What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Madali
Are the following statements true:

There is no house in Iran without a rice cooker.
Eggs are sold by weight.

I think they are correct.

Both are false. Most houses don't have rice cookers because moms look down at rice cookers. Iranians take rice cooking very seriously, and each family has their own method which they claim is the correct method. They won't shift that to a rice cooker and if they have guests and its done by rice cooker? Shame falls on the host.

As a bachelor I used to have a rice cooker but after I got married it is down in the cabinet, gathering dust.

A lot of countries eat rice but Iranians generally take the most complex route in making a simple white rice.

And I haven't ever bought eggs by weight

Both are false. Most houses don't have rice cookers because moms look down at rice cookers. Iranians take rice cooking very seriously, and each family has their own method which they claim is the correct method. They won't shift that to a rice cooker and if they have guests and its done by rice cooker? Shame falls on the host.

As a bachelor I used to have a rice cooker but after I got married it is down in the cabinet, gathering dust.

A lot of countries eat rice but Iranians generally take the most complex route in making a simple white rice.

And I haven't ever bought eggs by weight

Thanks

@Sinan how things are going in north Kurdistan??

Beware of the content.
https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpkkdeaths

PPbWaN.gif

In short, We don't run away from terrorists, we tear them apart where ever they might be.

And there is no place as "North Kurdistan"....it's Southeastern Turkey.

Cyrus was half Kurdish.. is n't it?

kourush was half Kurdish.. is n't it?

I miss days where my dial up connection barely could load a only-text webpage... It was disaster and source of eternal curses to anything available...!!
I donno if he was. Thats not important though
Cyrus was the king of Iran not a single ethnicity :D

You guys are living in stone age!
Shiraz 4G Irancell 25% antenna:
24l7cia.jpg
WTF
That's crazy man. Holy shittt

Beware of the content.
reddit.com: over 18?

PPbWaN.gif

In short, We don't run away from terrorists, we tear them apart where ever they might be.

And there is no place as "North Kurdistan"....it's Southeastern Turkey.
But this what you call iranian lands like your donkey atatdog you get mad if some one say n Kurdistan but when you mentioned the iranian minority you dont want the iranian members get mad typical double standard and hypocrisy

But this what you call iranian lands like your donkey atatdog you get mad if some one say n Kurdistan but when you mentioned the iranian minority you dont want the iranian members get mad typical double standard and hypocrisy
Call whatever you like... :drag:

Yeah, but you are using a local server. I have ADSL from the Tehran telecommunication company and its 2 MB. Downloading is fine, 200kb per sec. Visiting banking sites in Iran is super fast. But try using instagram, every image fakes a few seconds to come up, or downloading a clip from WhatsApp. A 600kb clip from WhatsApp should take me 3 seconds but takes much more. Instagram pics shouldn't be more than 50kb so it should be an instant but it isn't.

Called them last night and he told me to test aparat. I told him duh, that works fine because server is in Iran and he said, yeah, we can't do anything about external servers because the gateway put of Iran is slow for last month.

So, if you use normal browsing, or Instagram or so, is it super fast? Because if so, I'll order one today.
I suggest use asiatech [the best], shatel or parsonline instead of mokhaberat.

You can download and watch videos with speed of light. My parsonline and asiatech gives me 12 - 16 Mbps [asiatech is 24 Mbps nominal and Parsonline 16].

I have zero problem with watching videos on instagram or YouTube. However I use psiphon for watching and downloading youtube and despite using vpn my speed don't come below 10 Mbps.

You can also use irancell 4G.
You guys are living in stone age!
Shiraz 4G Irancell 60% antenna:
24l7cia.jpg
I donno if he was. Thats not important though
Cyrus was the king of Iran not a single ethnicity :D

WTF
That's crazy man. Holy shittt
In Mazandaran (shomal) I could reach 29 Mpbs, however I didn't take screenshot from it.

Btw it seems Shiraz has better internet connection than Tehran.

Back
Top Bottom