (and i'm not a morning person)... i was felling like, i drank 2 energy drinks, For a month, i was extremely energetic, won't tire, won't get sleepy, sleeping 3-4 hours was enough, never get a head ache....i was feeling like super human.

1 month later...slowly i turned back to normal.

6 months ago i gave blood but there was no change in my body....or a bit change but not like the 2 years ago....

Why i felt so good 2 years ago and why nothing changed at the last time ?

"Flying Man Sabri" he was saying, " i stay float in the bus, i have witness, i can fly "....the guy in the left started to mock him....he said Allah and start rolling in the floor....they threw him out of the studio....he was quiet a fenomen a couple of years ago. :lol:

I think the first time it was more like a placebo effect rather than real change in your life pattern.

Anyway i would like to order a CBC, TIBC, Ferritin and T4,TSH if i was your doctor. just for routine check up though. Nothing concerning at all

Do you experience fatigue in your daily life? Do you exercise?

Yeah just joking i also considered BMW but Audi is known for Quattro, another reason is that there is a stereotype that BMW is being only driven by Turks/Albanians in Europe. :D

Ask @warfareknow if you dont believe me.

20'000 $, 60'000km, 211hp, 2012, TFSI, Quattro, S-line with additional extras, sport kit.

Since my best friends are all turks and they all want to/ drive a bmw 330/320i (? Not sure, I am a kia driver :D) and only one of them drives a mercedes, I can confirm and I absolutly agree with him :D But also most young russians I know, drive bmws, actually most young people with an imgiration background drive bmws :D

Last edited:
I think the first time it was more like a placebo effect rather than real change in your life pattern.

Anyway i would like to order a CBC, TIBC, Ferritin and T4,TSH if i was your doctor. just for routine check up though. Nothing concerning at all

Do you experience fatigue in your daily life? Do you exercise?

Yeah, i get tired after work...normally i get tired but that time, i was like a machine...no much cardio exercise... just daily exercising with this
altis_altis-hg-100_-altis_119871.jpg

Strange. Why Lexus doesn't exist?
No idea... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Merz is another cliche but most known one is BMW M3, funny enough you and Sinan supported the stereotype. :rofl:

Love knows any border :enjoy:
:lol: :lol: :angel:

My ranking for German cars would be.

1-) Porsche
2-) Mercedes
3-)BMW
4-) Audi
5-) Volkswagen
6-) Opel

good ranking :tup: I have good memory in driving with volkswagen. an old one. Golf 2 volkswagen :) never forget my baby:angel:

31814b117bba94e1e0c871b591a52112.jpg

volkswagen-golf-2-gti-16v-459.jpg

15466308927_23c00ce303_b.jpg

002.jpg

Mk2_Gti_Oak_Green_Metallic.jpg

The first four share more or less the throne in the whole automobile industry if you ask me, as for Opel i would be ashamed to admit that this is German egineering. :D

but i woud rather any opels car over any french car specially renault models. i am wonder that who are designing renaults cars? they are completely sucks!

Love knows any border :enjoy:

good ranking :tup: I have good memory in driving with volkswagen. an old one. Golf 2 volkswagen :) never forget my baby:angel:

31814b117bba94e1e0c871b591a52112.jpg

volkswagen-golf-2-gti-16v-459.jpg

15466308927_23c00ce303_b.jpg

002.jpg

Mk2_Gti_Oak_Green_Metallic.jpg
Love Golf too.... that's one of the few brands that never disappoints you with the new version. :)
I'm driving Golf MK6 TSI 122HP , (not GTI)

43275_7_Golf-VI-GTI-2.jpg

but i woud rather any opels car over any french car specially renault models. i am wonder that who are designing renaults cars? they are completely sucks!
:tup:

---------------------------------------------

@xenon54 I would like to race against you if i had 180HP version....do you have DSG transmission or manuel ? If you had manuel, i would have a chance.

@xenon54 I would like to race against you if i had 180HP version....do you have DSG transmission or manuel ? If you had manuel, i would have a chance.
I have DSG but i can also drive tiptronic or whatever those are called on the steering wheel. :)
Golf is aroud 400 kg lighter if im not wrong, but mind you quattro has 40-60 ratio. ;)

(Note: not my legs :lol:, not my RS6 :()

rs_D865.jpg

They arent the worst but just not your typical German engineering, there are definately worse cars.

@Uhuhu , what I forgot to mention is , another friend of mine named Emre has also beside the Bmw X3 from his parents he drives a renault clio from 2001. He explained to me that it was a special import version that he bought cheap. It has extra hp and with his chiptuning he was able to push out aprox. 300hp. (Is hp equivalent to ps @xeon?) However, I never felt safe in that car :D. Especially not when he drives like we are in fast and furios :D

(Is hp equivalent to ps @xeon?)
Yeap but hp alone doesnt say much, its also about torque, front/rear/4wd, automatic/manual and weight of the car etc., still a clio with 300 hp is a hell of a car, it that even safe anymore, not that some bolts come out when driving on autobahn. :lol:

I have DSG but i can also drive tiptronic or whatever those are called on the steering wheel. :)
Golf is aroud 400 kg lighter if im not wrong, but mind you quattro has 40-60 ratio. ;)

(Note: not my legs :lol:, not my RS6 :()

rs_D865.jpg

Maybe, i could have a chance if you had manuel....but against DSG no chance....it shifts the gear within microseconds...and everytime it shifts the gear (sport mode) in perfect engine revs....no human talent can match that.. :)

Maybe, i could have chance if you had manuel....but against DSG no chance....it shifts the gear within microseconds...and everytime it shifts the gear (sport mode) in perfect engine revs....no human talent can match that.. :)
Dont wanna tell something wrong but dont you drive faster with manual shifting? DSG uses the most efficient RPM but not necessarily the fastest way to drive.
Thats why you also have tiptronic for manual shifting on DSG in sport kit but my theory could be wrong though.

normally i get tired but that time, i was like a machine
As i said ,its more of a psychological effect than a metabolic one .

No worries ,you're alright . Do more Aerobic exercises though ,they're much more effective on your health .

Dont wanna tell something wrong but dont you drive faster with manual shifting? DSG uses the most efficient RPM but not necessarily the fastest way to drive.
Thats why you also have tiptronic for manual shifting on DSG in sport kit but my theory could be wrong though.
In normal automatic gears what your are saying is true... but DSG transmission is a whole different concept. DSG. It can change the shift in 0.008 seconds....using a manuel gearbox....no human can change the shift that quick.. To compare blink of a human eye is 0.1 seconds...DSG shifts 12 times faster than that.

The internal combustion engine drives two clutch packs.[2][4][5] The outer clutch pack drives gears 1, 3, 5[2][4] (and 7 when fitted), and reverse[2] — the outer clutch pack has a larger diameter compared to the inner clutch, and can therefore handle greater torque loadings. The inner clutch pack drives gears 2, 4, and 6.[2][4] Instead of a standard large dry single-plate clutch, each clutch pack for the six-speed DSG is a collection of four small wet interleaved clutch plates (similar to a motorcycle wet multi-plate clutch). Due to space constraints, the two clutch assemblies are concentric, and the shafts within the gearbox are hollow and also concentric.[5] Because the alternate clutch pack's gear-sets can be pre-selected[2][4][5] (predictive shifts enabled via the 'unused' section of the gearbox), un-powered time while shifting is avoided[2][5] because the transmission of torque is simply switched from one clutch-pack to the other.[2] This means that the DSG takes only about 8 milliseconds to upshift.[3][4] In comparison, the sequential manual transmission(SMT) in the Ferrari F430 Scuderia takes 60 milliseconds to shift,[21] or 150 milliseconds in the Ferrari Enzo.[3] The quoted time for upshifts is the time the wheels are completely non-powered.

Meaning all you have to lean back and and floor the gas pedal. Doesn't matter if you are racing against Schumi if he is using the same car with manuel shift.

Back
Top Bottom