What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's indeed low....doesn't matter. They are filthy rich, they love and pour money to Turkey. That's all matters to me.

-------------------------------------------

I agree that it doesn't really matter. If a rich country can provide a quality airline service at a loss or low profit, why should I complain? I'm happy, I might use it. I'm happy China provides low labor for their products, I don't think we need to compete. If Turkish makes serials, and provides entertainment to others, we don't have to 100% take all their market share.

What I mean is that he don't need to do everything ourselves. Just choose what's most profitable for us. Let others do the rest.

az un maghale haye ISI chntashun be darde tolid khordan? chantashun sarfe in shod ke javunaye mamlekat bahashun apply begiran va farar konan?
To your and many's surprise, a good share of them are getting into real stuff these days... A good rate is not 2/3 or half.. It is much lower but still is revolutionary for Iran... Due to some reasons I am so much into works being done supported by research papers... I will try to post tens of them in high tech thread soon... Believe me bro... A huge change is underway... It is soon to see our GDP to be doubled by the effect of these works but it is not far too... Commercial success of such researches and inventions requires a set of conditions to be met or it won't show up considerably...

My personal forecast if ever asked is that in 10 years from now, we will have a quarter of non-oil exports as high tech stuff solely produced by private sector... in 20 years I see at least half of exports... These things don't just happen overnight... There are thousands of motivated young scientists working day and night to make that dream true to be another pioneer of 21th century. When I look at 5 years ago, I see a lot of things changed... let's hope future governments don't fail this scientific revolution if not ever helping them...

One reason I am so much optimistic about Iranian high tech future is because the supreme leader himself is after this, trying to make sure they receive what they need in all governments be it reformists or Osool garayan... My only regret is to finally see a man on top of Gov, that instead of wasting money on conferences and pointless events, pour even more money into these talented companies... They have the power to change Iran once and for all... ma kollan mellate javgiri hastim..yani be mahzi ke ye trend az high tech ha be vojoud biad...javoonaye dige ham jav migirateshoon va hey ekhtera mikonan!!

To ke aghl to saret hast azash be kar bebar va mafhoum e ejare be sharte tamlik ro befahm! Boro motale'e kon ke airline haye dige chetori havapeyma mikharan.

Mashallah rajebe hame chi ham ke ezhar nazar mikoni.az tarikh begir ta eghtesad o havanavardi.to hameye mavaredam akharesh kam miyari.akhe pesar khub dar baraye chizi ezhar nazar kon ke savadesho dari.toyi ke migi tarikh darbareye kuroshe kabir tahrif shode, hagh nadari darbareye tarikh qable eslam o vatan parasti harf bezani.vaghti rajebe havanavardi ettela'at nadari, harf nazan, kasi nemige ke lali.

Tuye tavafoghe rasmi beyne Iran va Airbus, qeid shode ke 100 darsade pule kharide airbus ha tavasote finance khareji pardakht mishe, ye qerun ham pule beito almal sarf nemishe.vaghti havapeyma ha vared shod o azashun pul dar ovordim in sherkat hay khareji ba yek ta 4 darsad kolle pul ro tey 15 sal az IranAir migiran.kojaye in moshkel dare? In routin tarin nahveye kharid havapeyma mahsub mishe.kasi ke balakhune ro ejare nadade bash bayad qaedatan motavajeh beshe manzuramo.
baba gol be khodi nazanid dige...ma hame too ye team hastim... tohin nakonim be ham...

I agree that it doesn't really matter. If a rich country can provide a quality airline service at a loss or low profit, why should I complain? I'm happy, I might use it. I'm happy China provides low labor for their products, I don't think we need to compete. If Turkish makes serials, and provides entertainment to others, we don't have to 100% take all their market share.

What I mean is that he don't need to do everything ourselves. Just choose what's most profitable for us. Let others do the rest.
Bro, do you know what would be better ?

Let's say Iran and Turkey specializes on different disciplines. Like we specialize on engine, you specialize on drive-train. We export you engine, you export us drive-train. We both export our cars to 3rd countries.

Or lets say Joint production, like you produce propulsion system of the missiles, we produce sensors, IR trackers, etc... Win win for both sides. Like what EU does....It would be good.

No, no, no. You are again stereotyping here. Your old bad habit is getting worse, it seems. But so often is the case with people in third world countries. That they get worse, instead of getting better.

I am not a Rouhani supporter. For me he is as good and as bad as Ahmadinejad the same as Khatami and Rafsanjani as Mousavi. Do not stereotype. It won't dent me but it would show your own true level of competence in an argument.

As for your question, that is exactly what I asked, didn't you read? Do you even read?

Here is again, what I said above:

"German engineering (badesh ma to Iran-140esh mondim): http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160201-the-wwii-flying-wing-decades-ahead-of-its-time

In delvapasai ma bayad delvapasi konan keh chera yeh mellat zireh diktatori vahshatnak hitler dar hal jang ba kole donya mitonest chenin bazdehi dashteh basheh vali yek mellat digeh dar golestan osolgarayi natonest hata yeh havapimai malakhi dorost koneh. Havapima keh beh kenar, ekhtelas ro ekhtelas baad kardeh bood.

Long Live Airbus!"

Stop complaining why Iran is buying what it needs.

You have the right to complain only when you are upto the task. You are not upto the task right now.

Now you can go and do your delvapasi. The exact way I wrote it above. Not the fake way. Not the rentier way. But the way I prescribed above. This your cure.

Shoma ham boro hamon negaran hadith jalit bash, nemikhad barayeh ma roshd elmi koni va havapima besazi.

Shoma hanoz yad nagerefti chetor sohbat koni. Shoma hanoz adab va sho'or yad nagarefti va hala mikhai roshd elmi koni baraye ma?

In @Madali masalan ahle sonnat hastesh. Vaghti to dari beh ketabayi on tohin mikoni, badesh entezar dari baghieh ba to cheh jor harf bezanan? Fekr mikoni ketabai khodemon por az kesafat-hai gonagon nist?

Tazeh, agar ham bana ro bar in begirim keh ketabhai ma bartar haz ketabhai ona hastan, mageh cheh soodi barayeh ma dareh? Az in bartari havapima mitonim dorost konim?

Boro hamon beh korosh fohsh bedeh, keh sath to va amsal to hamineh. Barayeh yeh mosht pool raant khodeton ro va khanevadaton ro hazerin befroshin. Tarikh o akherat keh bekenar.

Roshd elmitat nakhastim. Ageh gharar bood roshdi mikardi, ta alan kardeh boodi.

Kollang joon, hamshahri ma hasti, kheili ham doset daram. Khodet ham midoni. Vali haghighat ineh keh in havapimaha barayeh in kharideh shodeh keh Iran aghab namoneh. Somalia va Afghanistan nasheh. Varna hub-shubi dar kar nist.

In havapimaha faghat kharjeh khodeshon ham dar biaran yallahst. Tazeh on Airline-hai keh dokhtarai javon mehmandar mizaran, damaneh kotah miposhonan-shon va red wine serve mikonan, daran zarar mikonan. Hala ma ba mehmandar 55 saaleh mohjabeh keh royeh damaghesh moo ham dareh va azash aab bekhai behet chap chap negah mikoneh, nemitonim keh dar sath international reghabat konim.

Tourism ham haminjori eh va hamin ghesasheh. Mardom miran haal konan. 95% tourist-ha mikhan beran beach, concert, club, koft marg. 5% baghieh hala shayad hamin bekhan beran yeh mozeh va yeh kharabeh.

In harfa, barayeh Iran noon va aab nemisheh.

I am going to combine my answer to also what you replied to @kollang. My issue is not Rouhani per se nor love for any particular president. It's mainly a lack of strategy. We can't resist certain things for several years and focus on an industry, then with the change of administrator, suddenly shift our strategy, and go on a shping spree and 20 years later, Mr @Daneshmand wonders, why aren't we like Germany in the 30s?

If you read my post, I said I think there needs to be a cultural shift.I don't think we necessarily disagree. If we need to be better at innovation and such, wouldn't you agree that something fundamentally needs to change.

Actually, I propose a new topic. What do you think needs to happen in our region for countries to be much more innovative?

p.s. I forgot, I was supposed to also address your reply to @kollang. We can be good at tourism, if we have a strategy. We don't need to replace Dubai or Turkey in the region, but fill a tourist gap. There are enough family Muslim tourists who would love a country that is Islamic by law.

Let's say Iran and Turkey specializes on different disciplines. Like we specialize on engine, you specialize on drive-train. We export you engine, you export us drive-train. We both export our cars to 3rd countries.

Or lets say Joint production, like you produce propulsion system of the missiles, we produce sensors, IR trackers, etc... Win win for both sides. Like what EU does....It would be good.

That's how it should be. Even if it is not official, it is should be done informally. If one country is spending millions on a project, the other country should work on something else, instead of the money overlapping on the research.

Actually, I propose a new topic. What do you think needs to happen in our region for countries to be much more innovative?
Much investment have to be done in education, from primary school to universities....children should be encouraged to be creative.... and speaking for my country.....we don't need lessons like "Life of our prophet"...we need focus on science and technology....but i'm not optimist because of Erdoğan and his religion merchant friends.

Shokhi bood baba. Mageh ma jorat darim beh mohandes Airbus A-380 bi-adabi konim. Aslan ma koja va A-380 koja.

A380_Cockpit_2.jpg
Narahat chie baba. Kodum bi adabi, man joz goli ke chizi nadidam azat, ham shahri .hala kojaye karaj mishestid?

@scythian500

Kasi ke be kuroshe kabir tohin mikone, ham timiye man nist.hala be in arabparast, adab yad midam.

Qabele tavajohe bazia ke signature kuroshe kabir daran. lol @haman10

Real face of Omar (left) according to historic books and the beautiful face of Omar in tv series:

1%2Bkopi.jpg

اَللّـهُمَّ الْعَنْ اَوَّلَ ظالِم ظَلَمَ حَقَّ مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد
(ص)

@Malik Alashter @SALMAN AL-FARSI
He wasnt just an ugly but also have he had the jahilyia in him and he transford it to islam every thing that's the terrorists do today because of his law bida'a like the Christians can build a church and many things that have nothing to do with islam

There is no harm in having fantasies. You and I both know what is reality on the ground. Even if we disregard the issue of capabilities which we are discussing here which is the classic case of a blind helping a blind.

I am going to combine my answer to also what you replied to @kollang. My issue is not Rouhani per se nor love for any particular president. It's mainly a lack of strategy. We can't resist certain things for several years and focus on an industry, then with the change of administrator, suddenly shift our strategy, and go on a shping spree and 20 years later, Mr @Daneshmand wonders, why aren't we like Germany in the 30s?

If you read my post, I said I think there needs to be a cultural shift.I don't think we necessarily disagree. If we need to be better at innovation and such, wouldn't you agree that something fundamentally needs to change.

p.s. I forgot, I was supposed to also address your reply to @kollang. We can be good at tourism, if we have a strategy. We don't need to replace Dubai or Turkey in the region, but fill a tourist gap. There are enough family Muslim tourists who would love a country that is Islamic by law.

I really do not know the answer. Maybe you should be kind and expand on what you mean by "cultural shift".

I was just on another random thread and this caught my eye: https://defence.pk/threads/report-abusive-ids-dps-and-signatures.406709/page-10#post-8129950

Why do you think he is saying that?

For I do not know how many decades, Iran has been focused on car industry to the point of no return. Any of those "innovations" of yours which you mentioned coming out of Iran? Oh, wait, we are going to "develop drive drain and Turks will develop engines". Delicious fantasies.

So maybe you should tell us what is the reason. Enlighten us. So "we" do not go on a shopping "spree", in future.

Narahat chie baba. Kodum bi adabi, man joz goli ke chizi nadidam azat, ham shahri .hala kojaye karaj mishestid?
[/USER]

Eh, mazerat mikham, man fek kardam ghazvin hastin. Beh har hal farghi nadareh, nazdikim va hamash Iraneh Koroshe.

Wonderful sight to see the two most coherent states with deep history of self rule in the Middle East able to share ideas for their common good.

Think about France and Germany. Think about Europe and EU. I wrote this before. The Muslim world does not need another 500 million sheep herder, nothing wrong with sheep herding, but that is not what the Muslim world desperately lacks. What it lacks, at least, is a France which is very advanced in cutting edge science and development of indigenous technology to the point that it has a largely self sufficient military even on a limited budget regularly held back by greedy politicians and reluctant citizens.

Let's take the Dassault nEUROn UCAV as an example. We can consider the EADS (Airbus marquee), European Space Agency (Ariane V) and take the ERASMUS (European Student Exchange programme, which is crucial, because today's budding and emerging student-researchers are tomorrow's principle investigators).

The problem is both Turkey and Iran, the two principle protagonists of this play, are at best medium weight geopolitical players and Arabs, Kurds, Berbers, Afghans, Pakistanis, and others in the Muslim world are mere recipients of foreign technology. Even if you combine, Iran and Turkey are nowhere in size to European Union, to United States of America, China.

The closest you can compare to is Russia or India, and Russia outmatches both of you combined in military and space technology primarily as it inherited much of Soviet legacy, whereas India's superior to you in some areas where none of you Iran or Turkey has any domestic counterpart (e.g. import reliant and derived Space programme, aircraft carrier programme, ballistic missiles, atomic weapons and nuclear reactors), but you lead in many civilian areas, and in some military areas too (e.g. longer range surface to air missile for Iran, domestically designed, better torpedo, better area denial system, better attack choppers, more armoured vehicles and tanks, more and better submarines, but nothing of strategic significance to deal the coup de grace on the enemy).

Either you have to be extremely good in 'quality' like France, Germany or Japan, and then lead a pack of like minded partners, or you have to have extremely large size of population, area, resources and already a well diversified base of weapons to defend against foreign aggression (from either America or Russia, as hypothetical cases). Japan finds no such country to lead, it is now a protectorate of Americans. France and Germany lead unofficially the EU, the result is the Americans and the Brits, sometimes, huff and puff and create all sorts of refugee crises, manipulation of currencies and politics to their favour.

If Iran and Turkey can work together in hypothetical situation, both of you will make more gains, than the sum of individual parts.

For example, if Turkey alone = 800, and Iran alone = 800, then Turkey and Iran together would be more than 800+800, maybe, you will be around 2200 or 2500, when you stand shoulder to shoulder.

As an example, recently Russia intruded Turkish airspace and have placed heavy fighter jets Flankers in Syria. What can Turkey do alone if USA drops you? Nothing. You have no strategic weapons, this is where, Iran with its potential for going nuclear, vast array of ballistic missiles, long range and high altitude SAMs (if they work) can deal great blow to Russia ONLY IF both Iran and Turkey are on same page. Same way Iran can deal a blow to American Fifth Fleet in Bahrain if outbreak of conflict occurs and more, if Turkey and Iran is merged. Strategic depth enjoyed by Turks if Iran and Turkey merge would be much greater, and strategic depth enjoyed by Iranians would be much greater than what you enjoy now as Iranians and as Turks within your medium sized countries. Your people and your leadership need some visionaries with the right intent, which is the rare and perhaps hardest part.

Last edited:
There is no harm in having fantasies. You and I both know what is reality on the ground. Even if we disregard the issue of capabilities which we are discussing here which is the classic case of a blind helping a blind.

I really do not know the answer. Maybe you should be kind and expand on what you mean by "cultural shift".

I was just on another random thread and this caught my eye: https://defence.pk/threads/report-abusive-ids-dps-and-signatures.406709/page-10#post-8129950

Why do you think he is saying that?

For I do not know how many decades, Iran has been focused on car industry to the point of no return. Any of those "innovations" of yours which you mentioned coming out of Iran? Oh, wait, we are going to "develop drive drain and Turks will develop engines". Delicious fantasies.

So maybe you should tell us what is the reason. Enlighten us. So "we" do not go on a shopping "spree", in future.

Eh, mazerat mikham, man fek kardam ghazvin hastin. Beh har hal farghi nadareh, nazdikim va hamash Iraneh Koroshe.

I have some thoughts, and maybe I will share it in the future. But one thing is for sure, there..is..no..shortcut. If 5 years of hardship doesn't work, then we have to go for 10. We need to forget about easy solutions, forget about keys, forget about oil on every table, forge about baba naan daad, forget about sleeping and waking up next day and suddenly having a different mindset magically.

Let me tell you an anecdote. A few years ago, I was sitting with an older gentleman. He was one of those older mid aged guys who faulted everyone but himself. We went to talking about littering in Iran. He blamed the government. I told him, let's say the government is at fault, can't he teach his daughter (she was preteen) to not litter? Wouldn't that be enough to affect one person?

He wouldn't agree. He thought it was the responsibility of the government and he can't do anything.

That has to change. We need more and more people come out and tell us that we have to put in the effort ourselves.

One of the Iranian poster, I don't remember who, mentioned that I probably don't fly much. I do actually. My son isn't yet 1 year old and he has taken exactly 12 flights so far (int'l and domestic). So it is in my personal interest for flights to be renovated. But I am willing to travel 5 or 10 years more on shitty planes, if I believe that our guys are working hard on better understanding the aviation industry. Each of us has the responsibility to make it be known that we are willing to either put in the effort ourselves or, at least, bear the initial difficulties while progress is being made. If we don't, then we shouldn't complain about how we aren't advancing and we are jahan sevom.

I have some thoughts, and maybe I will share it in the future. But one thing is for sure, there..is..no..shortcut. If 5 years of hardship doesn't work, then we have to go for 10. We need to forget about easy solutions, forget about keys, forget about oil on every table, forge about baba naan daad, forget about sleeping and waking up next day and suddenly having a different mindset magically.

Let me tell you an anecdote. A few years ago, I was sitting with an older gentleman. He was one of those older mid aged guys who faulted everyone but himself. We went to talking about littering in Iran. He blamed the government. I told him, let's say the government is at fault, can't he teach his daughter (she was preteen) to not litter? Wouldn't that be enough to affect one person?

He wouldn't agree. He thought it was the responsibility of the government and he can't do anything.

That has to change. We need more and more people come out and tell us that we have to put in the effort ourselves.

One of the Iranian poster, I don't remember who, mentioned that I probably don't fly much. I do actually. My son isn't yet 1 year old and he has taken exactly 12 flights so far (int'l and domestic). So it is in my personal interest for flights to be renovated. But I am willing to travel 5 or 10 years more on shitty planes, if I believe that our guys are working hard on better understanding the aviation industry. Each of us has the responsibility to make it be known that we are willing to either put in the effort ourselves or, at least, bear the initial difficulties while progress is being made. If we don't, then we shouldn't complain about how we aren't advancing and we are jahan sevom.

I did not say this has to be in 5 years, neither I blamed the government. You should share your thoughts. Because the rest of what you said is cliche. The Iranian car industry is a prime example of a national effort. An extremely costly effort. The "Boxer" in "Animal Farm", put in alot of effort and used to say: every one should put in the effort.

I have been living long enough in advanced society to know and tell you that the people here, are putting no more effort than someone in jahan sevom. And yet, you still have to buy your planes and car technology from here among many other things. An American, French, German or British researcher goes out, has his fun, drinks, f**ks and then he or she comes out with solutions for problems. You then buy those solutions at exorbitant prices. Or alternatively he or she can also do the same during WWII under Hitler. "Effortlessly". He/she does not even break a sweat.

The idea that the glorious future is just a few years away (if we put in alittle more effort), is getting old. It has become a cliche. It is better to leave it in a novel or a tragic late night TV show.

Wonderful sight to see the two most coherent states with deep history of self rule in the Middle East able to share ideas for their common good.

Think about France and Germany. Think about Europe and EU. I wrote this before. The Muslim world does not need another 500 million sheep herder, nothing wrong with sheep herding, but that is not what the Muslim world desperately lacks. What it lacks, at least, is a France which is very advanced in cutting edge science and development of indigenous technology to the point that it has a largely self sufficient military even on a limited budget regularly held back by greedy politicians and reluctant citizens.

Let's take the Dassault nEUROn UCAV as an example. We can consider the EADS (Airbus marquee), European Space Agency (Ariane V) and take the ERASMUS (European Student Exchange programme, which is crucial, because today's budding and emerging student-researchers are tomorrow's principle investigators).

The problem is both Turkey and Iran, the two principle protagonists of this play, are at best medium weight geopolitical players and Arabs, Kurds, Berbers, Afghans, Pakistanis, and others in the Muslim world are mere recipients of foreign technology. Even if you combine, Iran and Turkey are nowhere in size to European Union, to United States of America, China.

The closest you can compare to is Russia or India, and Russia outmatches both of you combined in military and space technology primarily as it inherited much of Soviet legacy, whereas India's superior to you in some areas where none of you Iran or Turkey has any domestic counterpart (e.g. import reliant and derived Space programme, aircraft carrier programme, ballistic missiles, atomic weapons and nuclear reactors), but you lead in many civilian areas, and in some military areas too (e.g. longer range surface to air missile for Iran, domestically designed, better torpedo, better area denial system, better attack choppers, more armoured vehicles and tanks, more and better submarines, but nothing of strategic significance to deal the coup de grace on the enemy).

Either you have to be extremely good in 'quality' like France, Germany or Japan, and then lead a pack of like minded partners, or you have to have extremely large size of population, area, resources and already a well diversified base of weapons to defend against foreign aggression (from either America or Russia, as hypothetical cases). Japan finds no such country to lead, it is now a protectorate of Americans. France and Germany lead unofficially the EU, the result is the Americans and the Brits, sometimes, huff and puff and create all sorts of refugee crises, manipulation of currencies and politics to their favour.

If Iran and Turkey can work together in hypothetical situation, both of you will make more gains, than the sum of individual parts.

For example, if Turkey alone = 800, and Iran alone = 800, then Turkey and Iran together would be more than 800+800, maybe, you will be around 2200 or 2500, when you stand shoulder to shoulder.

As an example, recently Russia intruded Turkish airspace and have placed heavy fighter jets Flankers in Syria. What can Turkey do alone if USA drops you? Nothing. You have no strategic weapons, this is where, Iran with its potential for going nuclear, vast array of ballistic missiles, long range and high altitude SAMs (if they work) can deal great blow to Russia ONLY IF both Iran and Turkey are on same page. Same way Iran can deal a blow to American Fifth Fleet in Bahrain if outbreak of conflict occurs and more, if Turkey and Iran is merged. Strategic depth enjoyed by Turks if Iran and Turkey merge would be much greater, and strategic depth enjoyed by Iranians would be much greater than what you enjoy now as Iranians and as Turks within your medium sized countries. Your people and your leadership need some visionaries with the right intent, which is the rare and perhaps hardest part.
Most of what you said is true hence severely unlikely... Iran and Turkey see each other as rivals... Mild rivals though... They never tighten the rivalry because they are neighbors with lots of connections and never merge as you proposed...

They are rivals for centuries... Iran don't see Arabs as rivalry as Turkey don't see them fit to be a rival... but Turkey and Iran due to many factors are fit to be rivals and benefit from this motivation....The only likely merge would be economy and only when both have +30k per capital.

btw, your smartly placing of French along side Germany is somehow fishy... France is not a quality nation in many techs... For example, all mechanics around the world knows that French Cars , being one of the veterans of the industry , still are lacking quality as it is expected from an industrial country. All mechanics name French cars as junks of Europe and I personally testify to that... Although, in some other industries France has quality products... Airbus is their best...
Don't get me wrong... But french were never good with building cars... This is not your industry... Germans have good cars... French has good cooks..We never heard of Germans being good cooks as you never been good at cars...
In a cooperation with Germany, France is gaining more... Germany, Japan and US are three industrial nations almost good at everything... But nations like Italy, France, UK are only good at some and bad at some...

Other than this you are right with you thoughts

I did not say this has to be in 5 years, neither I blamed the government. You should share your thoughts. Because the rest of what you said is cliche. The Iranian car industry is a prime example of a national effort. An extremely costly effort. The "Boxer" in "Animal Farm", put in alot of effort and used to say: every one should put in the effort.

I have been living long enough in advanced society to know and tell you that the people here, are putting no more effort than someone in jahan sevom. And yet, you still have to buy your planes and car technology from here among many other things. An American, French, German or British researcher goes out, has his fun, drinks, f**ks and then he or she comes out with solutions for problems. You then buy those solutions at exorbitant prices. Or alternatively he or she can also do the same during WWII under Hitler. "Effortlessly". He/she does not even break a sweat.

The idea that the glorious future is just a few years away (if we put in alittle more effort), is getting old. It has become a cliche. It is better to leave it in a novel or a tragic late night TV show.

The tougher efforts are because the system is only marginally fit for progress... Most developing nations are only caught in a closed loop repeating their hopelessness every day. Iran is a different story. There is a desire and motivation to wipe the dark stains of the system... In order for a system failure to be recognized as failure, one nation must get frustrated... Iranian nation gets frustrated everyday...This is why the speed of developments and revolutionary changes are fast in Iran comparing to most of nations...

I can assure you one thing.. I have been witnessing/living our nation for decades longer than you... I remember the system before revolution, early-after and now... Iranian "progress culture" was pretty much dead when I was born... Then the society tried a few methods to find a progress culture..She realizes that she needs a "progress culture". then the nation recognized that it has cultural problems in regard to getting the "Progress"... I can say, it is now at least 2 decades that both nation and leaders are aware of shortcomings and are trying hard to find a way to fix it... They have problems fixing the system because, They can not apply previously tested systems on Iranians people with very different background and culture..

In order for a nation to have progress culture in its veins (having researchers who know what to do and a system that supports them to the end), first you must have motivation... A desire to become an advanced nation... Then the desire to work harder to fill the gaps... Then enough educated people to understand progress literally in first place...

In another words, Nation X, lives a desperate hopeless life... Nation X recognizes her identity and motivation... There comes created a "Dream"... Nation X sees herself one of natural pioneers that must be pioneer again... Nation X finds herself in a failed system... Nation X tries to fix the system... Nation X needs more education to understand the system... Nation X works harder to fill the gaps... Nation X fixes all the holes in his system step by step... Nation X becomes successful (more productive while working less)

I can say incompetent Qajars, Mashrooteh, WW2 happenings, Reza shah, Toodeh, Enghelabe sefid, Mohammad Reza, Enghelabe bozorge mohammad reza, Islamic Revolution, 8 year war, sanctions, eslahat, 88 happenings, Rouhani office, barjam are all steps in which NATION X needed to find the dark spots of the system and fix it step by step...

We are slowly entering the magic school along side harry potters as newbies... Patience and hard work is needed... We soon will be graduates...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom