What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Second and third are Pakistani sufis. No idea..
Second one is Turkish Mevlevis.

I learned that 3rd one is from Chechnya. :) I liked the 3rd one very much....good exercise. :)

Hehe
Im always in Turkey with my family, and I dont drink alcohol then. But actually funny that you mention it, because we had this Turkish exchange student and his name was Kerem. During parties, he used to make that stuff. It was quite popular drink :D
People are sensitive about this Alcohol issue.... :ph34r:

@B+ Dracula , who is this ^^^ impostor trying to take your place?? :D
no problem ..Iam B+ Dracula means i drink B+ only...other new popping Counts have no idea about Sterilization and new spread diseases ...1 thing more mixing of two different Blood groups like A+ B- will kill anyone in less than 24 hours :lol:

Guys, how could i change my user name here?
Send me packet of Irani Dates then i'll tell you :welcome:

tag webmaster in this thread :

Request: Change of User Name

no problem ..Iam B+ Dracula means i drink B+ only...other new popping Counts have no idea about Sterilization and new spread diseases ...1 thing more mixing of two different Blood groups like A+ B- will kill anyone in less than 24 hours :lol:

never realized that being a vampire is so technical... impressed !!

i told him so the irani dates must be redirected to india.

WTF? How did you dare to put your finger on such strategical issue?!? NEVER, I repeat NEVER do that again:D

tag webmaster in this thread :

Request: Change of User Name

never realized that being a vampire is so technical... impressed !!

i told him so the irani dates must be redirected to india.

I'll give you a box in exchange of a box of Indian pepper :chilli:

Try the ones from Panjgur ... The best you will ever have.. Stuffed with cream and dry fruit .. Finger kickin good ..:lol:

Tag webmaster In that thread

Try the ones from Panjgur ... The best you will ever have.. Stuffed with cream and dry fruit .. Finger kickin good ..:lol:

Baluchistan/Sistan... Greater Baluchistan :(

Relations in all aspects should be enhanced .. Visa free travel .. Like US & Canada .. Same people live on both sides .. Yet borders divide us... :tup:
Actually some people come here without visa and passport, they throw some RPG-7 and return to Pakistan without visa and pass:D but joking away, I think all of ME countries should be like how you said with each other...

:tup:

Bro we cannot open a PV since PDF doesn't support such a feature .

kari dari haminja begoo bache ha khodian :D

:ph34r:

Are you still in Iran? Or better to say, do you still visit?

Yes - Still in Iran and visit Pakistan

After 7 years of residence, you become eligible to apply for Iranian nationality. Just to let you know in case you are interested in becoming citizen of "Evil Persian Majoosi Empire" (EPME). :D

There is nothing in the world, like being evil. :chilli:

Are you sure about 7 years residence? Never heard anything like that :what:

Yes - Still in Iran and visit Pakistan

Are you sure about 7 years residence? Never heard anything like that :what:

Yes. I have met some who have got citizenship. If you are interested, you should inquire about it, since you are already in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom