What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The picture that @2800 posted.

nah still can't see it btw i have already seen them but if you're doing it for other members than use Imggur ;)
1-1-620x400.jpg

Can you see it now?

I have irancell 4G for 1.5 years and before that 3G. I'm not very happy because of that. However it is good that we have this 4G speed in Iran which is a record in the world.

@Sinan Does air get polluted in autumn and winter in Ankara?

Yeah, but you are using a local server. I have ADSL from the Tehran telecommunication company and its 2 MB. Downloading is fine, 200kb per sec. Visiting banking sites in Iran is super fast. But try using instagram, every image fakes a few seconds to come up, or downloading a clip from WhatsApp. A 600kb clip from WhatsApp should take me 3 seconds but takes much more. Instagram pics shouldn't be more than 50kb so it should be an instant but it isn't.

Called them last night and he told me to test aparat. I told him duh, that works fine because server is in Iran and he said, yeah, we can't do anything about external servers because the gateway put of Iran is slow for last month.

So, if you use normal browsing, or Instagram or so, is it super fast? Because if so, I'll order one today.

@Madali
Are the following statements true:

There is no house in Iran without a rice cooker.
Eggs are sold by weight.

I think they are correct.

Back
Top Bottom