What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

"palm destroyer"... that's a new phrase for me. :lol:

i just had a omelette... i wish i could have the cake ice-cream as dessert. :(

and i have developed a fever.

in that case india is already exporting the long-grain basmati rice to iran[1] :

oh, @DESERT FIGHTER mentioned the dates first.

in india, kashmir grows saffron famously :

shalimar-brand-saffron-best-quality-kashmir-saffron-kesar-25grams~21227815.jpg

KB1140-01-1000x1000.jpg

so we already have much commonality... about pista, i don't know about its cultivation in india.

---

[1] Basmati rice
Iran is number one in safran, pistache and caviar. 3 luxurious products B)

he wants to take revenge of arab invasion from his own countrymwno_O , strange--

correct... revenge on indian muslims for what arabs did 1300 years ago. :D

though he did say that he doesn't hate all indian muslims and he has muslim friends in poona... but still the above idea is strange other than the fact of him believing in "impure blood" despite being a doctor.

Iran is number one in safran, pistache and caviar. 3 luxurious products B)

i never had caviar, don't even know how it smells or feels... if i get to visit iran i will definitely try it.

and i will do this... in some days i will visit a iran foods restaurant in one of the big indian cities and describe my experience in this thread.

correct... revenge on indian muslims for what arabs did 1300 years ago. :D

though he did say that he doesn't hate all indian muslims and he has muslim friends in poona... but still the above idea is strange other than the fact of him believing in "impure blood" despite being a doctor.

i never had caviar, don't even know how it smells or feels... if i get to visit iran i will definitely try it.

and i will do this... in some days i will visit a iran foods restaurant in one of the big indian cities and describe my experience in this thread.
Too be honest, I haven't tested it myself! Lol! I haven't even seen in Iran cause they export the majority! But I've seen a lot in Europe...

is that some kind of egg thingy?, ican't even bear the smell of an egg:bad:

eggs of a certain fish, yes... i think it is supposed to be sweetened to eat.

and i love chicken eggs, whether hard-boiled or as omelette ( sweet and non-sweet ).

you cannot beat the kashmiri one:D
It can't even challenges ours! Safran for Iran, is like Whiskey for Russia, Cheese for France, Pizza for Italy, Oil for KSA and invasion for USA! No one could challenge them in this issues!

wikipedia entry for "caviar" doesn't talk of sweetening or sugar.

eggs of a certain fish, yes... i think it is supposed to be sweetened to eat.

and i love chicken eggs, whether hard-boiled or as omelette ( sweet and non-sweet ).
how do they taste, you folks consider them tasty iam shakahari in this matter:D

It can't even challenges ours! Safran for Iran, is like Whiskey for Russia, Cheese for France, Pizza for Italy, Oil for KSA and invasion for USA! No one could challenge them in this issues!

:lol:

that's a superb punchline.

how do they taste, you folks consider them tasty iam shakahari in this matter:D

you never had chicken egg?? :o:

:no: my friend kashmiri one can beat any type of saffron any day , if kashmir is a ring saffron is a gem

:lol:

that's a superb punchline.

you never had chicken egg?? :o:

only at the age of 4 or 5 if i remeber correctly:agree:

Back
Top Bottom