Iranian Chill Thread

Hamin alan yehoyi:

Screenshot_2016-02-05-18-16-31_1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-05-18-16-46_1.jpg

اقا سرفراز باشی . خیلی نگران بودم
خدا خیرت بده

من لوت میدم :D

:)

No, mate those decisions are not made by cell operators but by the Ministry of communication. There was a confusion at the time like "Should we go on with 4 G, 4.5 G or 5 G".... :)

And i want to say....telecommunication, banking, energy, mining....these 4 sectors shouldn't be left in the hands of foreigners IMO....Mining is strategic, others are making easy money. Foreigners shouldn't be allowed to have the cream top of the cake.

Like in Iraq, before this ISIS thingy we were in construction business, selling machines, food other stuff....kind of helping Iraq to develop...but Westeners are in the telecommunication, banking, energy sectors....while we were doing the hard work, they were eating the cream top.

@Malik Alashter

Now we are doing construction business mainly with KRG.
Selda Gümüşdoğrayan Mimarlık&Proje
M. Turhan KAYASÜ Mimarlık-Danışmanlık, 300 Yataklı Duhok Acil Hastanesi

And many others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if we are going build stuff in Iran too...with the sanctions gone. @haman10 @Daneshmand do you know what standards are Iran using when building hospitals ?
Iraq is a mess unfortunately there is no 4G in Iraq it's all 3G.

Corruption is so high so there wont be 4G soon.

@Sinan Does air get polluted in autumn and winter in Ankara?
In winter If it's clouded and cold...and if no rain/snow for a week....it feels like kind of polluted. But after it rains/snows or when there are no clouds in the sky....it's clean.

My father says, when there was no natural-gas in Ankara when i was a small kid. In winters air would be polluted because boilers would run on fuel-oil or coal.

In winter If it's clouded and cold...and if no rain/snow for a week....it feels like kind of polluted. But after it rains/snows or when there are no clouds in the sky....it's clean.

My father says, when there was no natural-gas in Ankara when i was a small kid. In winters air would be polluted because boilers would run on fuel-oil or coal.
In Tehran in autumn and winter if it doesn't rain or snow for 3 days it get polluted. However not as much as some east Asian and Chinese cities.

Tehran was a clean city before but since 1990's due to millions cars it get polluted in autumn and winter. Sometimes my eyes start burning...

In Tehran if it doesn't rain or snow it get so polluted. However not as much as some east Asian and Chinese cities.

Tehran too was a clean city but since 1990's due to millions cars it get polluted in autumn and winter. Sometimes my eyes start burning...

Hmm...sounds like your public transportation is not well developed.....ours sucks big time too.
paris-metro-map.gif

ankara-metro-haritasi-1.jpg

Hmm...sounds like your public transportation is not well developed.....ours sucks big time too.
paris-metro-map.gif

ankara-metro-haritasi-1.jpg
I think Tehran's metro is good. Almost every part of Tehran has a metro station.

tehran-metro-map-dictionary-bank.jpg

Also Tehran's brt lines help for less private cars in the streets.

But the problem is, there are mountains in north east west and south of Tehran therefore during cold seasons air ventilation is harder.

Search on Google 'Tehran's mountains and see the pictures. Tehran is surrounded by mountains.

Back
Top Bottom