What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Dont tell me you dont want me here. :o:
Who cares what he wants....:p:

Though...i kind of begin to like Iranian section....if you overlook certain members.....it's pretty much relaxed. :) And the more important....there is no Hurshid here. :)

He's a Vampire.
:o: Now it makes sense.... :agree:

Who cares what he wants....:p:

Though...i kind of begin to like Iranian section....if you overlook certain members.....it's pretty much relaxed. :) And the more important....there is no Hurshid here. :)
Dude Iranians also have pride just like us so the reaction is normal if you consider what we are discussing about sometimes.
Sometimes im just visiting to see Soheils posts. :D

Edit: see? Thats what i mean. :rofl:

Dude Iranians also have pride just like us so the reaction is normal if you consider what we are discussing about sometimes.
Meh...i'm not doing it anymore....don't wanna argue about anything anymore. :)

Sometimes im just visiting to see Soheils posts. :D

Edit: see? Thats what i mean. :rofl:
He is one of a kind. :D

You're treating your hand as if it was cut in half and then attached back together :D
WTF is up with that sticker on your hand?

Joking aside, that's a very respectable and healthy thing you did there

I have 15 HB :tup: the nurse slapped that plastic sticker thing coz the bleeding wasn't stoping..

Dont tell me you dont want me here
Your existence not just appreciated but also demanded, not to let the sanity level reach zero.
NEEDLE!!!!!
m1816.gif
Same here, needles, and I'll be gone for a while.

You're treating your hand as if it was cut in half and then attached back together :D
WTF is up with that sticker on your hand?

Joking aside, that's a very respectable and healthy thing you did there
Haman maybe you would know...

2 Years ago, i gave blood. I felt a little tired and dizzy. I slept, and woke up in the morning.......I literally jumped out of the bed (and i'm not a morning person)... i was felling like, i drank 2 energy drinks, For a month, i was extremely energetic, won't tire, won't get sleepy, sleeping 3-4 hours was enough, never get a head ache....i was feeling like super human.

1 month later...slowly i turned back to normal.

6 months ago i gave blood but there was no change in my body....or a bit change but not like the 2 years ago....

Why i felt so good 2 years ago and why nothing changed at the last time ?

Meanwhile on a Turkish tv channel
KaDHLnz

"Flying Man Sabri" he was saying, " i stay float in the bus, i have witness, i can fly "....the guy in the left started to mock him....he said Allah and start rolling in the floor....they threw him out of the studio....he was quiet a fenomen a couple of years ago. :lol:

Haman maybe you would know...

2 Years ago, i gave blood. I felt a little tired and dizzy. I slept, and woke up in the morning.......I literally jumped out of the bed (and i'm not a morning person)... i was felling like, i drank 2 energy drinks, For a month, i was extremely energetic, won't tire, won't get sleepy, sleeping 3-4 hours was enough, never get a head ache....i was feeling like super human.

1 month later...slowly i turned back to normal.

6 months ago i gave blood but there was no change in my body....or a bit change but not like the 2 years ago....

Why i felt so good 2 years ago and why nothing changed at the last time ?

Your face after giving blood 2 years ago.

night-vision-human-eyes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom