What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Try the ones from Panjgur ... The best you will ever have.. Stuffed with cream and dry fruit .. Finger kickin good ..:lol:

pictures please.

I'll give you a box in exchange of a box of Indian pepper :chilli:

okay, but i must say that of all the peppers, the most commonly used indian pepper, the black, is generally over-rated... i have found only two sensible uses of it : on hard-boiled egg and in soups ( especially bone soup ).

nevertheless, we must arrange this strategic exchange - iranians date vs indian pepper... let's cut the pakistanis out of this.

high RCS !
Because of the vertical stabilizers....i noticed...not having a propeller is plus though.

What's interesting is it's mission profile;

-Strategic Assault.
- CAS
- SEAD / DEAD
- Missile Attack.

First of all there is no reconnaissance/surveillance in it's mission profile...so are there no FLIR (there is none in the visual also).... how it's going to conduct it's strikes ? With GPS guided missiles/bombs ?

MISU should also have the ability to engage Aerial targets..missile attack stands for that. So how it's going to attack without any radar...is it network centric, gets info of the enemy aircraft from Awacs ??

@Serpentine Iranian App warning about religion police, is this legit? If so then its genious, reminds me on Radar warning apps. :)

56bb4b3f18c77c5e4c13cadc.jpg

56bb4b3018c77c5e4c13cad6

İran'da ahlak polisinin yerini bildiren cep telefonu uygulaması

What have you done to make this US soldier cry ??? Where is your hospitality. :pissed:

iran-aglayan-amerikan-denizcilerinin-goruntusunu-yayinladi-6606263.Jpeg

okay, but i must say that of all the peppers, the most commonly used indian pepper, the black, is generally over-rated... i have found only two sensible uses of it : on hard-boiled egg and in soups ( especially bone soup ).

nevertheless, we must arrange this strategic exchange - iranians date vs indian pepper... let's cut the pakistanis out of this.
Sorry but the Pakistani rice is very more important for us :D
But how is that you know our dates? cause Iran is more famous for its safran and pistache…

All hail Sultan Mehmet XXX Xeno Ensi the Pervert of Perverts.. The mighty Palm destroyer .. :lol:

"palm destroyer"... that's a new phrase for me. :lol:

i just had a omelette... i wish i could have the cake ice-cream as dessert. :(

So hot it burned my eyes. :D

and i have developed a fever.

Sorry but the Pakistani rice is very more important for us :D

in that case india is already exporting the long-grain basmati rice to iran[1] :
Exports
India is the leading exporter of the Basmati Rice to the global market. The country has exported 37,02,260.12 MT of Basmati Rice to the world for the worth of Rs. 27,597.87 crores during the year 2014-15.

Major Export Destinations (2014-15) : Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Iraq and Kuwait.
“Basmati” is long grain aromatic rice grown for many centuries in the specific geographical area, at the Himalayan foot hills of Indian sub-continent, blessed with characteristics extra- long slender grains that elongate at least twice of their original size with a characteristics soft and fluffy texture upon cooking, delicious taste, superior aroma and distinct flavor, Basmati rice is unique among other aromatic long grain rice varieties.

Agro- climatic conditions of the specific geographical area as well as method of harvesting, processing and aging attribute these characteristic features to Basmati rice. Owning to its unique characteristics the “ scented Pearl” lends a touch of class that can transform even the most ordinary meal into a gourmet’s delight.

Varieties:
The main varieties of Basmati rice as notified under the seeds Act, 1966 are Basmati 386 , Basmati 217 , Ranbir Basmati , Karnal Local/ Taraori Basmati, Basmati 370, Type-3 (Dehradooni Basmati), Pusa Basmati-1, Pusa Basmati 1121, Punjab Basmati-1, Haryana Basmati- 1, Kasturi and Mahi Sugandha.

Areas of Cultivation:
The areas of Basmati Rice production in India are in the states of J & K, Himanchal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, uttarakhand and western Uttar Pradesh.

But how is that you know our dates? cause Iran is more famous for its safran and pistache…

oh, @DESERT FIGHTER mentioned the dates first.

in india, kashmir grows saffron famously :

shalimar-brand-saffron-best-quality-kashmir-saffron-kesar-25grams~21227815.jpg

KB1140-01-1000x1000.jpg

so we already have much commonality... about pista, i don't know about its cultivation in india.

---

[1] Basmati rice

Last edited:
Pakistani rice is simpy delectable and juicy, indian rice dont stand a chance, dont even think about it:astagh:

hmm, let's ask @Seyed Amir Hossein if he had the chance to try both rices. :D

but i must try pakistani rice then... so that will be in a pakistan food festival in india or if all goes well i will visit pakistan in four years.

Indo-Pak food fest: Culinary route to peace | lucknow | Hindustan Times

Sena targets Pune entrepreneur over Pak. food festival - The Hindu

hmm, let's ask @Seyed Amir Hossein if he had the chance to try both rices. :D

but i must try pakistani rice then... so that will be in a pakistan food festival in india or if all goes well i will visit pakistan in four years.
you heard the man:big_boss: and why in four years do you have to complete a presidential term:o:

here in Pak if jud try to do these kind of stunts they will get a good beating,
why the police dont stop those langoors there

you heard the man:big_boss: and why in four years do you have to complete a presidential term:o:

:lol:

well, money is one reason... the other is i want to develop my political standing... so fours years when i hope to have developed both.

here in Pak if jud try to do these kind of stunts they will get a good beating,
why the police dont stop those langoors there

shiv sena and its offshoot, mns ( maharashtra navnirman sena ), are very influential in maharashtra state ( where poona/pune city is ), so the police are sadly within that influence orbit.

as a side track, it is said that the congress party was involved in the creation of shiv sena in the 60's... also, one banned pdf member, @vsdoc ( a parsi doctor ), is a member of ss in poona.

ive read some of his posts over all he's a very balanced guy but, a parsi being a member of ss. yeh kea locha haino_O

he's a fellow tharki so generally he's okay, but his political ideology is strange really... him being a zoroastrian he knows that vedic hinduism is a offshoot of ancient iran culture and he considers hindus to be of the same cultural stock... now that's okay till there, but where it gets strange is his belief in three things : (a). taking revenge now for the arab muslim invasion of iran 1300+ years ago and the flight of his ancestors to india then, (b). using the shiv sena and the rest of the sangh as means of that revenge, (c). his belief in "dhera", the zoroastrian concept of casteism against those of "impure blood" and this belief despite him being a doctor. :what:

I prefer our own Kamfiruzi rice to both of your rices :D

the man has spoken. :yay:

Last edited:
he's a fellow tharki so generally he's okay, but his political ideology is strange really... his ancestry being persian zoroastrian he knows that vedic hinduism is a offshoot of ancient iran culture... now that's okay till there, but where it gets strange is his belief in three things : (a). taking revenge now for the arab muslim invasion of iran 1300+ years ago, (b). using the shiv sena and the rest of the sangh as means of that revenge, (c). his belief in "dhera", the zoroastrian concept of casteism against those of "impure blood" and this belief despite him being a doctor. :what:

the man has spoken. :yay:

so we have a tie:D, otherwise indian rice would have been defeated miserably:sniper:. i think that iranian fellow is just being diplomatic , he knows in his heart which one is divine8-)

he's a fellow tharki so generally he's okay, but his political ideology is strange really... his ancestry being persian zoroastrian he knows that vedic hinduism is a offshoot of ancient iran culture... now that's okay till there, but where it gets strange is his belief in three things : (a). taking revenge for the arab muslim invasion of iran 1300+ years ago, (b). using the shiv sena and the rest of the sangh as means of that revenge, (c). his belief in "dhera", the zoroastrian concept of casteism against those of "impure blood" and this belief despite him being a doctor. :what:
he wants to take revenge of arab invasion from his own countrymwno_O , strange--

Back
Top Bottom