What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nay.... :)

In 1 April 2016, all of the companies will change to 4.5 G from 3 G and they have to provide %95 of the population according to agreement....we are waiting for that.

Our wise Sultan was saying "Let's wait a bit more and change into 5 G"...as he is a holy figure and understands from any subject.....:disagree: Glad government didn't listen to him. :)

Irancell is Iran's second largest mobile operator which is 49% owned by South Africa's MTN group. First Turkcell was supposed to be the shareholder, but they lost the bid to MTN. it's been offering 4G for more than a year. If it was Turkcell as the shareholder, we wouldn't have 4G right now I guess. :D

Irancell is Iran's second largest mobile operator which is 49% owned by South Africa's MTN group. First Turkcell was supposed to be the shareholder, but they lost the bid to MTN. it's been offering 4G for more than a year. If it was Turkcell as the shareholder, we wouldn't have 4G right now I guess. :D
:)

No, mate those decisions are not made by cell operators but by the Ministry of communication. There was a confusion at the time like "Should we go on with 4 G, 4.5 G or 5 G".... :)

And i want to say....telecommunication, banking, energy, mining....these 4 sectors shouldn't be left in the hands of foreigners IMO....Mining is strategic, others are making easy money. Foreigners shouldn't be allowed to have the cream top of the cake.

Like in Iraq, before this ISIS thingy we were in construction business, selling machines, food other stuff....kind of helping Iraq to develop...but Westeners are in the telecommunication, banking, energy sectors....while we were doing the hard work, they were eating the cream top.

@Malik Alashter

Now we are doing construction business mainly with KRG.
Selda Gümüşdoğrayan Mimarlık&Proje
M. Turhan KAYASÜ Mimarlık-Danışmanlık, 300 Yataklı Duhok Acil Hastanesi

And many others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if we are going build stuff in Iran too...with the sanctions gone. @haman10 @Daneshmand do you know what standards are Iran using when building hospitals ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you use? Iran cell or hamra aval?
I use irancell.

Hey, it is not the result. Post the real result. Still should be better than mine :(
Hmm... Here u are:
Screenshot_2016-02-04-14-10-33_1.jpg

internet speed depends on were you are , and that speed is country average , certainly your 4g speed is not the average speed in tehran
بستگی به قدرت انتن دهی داره. من وقتی انتنم ۴ تا یا ۵ تاش پر هست راحت بالای ۱۰ مگابیت سرعت میگیرم. هر جای تهران که ۴ جی داشته باشه و انتن دهی هوب باشه این سرعت رو میگیرم. مسافرت هم که رفتم جاهایی که ۴ جی داره حدود ۲۰ مگابیت سرعت میگیرم

Nadir Shah's words come for Ottoman dynasty, i think. It would be stupid to insult Turkish people as he was a Turk. Afşar's are from Oghuz Turk's, Greyarrow sub-branch. T-12456 big bro is also from Afşar tribe.
his lying brother no where in history such thing were use for ottomans or turks they are just justfing their racisit with such claims they never bring proof for their words when they say this is a historical insult i ask several time to bring their source but none of then have brought it thus far he is just another racist liar ignore his lies

He is just giving you a hint that you wont have the argument anymore that we dont produce turbines. :D

Nah just joking, you are one of the few Iranians that i enjoy the conversations with. :P
Yeah, you are joking,....because we are not still producing...seriously, bro. We are at the beginning. :)

But a nice development.. :)

Yeah, you are joking,....because we are not still producing...seriously, bro. We are at the beginning. :)

But a nice development.. :)
I forgot the add ''soon'' to my sentence, well 'soon'' means maybe in 2020 but screw it as long as they come up with something decent.
Till then we dont produce a screw. :D

Back
Top Bottom