What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Sorry but the Pakistani rice is very more important for us :D
But how is that you know our dates? cause Iran is more famous for its safran and pistache…

I'm sorry to say to our Indian and Pakistan friends but both their prices and crap compared to ours. They are cheaper and have longer grains but our shomali rices taste better.

But spices is something else. When I go to Dubai, I bring back with me a bunch of spices. Chicken masala spices, garam masala, tiny dried red chillies, kashmiri red pepper, anise, curry leaves, my bag always spells of spices.

Sorry but the Pakistani rice is very more important for us :D
But how is that you know our dates? cause Iran is more famous for its safran and pistache…

I'm sorry to say to our Indian and Pakistan friends but both their prices and crap compared to ours. They are cheaper and have longer grains but our shomali rices taste better.

But spices is something else. When I go to Dubai, I bring back with me a bunch of spices. Chicken masala spices, garam masala, tiny dried red chillies, kashmiri red pepper, anise, curry leaves, my bag always spells of spices.

@DESERT FIGHTER tnx bro. Its been a long time this thread wasn't really a chill one tnx to some people

Visit much more often. You're truly sth else :tup:
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1455170802.341753.jpg

rother almost every Sufi in the subcontinent belongs to Hanafi school of thought and thats some thing very huge---- if you consider the population.--:)
Hımm, i asked this stuff, to one my friends.

He said "our prophet sees a circle of man talking about religious affairs, and next to it another circle who were performing Zikir. Our prophet then goes and sits in the first circle. When asked he said "this is more appropriate"."

And my friend also says, when doing prayers, you shouldn't tire yourself with physical activity. There is nothing about Zikir in Quran and Hadith, so we don't perform or approve. But it's their choice of devotion to god....so, we should respect.

:lazy:will have to go now KHUDA HAFIZ and shaba a khyr to every brethren:wave:

Shan Bakhair.. Shab a khair is common mistake..

He said "our prophet sees a circle of man talking about religious affairs, and next to it another circle who were performing Zikir. Our prophet then goes and sits in the first circle. When asked he said "this is more appropriate"."

And my friend also says, when doing prayers, you shouldn't tire yourself with physical activity. There is nothing about Zikir in Quran and Hadith, so we don't perform or approve. But it's their choice of devotion to god....so, we should respect.

In the end it's the thought that counts.. Pure = closer to Allah..

There are several such videos making rounds on social media.. From Pak aswell..

- Personal opinion ..

I dont know anout that circle thing, but in Pak , i think on thursday and on friday after Magrib prayer in sunni Masajid. they chant zikir and Durrod o Salam loudly
there are many things which are not discussed in Quran and Hadees--- mate don't just see the surface try to see beyond that, iam shocked that you folks were and are the flagbearers of sufi Islam and you are here applying a tableegi logic-------that its not here and there------- dont take it to the heart. May Allah Bless you

Shan Bakhair
:undecided:

I dont know anout that circle thing, but in Pak , i think on thursday and on friday after Magrib prayer in sunni Masajid. they chant zikir and Durrod o Salam loudly
there are many things which are not discussed in Quran and Hadees--- mate don't just see the surface try to see beyond that, iam shocked that you folks were and are the flagbearers of sufi Islam and you are here applying a tableegi logic-------that its not here and there------- dont take it to the heart. May Allah Bless you

:undecided:
Prediction text..:(

tableegi logic-
What is tableegi logic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Serpentine

S-129 MK4 >>> SATCOM + SAR radar | Page 2

Mate, in this post, i mistakenly added wrong pic (at the attached files) Nothing important, as i was beginning a new project, i was bringing the drawings of the necessary HVAC related equipment's drawings to my Autocad drawing... I can't edit that post...so i you can remove it, i would appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom