What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't have a 4g cell phone but did a test: Download speed is 5.52 Mbps; Upload speed is 0.66 Mbps; Latency is 93 ms; and jitter is 7 ms.
Well thanks.

You Americans pay for all of PC, Xbox1, PS4, Nintendo, ios and android games but we Iranians play all of them for free. :azn: :D

We use all of softwares for free. We crack them...

We download DVDs and TV serieses... We crack your paid satelite channels and share their codes for each other...

We use and watch everything for free. :D

Everything is good when it's free especially when they're Americans. :D

Last edited:
You Americans pay for all of PC, Xbox1, PS4, Nintendo, ios and android games but we Iranians play all of them for free. :azn: :D

We use all of softwares for free. We crack them...
I hardly ever play games that much. :p:

We download DVDs and TV serials... We crack your paid satelite channels and share their codes for each other...

We use and watch everything for free. :D
Hackers :pissed:

I hardly ever play games that much. :p:

Hackers :pissed:
So you're an old man.

We always use every game and software for free. I remember since I was 8, I (and all of Iranians) use every game and software cracked.

We use cracked windows and mac os let alone rest of paid softwares.

Windows 10 was cracked by Iranians just 5 minutes after it officially published. :D

Iraq is a mess unfortunately there is no 4G in Iraq it's all 3G.

Corruption is so high so there wont be 4G soon.

What is it like to live in Iraq today (say for example in Baghdad)? Things always look worse in the media than what they could be in reality. The media (of all languages and political affiliation) show me that the Iraq of today is impossible to live in. That leads me to think that the Iraq of Nouri Pasha Al Saeed, and King Faisal the 1st may not last long. But there could be still a good side that the media isn't interested to show?

8 years ago, I recall being in JFK airport (New York) and there was an old Iraqi man who started a short conversation with me. He said that he lives in Jordan as Iraq to him was "uninhabitable". I just listened to him and nodded to avoid any political sensitive conversation in an airport. I also feel that Iraqis today have much more money than what they had between 1990 - 2003 (the boycott years). But this may not be the case for everybody.

Last edited:
One thing that I was forgetting to say: we even export cracked softwares to the countries that don't have copy write law like Brazil and some other countries that I don't remember their names right now. An Iranian software company 'Gerdoo' is now billioner due to exporting cracked softwares to those countries.
I am not!
I was joking.

Manam persian nistam vali ehteram b korush = ehterayb tarikh moshtarak irania
Cyrus was half Kurdish.. is n't it?

Manam persian nistam vali ehteram b korush = ehterayb tarikh moshtarak irania
kourush was half Kurdish.. is n't it?
I use irancell.

Hmm... Here u are:
View attachment 291848

I miss days where my dial up connection barely could load a only-text webpage... It was disaster and source of eternal curses to anything available...!!

I was joking.
I'm immortal
latest

So you're an old man.

We always use every game and software for free. I remember since I was 8, I (and all of Iranians) use every game and software cracked.

We use cracked windows and mac os let alone rest of paid softwares.

Windows 10 was cracked by Iranians just 5 minutes after it officially published. :D

or you can just upgrade for free......

Back
Top Bottom