What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Do you still live in Iran?

Do you enjoy living in Iran more then UAE?

Yes.

Yes, I have declined numerous offers from UAE in last 5 years, only destination whenever i will move out of Iran will be my home country Pakistan.

Yes. I have met some who have got citizenship. If you are interested, you should inquire about it, since you are already in Iran.

My salary will be come less if i become Iranian national as i will no longer be expat :P

Yes.

Yes, I have declined numerous offers from UAE in last 5 years, only destination whenever i will move out of Iran will be my home country Pakistan.

My salary will be come less if i become Iranian national as i will no longer be expat :P

Well, there are downsides to becoming evil. I never said, it is going to be easy. :P

But you are not an empire. :D
Winter will come again :lol:

You should be dual citizenship.

A man with a Pakistan & Iranian passport. Good luck getting a visa anywhere.
:rofl: he's no ordinary man... He's armed with a lethal mustache...

@Blackmoon Why spy with your little eye... Come here -- screw the negativity and leave aside filthy politics.. Enjoy and chat with us.. Come here your Royal highness..

Yes.

Hello hello greedy fellow ..:)

@Blackmoon so "Akhi" what's goin on ! How's life ? Tell us about yourself!

Winter will come again :lol:

:rofl: he's no ordinary man... He's armed with a lethal mustache...

@Blackmoon Why spy with your little eye... Come here -- screw the negativity and leave aside filthy politics.. Enjoy and chat with us.. Come here your Royal highness..

Hello hello greedy fellow ..:)

@Blackmoon so "Akhi" what's goin on ! How's life ? Tell us about yourself!

Hey buddy, nothing much just reading new threads here and trying to deal with haters. what about you ? how is life ?

This place is so evil..." A-rabs,Eye-ranians,Ph-akistanis"... Global axis of evil confrence ? :lol:

Where are the Turkish barbarians? @Sinan Sultan of snatch ? @XenoEnsi-14 the ottoman pervert?

:lol:

So whats on the agenda.. Who should we bomb? Any suggestions ? @Blackmoon @haman10
Wazzup!!!

At-least i will be able visit our beloved eastern neighbors with Iranian passport. :cool:

I feel you bruda..:rofl:

Allahu akbar
Khomeini rahbar
Anyone who doesn't come to the rally tomorrow is a Kafar
(I'm a poet!)

Back
Top Bottom